The Official Momoiro Clover Z & Stardust Planet Thread

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Live perf of Hachi's Rocket Future. Camera's a bit shaky though, so watch at your own risk!

Edit: Since I topped, here's a little something more. Even though Ayaka's taking a break, she still had time to participate in this Lawson promotion. Either that or it was done in advance. I'm thinking the latter is more likely.

I'm mainly posting this because of the presents you get when shopping there. If you buy a gift card of 1,000 Yen or more, you get one of these wallpapers for your smart phone. I'm jealous.

wallpaper.jpg

Lastly, these are some high quality pics from their Family concert. They've been posting allot of lower res pics lately, so I thought they were worth including as well.

Last edited:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
For some reason H+ doesn't load properly for me so I'll just reply without quoting.
About Ayakakarnival, A-rin didn't actually participate in the artist selections. The decision was made by votes from idol magazines, which is an interesting way of doing it. But they might appear in Momoiro Uta Gassen!

It's rare to see HD pics, usually even official/news photos from concerts are low res. More of that, please!

Speaking of JA Namie, one thing that struck me as interesting about the group is that it doesn't contain any members from Iginari Tohoku-san. But on the other hand they're already performing in other areas of Tohoku. Speaking of Namie, it seems like Momoclo might hold a cherry blossom viewing party there in spring.

A-rin and Reni also appeared on a show with virtual Youtuber Kizuna Ai

It was also revealed that "she" will appear on Momoiro Uta Gassen

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Momoclo appeared on Music Fair to promote stay gold, here are some tweets about it:

Momoclo and Dean introduction

This photo of the members' height doesn't seem to add up

Until you realize...

Short Kanako talk clip, apparently about her brother and chocolate

I'll end the post with this gif of Shiori and Reni from Universal, I believe

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
More updates!

Starting with the most important, Ebichu's next MV will be published later today!

Tacoyaki Rainbow's Sakura will appear in a stage. I like the wig.

It seems like Kagawa Prefectural Gymnasium is getting reworked, and their PR/concept pictures they look suspiciously familiar.

Momokuri goods were revealed on kwkm's loincloth, and A-rin was being a punk

Speaking of Kanako, this was cute!

The goods were also pretty interesting, mainly that scratch-off shirt Kanako was wearing but also the new addition to the Mononofu arsenal.
Following in the footsteps of the sword and the shuriken, I present... the mace.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Ebichu's new MV isn't available internationally :angry:

Hopefully they'll fix it soon

Now for some news on Momoclo's busiest member:

The third trailer for Ayaka Nation 2019 is focused entirely on her Chintonshan performance

She also had a couple of periscope lives, broadcast by kwkm

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
For some reason H+ doesn't load properly for me so I'll just reply without quoting.
About Ayakakarnival, A-rin didn't actually participate in the artist selections. The decision was made by votes from idol magazines, which is an interesting way of doing it. But they might appear in Momoiro Uta Gassen!

It's rare to see HD pics, usually even official/news photos from concerts are low res. More of that, please!

Speaking of JA Namie, one thing that struck me as interesting about the group is that it doesn't contain any members from Iginari Tohoku-san. But on the other hand they're already performing in other areas of Tohoku. Speaking of Namie, it seems like Momoclo might hold a cherry blossom viewing party there in spring.

A-rin and Reni also appeared on a show with virtual Youtuber Kizuna Ai

It was also revealed that "she" will appear on Momoiro Uta Gassen

I was really just joking about Last Idol because of the 48G connection. It's probably all tied up with record labels, so only certain groups may have been eligible for AyakaKarnival. Keeping my fingers crossed for the Uta Gassen though, lol.

Yeah, I was really surprised they posted those hi res Ebichu pics. I almost wonder if it was an accident.

I was thinking Amefurasshi and Bolt were included in JA Namie because they're the newest of the Stardust groups. Technically, some of the members have been around for ages, but as groups, they're the two newest.

More updates!

Starting with the most important, Ebichu's next MV will be published later today!

Tacoyaki Rainbow's Sakura will appear in a stage. I like the wig.

It seems like Kagawa Prefectural Gymnasium is getting reworked, and their PR/concept pictures they look suspiciously familiar.

Momokuri goods were revealed on kwkm's loincloth, and A-rin was being a punk

Speaking of Kanako, this was cute!

