The Official Momoiro Clover Z & Stardust Planet Thread

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I believe Stardust is opening a Taiwanese office. Shachi, Tacoyaki and Batten Showjo Tai are there rn, and Iginari Tohoku-san are going there tomorrow.

Hachimitsu Rocket at TIF

Also Momoclo are releasing a song for Momoclomania

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Today is the first day of TIF, and many Stardust acts will be performing!
Arin was the opening act again, for the fourth year in a row.

Setlist:
Datte A-rin Nandamon
A-rin wa A-rin
Cutie Honey
Arin wa hankoki

I would've liked if she'd performed Bunny Gone Bad but maybe it wouldn't have fit in.

Articles:

Popnroll and edgeline arguably has the best photos.

Here's a photo with Amefurasshi
EA8N4GNUcAA1awv

She's the Tokisen member I recognize the most

Edit: Tokisen just finished their performance

Set list:
Seishun HEART SHAKER
GAMUSHARA
Koi no SHAPEUP
Hatsukoi CYCLING

I knew TIF would be starting any day now. It's going to be crazy keeping up with all the perfs that get uploaded on YouTube.

Kanami definitely stands out among the TokiSen members. Her features are really striking and they should have her do more modeling. I think as the other members get older, their features might start popping out more. Some of them are still in that awkward phase.

I believe Stardust is opening a Taiwanese office. Shachi, Tacoyaki and Batten Showjo Tai are there rn, and Iginari Tohoku-san are going there tomorrow.

Hachimitsu Rocket at TIF

Also Momoclo are releasing a song for Momoclomania

I wonder what they hope to achieve opening an office in Taiwan. They tried doing something with Momoclo in China last year, but I don't think anything really came of it.

I hope we get an MV for the new song. With a title like that, it better be in the same vein as Anta Tobashi.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
There were a lot of HP updates, but some/most of them probably aren't new.

Taco: 1, 2, 3, 4.
Shiori 2
Reni 2
Arin 2

Sakura Ebi (Misato Sakurai +panda again)
Batten Showjo Tai (Seta Sakura, Hoshino Sora)

I didn't have the stamina to post all of it. The second Shiori picture in particular looked familiar, too.

I knew TIF would be starting any day now. It's going to be crazy keeping up with all the perfs that get uploaded on YouTube.

Kanami definitely stands out among the TokiSen members. Her features are really striking and they should have her do more modeling. I think as the other members get older, their features might start popping out more. Some of them are still in that awkward phase.

I wonder what they hope to achieve opening an office in Taiwan. They tried doing something with Momoclo in China last year, but I don't think anything really came of it.

I hope we get an MV for the new song. With a title like that, it better be in the same vein as Anta Tobashi.
I'm not 100% convinced based on the preview of the song, but I did see some comment about how Momoclo should have a rock band for Momoclomania, so maybe.. Hopefully it will be made available globally soon, and we'll know. I doubt it will get a MV though since it was just revealed and released the night before the concerts.

I'd like to see Momoclo actually release a single with proper promotion soon. Odoru Ponpokorin is a cover so I'm not really counting that, and not really XYX either, which makes Blast! their most recent normal single.

Idt there was much of a plan with Momoclo's Taiwanese/Chinese concerts. Other Stardust acts will also perform in the sinosphere though, such as for that anime expo. And they've introduced some Chinese subtitles so it seems like they are putting in some effort to appeal to their fans there. They don't seem to do any PR or expansion attempts though.

There are quite a few Stardust idols with recognizable faces, but I'm still struggling because there are so many of them and I don't really follow them + no English content, which means I have to google translate their names, like when I did the HP summary above :doge:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Twitter video of Arin performing Datte Arin Nandamon
Part 1. Part 2.

Oh and I managed to figure out how to post Spotify audio!
Bunny Gone Bad was put on Spotify global, so it was the perfect opportunity.

