190821 bis Magazine Website Update with IZ*ONE

CSED0vV.jpg
KRb0Hep.jpg

Shugo

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭850
So far i would have to say AKS has done a way much better job at promoting izone than OTR has done, at least in terms of promoting all 12 girls in my opinion. AKS so far did not just because a member is ,,,,ahem~ korean or weak in japanese (the main excuses/reasons given by many non j-line fans with regards to j-line) and choose not to promote them. instead AKS still try to get them on as many variety/music/radio show/festival appearances in japan as possible. Even Eunbi who is considered the weakest in Japanese among K-line gets to appear with J-line on UTAGE to perform.
i even feel Sakura promotes the other 11 girls way much better than OTR has done with her Saku No Ki radio broadcast and private mails.

While their Japanese music releases might be considered weaker or not as pleasing than their korean releases to some/many, but for me(maybe its just me) i still prefer their Japanese releases more than their korean ones.

Hi,, im usually just lurking around here... but im agree with this...

and i want to add its not just otr/aks thingy.... even the broadcast station has favoritism... i just watch their highlight performance at MGMA on official account and i cant help but notice the blantant favoritism.. its not something you can see in jp promotion... i mean even on mste,, they distribute the screentime fairly... utacon, fns, even in IZ4648 collab, izone got fair screentime even though they are nugu back then...

In the end music taste in depend on people preference... but the blantant favoritsm are annoying as hell,, so yeah, you arent the only one who prefer jp release more...

kkura

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,375
Haha the way Sayanee describes Sakura's waist. But i really wish Sakura eat more and not go on any extreme diet, she's getting skinny. Health is more important.

Top Bottom