The goods were also pretty interesting, mainly that scratch-off shirt Kanako was wearing but also the new addition to the Mononofu arsenal.
Following in the footsteps of the sword and the shuriken, I present... the mace.

Wow, I can't believe that's Sakura from Takoyaki Rainbow. She's really vamping it up! :ohmygod:

Really loving the new addition to the Mononofu arsenal!

Ebichu's new MV isn't available internationally :angry:🦒

Hopefully they'll fix it soon

Now for some news on Momoclo's busiest member:

The third trailer for Ayaka Nation 2019 is focused entirely on her Chintonshan performance

She also had a couple of periscope lives, broadcast by kwkm

Yeah, I was confused why Ebichu's new MV isn't available internationally. Someone must have goofed. I wonder if it was uploaded too early, like what happened with Buzz Beater.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I'm glad Santa-san's back! I've never heard a ZZ version before. I like the new spin on it. I'm tempted to buy Stay Gold since it's featured on the CD only version along with Coconuts.

By the way, I'm about halfway done with the Best of Stardust Planet 2019 list. All that's really left to do is the Stardust Sisters selections, although they're going to be a big chunk of the list (so much good stuff!). I'm going to have more free time in about a week, so I plan to finish it up then.

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Kawakami streamed a couple of videos on youtube recently.

The first one is of Naichaisou Fuyu from Momokuri Osaka yesterday:

The second one is a 1 hour 20-minute video of JA Namie's event today

While watching Youtube I also saw this video from Inazuma Rock Festival of Momoclo appearing at TM Revolution's set

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I've been meaning to post that TM Revolution video. It's nice to see Momoclo still make surprise appearances (y)

I was thinking about JA Namie's next event. Glad you caught it! They sounded really good in the perf. The auditorium had nice acoustics. I wonder if they'll release a single and use the proceeds for charity?

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Someone uploaded Momoclo's "Uta-Tube" special. Part 1 and Part 2. Watch them while you can! (Sadly, I think they're lip syncing, which is unusual for them). Also this.

I watched a fan upload of Lady May from the stream, but I'm glad we have an official version now. Please release an official version of Road Show 😭

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Ayakarnival announcement ft. A-rin talking for almost an hour about the event and the groups.

The video starts at about 4:45 (it was a live stream)

Oh and since you like pandas!

Last edited:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Momoclo just held the second line-up announcement for Momoiro Uta Gassen!
I don't have time for a full write-up, but there are some exciting inclusions in Koda Kumi, Takahashi Yoko and TM Revolution.
Araki Yuko and Okada Masaki are also in the line-up.

Interestingly, UpUpGirls(2) will be MCs, while UUG (kari) will perform.

As for Shachi, Honoka will be appearing on a TV show

http://www6.nhk.or.jp/nhkpr/post/original.html?i=13776

It's called "Marie no shittoko! Japon" and Honoka plays the titular Marie, a queen living in a foreign country who is taught about traditional Japanese culture.
Edit: so turns out she's been starring in this show since earlier this year and I missed it. But they will release new episodes.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Live perf of Victory Story. Based on the outdoor venue and how much they're sweating, this has to be from back in the summer. Avex probably uploaded it to promote TokiSen's "Christmas Party 2019" one-man live that's coming up on the 21st.

Momoclo just held the second line-up announcement for Momoiro Uta Gassen!
I don't have time for a full write-up, but there are some exciting inclusions in Koda Kumi, Takahashi Yoko and TM Revolution.
Araki Yuko and Okada Masaki are also in the line-up.

Interestingly, UpUpGirls(2) will be MCs, while UUG (kari) will perform.

As for Shachi, Honoka will be appearing on a TV show

http://www6.nhk.or.jp/nhkpr/post/original.html?i=13776

It's called "Marie no shittoko! Japon" and Honoka plays the titular Marie, a queen living in a foreign country who is taught about traditional Japanese culture.
Edit: so turns out she's been starring in this show since earlier this year and I missed it. But they will release new episodes.

I really like how the lineup is shaping up. I'm happy that Super Dragon is participating this year. I'm also really curious how Koda Kumi will do.

I'm a little behind on Team Shachi activities, so I didn't know about Honoka's drama. All the members are involved in their own activities, so it's easy to loose track.

Top Bottom