Bunny Gone Bad is probably my favourite Momoclo release this year, and maybe in SDP overall although the competition is fierce.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
It seems like a new Stardust Planet group was created! (sort of)
I kept seeing the name B.O.L.T in Stardust planet group updates from TIF, and apparently they were created on the 15th of July!
Here they are with Amefurasshi and Hachimitsu Rocket

It's a 5-member group, featuring former Rock A Japonica members Takai Chiho, Naito Luna and Mirase Hisato. Apparently RAJ was reformed as BOLT.

Other members:
Aoyama Nanoha 青山菜花
Shirahama Aya 白浜あや

The new members are really young... born in 2008 :iwillfightyou:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
"Ichiban Japan" manga and anime expo was held in Taiwan yesterday which Shachi, Tacoyaki, Batten Showjo Tai and Iginari Tohoku-san attended.
There were performances and you could take group photos with members from different groups

Momoclo Mania day 2 is starting in 50 min

Reni made an appearance spraying fans with water before the show (it's apparently very hot).

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
They uploaded a sample of "Nightmare Before Catharsis". I don't have a sub to any streaming services, so I'll have to settle for this at the moment.

https://mcz.lnk.to/NBCYT

It seems like a new Stardust Planet group was created! (sort of)
I kept seeing the name B.O.L.T in Stardust planet group updates from TIF, and apparently they were created on the 15th of July!
Here they are with Amefurasshi and Hachimitsu Rocket

It's a 5-member group, featuring former Rock A Japonica members Takai Chiho, Naito Luna and Mirase Hisato. Apparently RAJ was reformed as BOLT.

Other members:
Aoyama Nanoha 青山菜花
Shirahama Aya 白浜あや

The new members are really young... born in 2008 :iwillfightyou:

I had a feeling they might change things up with RAJ. Possibly disband them and transfer the members to other groups. This is like a re-debut. RAJ hadn't really established themselves, so I'm fine with this.
What I'm not okay with is their hashtags. It's too common, so you get allot of different results. The one in Hiragana actually gets results for Boruto :facepalm:

There's already a clip of them.

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
There were some great new outfits during Momoclo Mania.

Especially:
large_0805%E3%82%82%E3%82%82%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E7%B4%A0%E6%9D%9052.JPG

Here are some photos/articles

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Concert for Stardust Planet Taiwan, I think

Apparently it was hot outside

There were quite a few blog updates, I'm not going to list them but I'll post this photo
o0809108014523692165.jpg

Also here's a clip from Momoclo Mania (short talk + start of Anta)

Two things I noticed:
1) It's cute with the juniors' commentary
2) It seems like a fun live song, with a good amount of audience activity

Also thought I'd share this update of a family going to Momoclo Mania in special made outfits

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
The set from MomocloMania was insane!!!

SMy3k6UX0kFXFLK9ucv6IaF4dvVLWsmy4cb31hxoxFJvhqYyTGdM4pWlTZxFyoA3

I came across this. Momoclo will be appearing at the special opening event for the 2020 Olympics on Dec. 21st. It will take place at the National Stadium, the main venue for the Olympics.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
A few random MomocloMania related things from twitter:

Members from Sakura Cinderella commented on how hot it was.

I have no idea why, but wrestling Legend Keiji Muto, aka the Great Muta, made an appearance. He's done stuff with them before, but I don't know the context for this occasion.

I believe there was also a small stage outside the venue where other groups performed and fans could cool off. Either that, or they were having an event on the same day as MomocloMania and were trying to promote it.

Actually, looking closer at the banner, it was for the Tokorozawa Music & Arts Festival which must have been nearby. They thanked Mononofu, so fans must have stopped by.

This confirms that the event was nearby on the same day. Case closed!

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
A few random MomocloMania related things from twitter:

Members from Sakura Cinderella commented on how hot it was.

I have no idea why, but wrestling Legend Keiji Muto, aka the Great Muta, made an appearance. He's done stuff with them before, but I don't know the context for this occasion.

I believe there was also a small stage outside the venue where other groups performed and fans could cool off. Either that, or they were having an event on the same day as MomocloMania and were trying to promote it.

Actually, looking closer at the banner, it was for the Tokorozawa Music & Arts Festival which must have been nearby. They thanked Mononofu, so fans must have stopped by.

