The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

S

Some

hinachima's JJ " photoshoot " turned out to be one photo they are continuing to mistreat her even though she's so gorgeous and a great model they continue to not give her many pages . i dont get it from her blog you can see that they took many shots & lots of them are stunning she only gets one photo 😤. As for her utb shoot i still can't find scans

ET4Pv_MUEAAGLl7

S

Some

in the next seventeen there will be a sakamichi sisters photoshoot with seventeen's sakamichi sisters kubo shiori and kosaka nao it's the june issue & it will be on sale april 30th .

EUgD9MDVAAI7M9Y

EUgD9MEUMAAjE3U

S

Some

Keyakizaka 4th anniversary youtube stream tomorrow 4/6 1 pm jst on youtube.

S

Some

Miichan for MARQUEE vol 138 on sale 4/15

keyaki had their 4th anniversary youtube stream but it was yuuka alone due to the corona issue

Possible new suzumoto insta account ( she deleted her first one because mngment told her shes not allowed to you yet she had it before her keyakake cermony & blog/mobame close )

One of the special videos posted on the special site is each member talking about their feeling about the 4th anniversary and they post this to twitter for all currently active 27 members this is new 2ki ozono rei's video

new 2ki got their profile photos updated with them wearing the current keyaki costume instead of the previous photos that had them wearing their kenshuusei costume

S

Some

MARQUEE's 138th volume will also feature nogizaka's yamazaki rena she will also be the cover girl

KQI88

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,735
When we are not even 2 minutes into the episode and someone is already crying I know is gonna be a good episode. The quiz format was refreshing and got me thinking the new girls are kind quirky, specially Onuma and Masumoto.

PonPon original catchphrase was pure gold!

Top Bottom