The Official LGBTQIA+ Thread

M

moon_ravn

This thread is a safe haven for those who identify or support these letters+. Don't be afraid to post, you are among friends. This is a positive thread!

In case you guys didn't notice, there's a new Pride award to request for free, and it's so cute!

leIfoYX.png

Go request it here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
Yesss I was looking for it, happy pride month to everybody around!
My bisexual ass needs motivation to go to the pride, I asked a friend but she's not available and I feel awkward going alone but ugh...

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭227,571
Pronouns
She/Her
Yesss I was looking for it, happy pride month to everybody around!
My bisexual ass needs motivation to go to the pride, I asked a friend but she's not available and I feel awkward going alone but ugh...

Man, that sucks. I wish I could accompany yoooooou
Happy pride month everyone.
Happy pride month!!!!!!!

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭227,571
Pronouns
She/Her
Ugh, that's so sweet of you :somicry:

Did you already go to your local pride parade? Do you plan on doing so?

I live in Tokyo...so there aren't many. I'd love to go but big events usually happen on weekends...and I work on weekends :cry:

Delphine

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
In case you guys didn't notice, there's a new Pride award to request for free, and it's so cute!

leIfoYX.png

Go request it here:

I live in Tokyo...so there aren't many. I'd love to go but big events usually happen on weekends...and I work on weekends :cry:

Oooh yeah, working on the weekends is the goddamn worst, I relate to that pain. Well, let's throw our little parade here in the meantime then!

M

moon_ravn

Quote removed as per author's request

In a nutshell it means not feeling any sexual attraction towards people but in the end is much more complex than that. Like everything else it's a spectrum and there isn't a 0 or 100. Also unlike many make it out to be, it is not abstinence nor does not mean that you don't feel ANY attraction at all.

As for the several types you have many, some are 100% asexual while others can be gray-ace (feel some attraction but in a low level and very rarely but it's there), demi-sexual (where you only start feeling sexual attraction when get an emotional connection with someone and not before), etc...
Also you have your sex positive aces (will have sex for many reasons feels good, want to please their partner, are demi, etc) neutral (don't care either way, they feel ok with both) and repulsive (hate any kind of intimacy of the sorts and are the ones that everyone seems to think of when they think of aces).

I feel that the hardest thing to distinguish is aesthetic and sensual attraction from sexual but the image bellow helps a bit but honestly you don't need to label it if don't feel like it but just know that there are many people who also feel the same around.

Wka4H0S.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Delphine

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
On another forum that I post a lot in (a gaming one), users are displaying their LGBT colors in their profile pics via some editing of some sorts. Like for example, I added the bisexual flag colors to the background of my current profile picture over there:

t00XPlN.png

Additionally, on Twitter you can use the Twibbon app in order to add colors of your flag to your profile pictures, and somehow I feel like it's a nice thing to do during Pride month for visibility and all? Here are the transparent PNGs I managed to retrieve from Twibbon, that you can add to your own profile picture, like I just did with mine! Granted it might be tricky with gifs, but you can always ask me if you want one!

Here are the colors available:

LGBTQIA flag:

ky2D5Og.png

Lesbian Flag:
fT2FGcO.png

Pansexual Flag:
FR1V4tP.png

Bisexual Flag:
WaO8YTE.png

Transgender Flag:
dQWBXV3.png

Asexual Flag:
6ZQnpJF.png

Feel free to join the movement or nah, but whether it be on that other forum, or on Twitter, I always find it heartwarming to see people display their LGBTQIA flags one way or another, and I thought it'd be a nice thing to do here as well.
:bakacat:

roseychu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭227,571
Pronouns
She/Her
On another forum that I post a lot in (a gaming one), users are displaying their LGBT colors in their profile pics via some editing of some sorts. Like for example, I added the bisexual flag colors to the background of my current profile picture over there:

t00XPlN.png

Additionally, on Twitter you can use the Twibbon app in order to add colors of your flag to your profile pictures, and somehow I feel like it's a nice thing to do during Pride month for visibility and all? Here are the transparent PNGs I managed to retrieve from Twibbon, that you can add to your own profile picture, like I just did with mine! Granted it might be tricky with gifs, but you can always ask me if you want one!

Here are the colors available:

LGBTQIA flag:

ky2D5Og.png

Lesbian Flag:
fT2FGcO.png

Pansexual Flag:
FR1V4tP.png

Bisexual Flag:
WaO8YTE.png

Transgender Flag:
dQWBXV3.png

Asexual Flag:
6ZQnpJF.png

Feel free to join the movement or nah, but whether it be on that other forum, or on Twitter, I always find it heartwarming to see people display their LGBTQIA flags one way or another, and I thought it'd be a nice thing to do here as well.
:bakacat:
For sure, I'm loving the representation. A lot of users on Twitch are also showing their support! I have all the pride emotes on twitch cause I donated so many bits lol

Delphine

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
Glad we have an actual LGBT+ thread instead of only "which idol is gay/lesbian" threads.

I think both threads have a sorta different purpose though? I wouldn't mind if the latter would also make a comeback, tbh.

Top Bottom