This confirms that the event was nearby on the same day. Case closed!

Stardust was heavily involved in the Tokorozawa Music and Arts Fes! I'm pretty sure they created it themselves, although it might have also been a collaboration with some organizer, but it was made to showcase smaller idols in conjunction with Momoclomania (similar to how they do with other concerts, like Haru no Ichidaiji and AYAKA NATION).

The Great Muta's stage costume was awesome, there's a photo somewhere in one of the articles I posted above but not sure where 😅

Replying to your other posts:

I agree that the set was great. Last year's was... interesting with the Mt Rushmore imitation, but this one was even grander.

Checking the source for the Kokuritsu opening ceremony, it seems like Momoclo haven't actually been confirmed for the event. It's speculation that they might appear. It's also on the 21st, which is usually a Momokuri date. But it would be neat.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Momoclo were on some show (Monthly Tune?)

Kanako saying how they get reactions at music festivals when they reveal their ages during their introductions, and Shiori saying many still have the image of them as high-school students.

Twt video.
Another video.

It's understandable for fans to still think of Momoclo as students. With the energy and exuberance they show at concerts and other events, they seem to be forever young. I've said this before, but it's amazing how they still seem to enjoy being Idols after so long.

Also today is the 10th anniversary of Ebichu's formation!

They also performed at Rock In Japan 2019

I'm hoping they'll update more
Edit:

I'm really happy that Ebichu made to the 10th Anniversary mark. With the number of members they've lost over the years, I was worried they wouldn't get this far. Even after all this time, I think they're still a bit underrated. They haven't achieved the success that their sisters have, but they've persevered and built up a reputation as amazing live performers and amassed a strong discography. (Wow, I'm feeling very wordy tonight 😄)

There were some great new outfits during Momoclo Mania.

Especially:
large_0805%E3%82%82%E3%82%82%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E7%B4%A0%E6%9D%9052.JPG

Here are some photos/articles

Those gothicy looking costumes are standouts. I also really like these.

momoclomania_live_00017_fixw_730_hq.jpg

They're a variation on ones we've seen before, but I've always liked the leather jacket look.

Stardust was heavily involved in the Tokorozawa Music and Arts Fes! I'm pretty sure they created it themselves, although it might have also been a collaboration with some organizer, but it was made to showcase smaller idols in conjunction with Momoclomania (similar to how they do with other concerts, like Haru no Ichidaiji and AYAKA NATION).

The Great Muta's stage costume was awesome, there's a photo somewhere in one of the articles I posted above but not sure where 😅

Replying to your other posts:

I agree that the set was great. Last year's was... interesting with the Mt Rushmore imitation, but this one was even grander.

Checking the source for the Kokuritsu opening ceremony, it seems like Momoclo haven't actually been confirmed for the event. It's speculation that they might appear. It's also on the 21st, which is usually a Momokuri date. But it would be neat.

I didn't look that deeply into the Tokorozawa Fest, but it makes sense if Stardust had a hand in it.

Those giant gladiator helmets remind me of the giant heads from their concert back in 2013. I'll bet they rode down to the stage on those tracks just like at the 2013 concert.

0_79778800_1376382016.jpg

Now that you mention it, I didn't see the news about Momoclo appearing at the opening ceremony on the Samurai x blog, so it does make me a bit skeptical. However, considering that they've been promoting the Olympics for the past 3 yrs., I'll wager if they don't appear at the opening ceremony, then they'll be at the closing one.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Delusional Pool Date was #11 for the week on Line. I'm surprised how big a of a response it's gotten. Stardust Planet groups outside of Momoclo or Ebichu typically don't show up in the top 100, let alone hover around the top 10. Keep rising TokiSen!

*For some reason, you can see the image cropped on TokiSen on their twitter, but here they're cut out :unsure:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Sakura Ebizu released the Jacket cover for their 2nd album "Octave" due out on 8/21.

They also performed at the Festival Stage outside MomocloMania. I knew other Stardust groups were there, but not which ones.

And for the trifecta, here's their perf from TIF. There's a medley with members from other groups at the beginning before their perf starts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom