The Official Great Escape Thread (Season 3 is out!)

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,133
f131749683368937185%280%29.jpg

Casts
Kang Ho-dong
Kim Jong-min (Koyote)
Shindong (Super Junior)
Yoo Byung-jae
Kim Dong-hyun
P.O (Block B)

Currently Airing
Season 3
Ep 1 Subs

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,133
This is one of my favorite variety shows ever and I'm so happy to see season 3 coming out :wow: Episode 1 is interesting so far. I can't wait to see all the scary-themed episodes coming up soon.

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,133
okay i finally caught up with the episodes so far

ep 1 and 2 are nice but they are kinda boring for me. I'm really curious about the mechanics of the room though, like did the machine actually move from rooms to rooms, or did the cast just move to a different room and pretend like they actually transport to a new space. :judgingyou:

I love ep 3 and 4. The whole thing with zombies is so scary and exciting, especially all the running scenes. That scene when they pushed the zombies back to move to another door and the last scene when they sprint towards the exit of the maze was so creepy lol. If they didn't move fast enough, they would have died and be eliminated. I like the final scene with the spraying thing too, that was really creative.

I just saw ep 5 and boy I was scared njwngw. I saw that people said they overreacted too much but honestly, I think it's very normal to react like that if you're trapped in complete darkness and surrounded by some creepy mannequins lol. That scene at the corridor with that thing at the end spooked the hell out of me, I'm really curious on how the staff moved that around cause it seems like there's no space for it to disappear to. Overall, it's very interesting so far and I can't wait to see ep 6.

Top Bottom