The official ~ MAD JAMIE & OUTRAGE MUSIC GIRL'S thread ~ MAD JAMIE Revival + OMG's debut!

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925

MAD JAMIE - MAKUAKE【OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO】​

MAD JAMIE - 愛があふれて殺したいくらいだ【OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO】​

from their latest single "MAKUAKE / I love you to death"

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
some updates (i also plan to catch up with the other stuff from the previous months)

it was Uni's birthday

the anime of "Chainsaw Man" started airing so is a good time to recall how Uni is a massive fan of the series

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
Akubi trying to give fans a heart attack :sweat:

okay, that's... impressive

seems she has taken an interest in modelling, recently she signed with "f-factory", they aren't a music label but a talent agency and she is the only MAD JAMIE member signed to them

a few weeks ago she participated in TGIF (yes, is related to that TIF) several idols did a live photoshoot in different outfits and both fans and websites could go and take pictures of them, this event is covered by many major sites so is a good chance for smaller acts to get some attention and maybe even an invitation to TIF, there are tons of pictures of her from that event in Twitter but don't worry i'm not going to spam Akubi's swimsuit pictures, if you want more check her SNS's accounts
i'm just helping the community by letting other people know :doge:

she also appeared in an event for IDOLCONTENTEXPO

-

okay but is not only swimsuit pics and videos, she has been posting all kinds of content to her TikTok

from covers,

this one is pretty cool is theme song from ONE PIECE: RED

to skits

so yeah, lots of her reasons to check what she is up to

-

MAD JAMIE did a small cameo in a MV for Nokofuku, the appear around minute 1:01

-

so MAD JAMIE uses a lot of references to major punk / rock bands, i was thinking maybe making a post collecting all references? although there are a few i'm not sure where are from

this one i'm pretty sure is a reference to RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE's "battle of los angeles"

FeOVUcVaUAMZSwK

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
stuff from a while ago

Runachi birthday

Saki birthday

Saki "cosplay" of Melody from Hunter x Hunter

a mini documentary / interview with MAD JAMIE, is pretty long but interesting, also for some reason they dressed as cats in the 2nd half

they have been practicing these, pyramid?

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
MAD JAMIE are going to disband (or at least stop activities with the current line up)

fuck that sucks, "FUCK FOREVER" is one of my all time favorite albums in the Alt idol scene

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
MAD JAMIE's sister group Caress Van End just released their first MV, both groups released a collab together some months ago

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
disbanded :tears:

well "the end of the current system" (whatever that means)

to this day their debut album FUCK FOREVER is still one of my all time favorite Idol releases, sucks how even it you are super talented that doesn't mean you are going to be successful

worth mention that before being MAD JAMIE they were MAD VIOLET, hopefully they stay MAD in the future and we get to heard of them again

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
actually not disbanded

they are going to re start activities in May but with a different line up, worth mention that Akubi is still going to be a member in the new MAD JAMIE and maybe Runachi too

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
MAD JAMIE are restarting activities soon, so far Akubi is the only know member of the "new" version of group but they are going to give more info later, for now she released (a solo) song

MAD JAMIE - NONFICTION【OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO】​

Fs8kgvbaEAAh-5G

FtCOHn6aEAMHj8b

FtCOIJ3agAAls1I

is pretty good, seems the new MAD JAMIE are still going to have some excellent music

that said too bad they had to change most of the members, i really loved the original line up and honestly had no idea why they got new members since it seems they were getting along pretty well, i never heard of any issues between them

on May they are going to have their first concert with the updated line up

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
Uni and Saki announced a new group OMG (OUTRAGE MUSIC GIRL'S)

FtWRgTyaIAEaOXQ

FtWRmIlaMAIRgVQ

FtWRmJRaUAEWXjo

FtWRlySaEAAFszL

FtWRmx-aEAMDPL2

cool, Uni was my favorite member of MAD JAMIE so is nice to see her again and also i'm glad to see Saki is part of the group too, there doesn't seem to be much info on the new members other than the MARIMO girl (Zoro?) says she lived in the US for several years so i don't expect to find much info on her, i feel that the MIRUKA girl may had been a member of Kimiiro Project so it could be worth checking the list of trainees the company had last year

i still don't understand why MAD JAMIE have to split into different groups (actually i'm not sure if they are part of the same company or not) worth mention that is likely that Runa is going to be unveiled as the second member of the new MAD JAMIE line up, in any case this thread is now going to be about both groups

OMG are going to hold their live debut next month

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925

【MV】OMG / HELLO,HELLO​

debut!

they are good although that was expected since they are basically half of MAD JAMIE after all

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925

MAD JAMIE - Over the moon【OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO】​

another solo from Akubi, the new line up is going to be unveiled on the 16

she also did a public event for fans, you can find pictures and videos on twitter

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
so it seems the "new" MAD JAMIE is going to be a solo act with Akubi as the only permanent member

so far her solo releases have been good so i guess this is fine but being honest i was hoping that at least Runachi would be part of the group too, i can't imagine how their older songs would work with just a single member

in any case Akubi plans to release 3 digital singles in the next days

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
Runachi joined MAD JAMIE's sister group "Caress Van End"

is only temporal (for now) but i recall that CVE lost several members not much ago, Runa actually fits well in the group so unless she has other plans they should let her stay as a permanent member

so i guess now we know what all members and ex members of the group are up to, Chiyuki retired from the idol scene and i don't think there has been any news about her ever since

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925

【MV】オーバードライブ / OMG​

or "Overdrive"

i wonder what happened to the MARIMO girl? back in May they posted that she was going to be absent from some events due to health issues but we are now in July and no news on her

also OMG are good, while i think the original MAD JAMIE was superior to them or Akubi's solo project i'm still glad they ended delivering

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
new MAD JAMIE

MAD JAMIE - show more【OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO】​

MAD JAMIE - NO TIME TO DIE【OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO】​

also i forgot to post these from OMG

OMG-オーバードライブ/OVER DRIVE(Official Music Video)​

OMG-【閲覧禁止】リアル / NSFW(Official Music Video)​

both are pretty good but man i really miss the OG MAD JAMIE, is cool that now we are going music more frequently and that the songs are good but they are sort of missing something, right now i think i like OMG better that current MAD JAMIE, Akubi is great but is obvious that the members complimented each other strengths, i still like both since they are really cool

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,483,925
i've been listening to OG MAD JAMIE lately, i think i kind of forgot about both them and OMG but want to pay more attention to them this year lucky enough the later released a new MV

OMG-S.O.S(Official Music Video)​

OMG got a couple of new members although Uni and Saki are still there

Top Bottom