The Official Health & Fitness Thread

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,100
Interested in your health and fitness?

Let this be a place where we can discuss about fitness and health. A place where we can share our tips and advices. A place to ask questions regarding fitness and health.

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,100
i would love to do that but my work is eating up my routine. i need to find a way or ill end up getting a 1 pack abs :sejeongcry:

What routine? Gym or meal time?

To workout, you don't really need fancy equipments. Using your bodyweight to do squat, push up, pull up is really effective.

For meals if you don't have time, I will suggest doing food prep once a week, cooking several meals at once and storing it af the fridge. Take it out to microwave when it is meal time.

Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

나는 미나의 쓰레기야. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭595,800
What routine? Gym or meal time?

To workout, you don't really need fancy equipments. Using your bodyweight to do squat, push up, pull up is really effective.

For meals if you don't have time, I will suggest doing food prep once a week, cooking several meals at once and storing it af the fridge. Take it out to microwave when it is meal time.

i will try to make my daily routine back. hopefully ill be back in shape. thank you btw :hearteu:

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,100
Currently as I grow older, I went from a 6 days workout per week to a 5 day routine. It enable my body to recover faster and I still see them gainz coming

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
i dropped out of jogging regularly... i need to go back. its not about losing weight cuz i dont need it, but for overall wellbeing and i jog lightly, but still it's so hard

maybe when i decide to pick it back up it'll be easier to stick to the habit since i managed to get the rhythm of it once

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,100
i dropped out of jogging regularly... i need to go back. its not about losing weight cuz i dont need it, but for overall wellbeing and i jog lightly, but still it's so hard

maybe when i decide to pick it back up it'll be easier to stick to the habit since i managed to get the rhythm of it once

Hmmm. Maybe start off by jogging 1 round or two. You can slowly increase the number of jogs as you get ysed to it. Listening to music might help. Or you can jog around scenic areas

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
I was about to make a thread like this but decide to dig through the graveyard

Picked up jogging this month because I really want to focus on my physical health this year; I'm currently using the Couch to 5K app to help me build up that stamina and habit. The first week was really tough - I struggled to jog for 60 seconds straight without dying... lol, but the more I do it, the better I'm slowly getting, which is crazy (to me) how much you can improve in such a short amount of time.

I usually jog 2x a week, in the app they try to encourage 3x a week but I thought I'd ease myself in, especially during the beginning. I've redone the first week twice (of what's instructed in the app), and now I'm on my third week of running (but week 2 on the app), and I can now jog for 100 seconds straight! It may not seem much to others, but it's a huge achievement for me! :peepopbirthday:

Top Bottom