The Official Last idol thread

S

Some

lastidol_art202002.jpg

Last Idol (ラストアイドル) is a Japanese idol group produced by Akimoto Yasushi The group was formed through a survival show of the same name late 2017 . The group consists of 5 units ( LaLuce , GoodTears , Choux Cream Rockets , Someday Somewhere , LoveCocchi ) , 2 generations & a 2nd generation under team
official sites :

website,twitter,showroom,

Member sns :

nanami : Twitter,Showroom
Airi : Twitter , Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Midori :Twitter,Showroom
Haruka : Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Ruka : Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Kana : Twitter , Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Ikematsu Airi : Twitter , Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Momona : Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Aimi : Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Wakana : Twitter,Showroom
Reia : Twitter , Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Himeri : Twitter , Instagram , Tiktok,Showroom
Misaki : Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Yamamoto Airi : Twitter , Instagram , Tiktok,Showroom
Shuri : Twitter , Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
RIO : Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Honoka : Twitter,Showroom
Momoko :Twitter,Showroom
Mana : Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Kokoro : Twitter,Showroom
Runa : Twitter,Showroom
Machida honoka : Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Yume : Twitter,Showroom
Hata misaki : Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Karin : Twitter,Showroom
Mao : Twitter , Instagram,Showroom
Hinako : Twitter , Instagram
Sakura : ,
Okamura mana : ,
Yuuki : ,
Chisato : , Sayaka : ,
Nozomi: ,
Shiraishi mana : ,
Moe : ,
Miho : , Minori : , Mimi : ,
Miyata yume : Miina : ,
useful links :

Here,Here,Here

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Some

Don't know much about the girls but i like their music so i made this to talk about them

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I did a write up on the audition for the 8th single here. It was purely for my own amusement and is highly opinionated, so read at your own risk, lol. I included comments from the members and judges as well as some background, so it may help make it more accessible. I include links to the episodes at the end.

S

Some

Last idol did a 2 day showroom relay to promote their new single. ( cant find any videos or other information regarding this )

S

Some

Just watched their mv didn't like the song not at all it dosen't feel like a song it feels like 2 or 3 melodys put together like its not complete and the dance ? There was no dance its like watching people jump around while singing karaoke which is what their vocals felt like they release stuff like otona survivor & seishun train now this mess ? They can do a cute concept its fun but its not good or energetic or even makes you happy listening to it or seeing the performance they look like they are having fun thats it maybe a performance ver or a tv performance can prove me wrong ? I checked their previeous releases specially the cute / not so cool ones some were yes aweful but some were better than this like the 1st&5th & the second was decendt the 3rd was too loud and the 4th was just aweful i expected better than this . They did rank first in daily singles chart because they prereleased their title track along with the music video good for them but i personally didnt like it at all hopefully the next one is better & they aren't a two hit wonder . Wow props to them though they are many one hit wonders but not one 2 hit wonder or a possible 2 hit wonder at least ...

S

Some

They did a 8th single first showcase youtube stream stream and in it they announced this

S

Some

another showroom Relay? Im guessing 18 senbatsu members will stream individually to promote the new single

S

Some

Last idol will be doing a special phone event since they can't do handshake events . On 5/23 & 5/24 . It will allow fans to talk to members for 30 seconds per CD it'll be random & the application started 4/7 5pm jst and the deadline is 4/8 2pm jst .

Source,Details

S

Some

I have given the op of this thread up incase anyone wants it please visit the op transfer thread

Top Bottom