The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

S

Some

DOLGB1k.jpg

kubo ( nogi) & manafi ( hinata) will be featured in the august issue of idol bomb on sale 7/9

S

Some

first the new uniform&lawson campaign now this? Could it the announcement be new music? Now that many jpop artists have stuff scheduled for late july,august,september i didin't expect anything at first i was like new uniform ok but this im trying to have lower expectations but that announcment thing gives me a small hope.

S

Some

I cab't help but worry about the 7/4 keyaki announcment in the end of the stream it's probably gonna be something small like a a dvd relase or goods related to the lawson thing or maybe a claender or another photobook from photos they took at home or better a no audience live since they havent done a live in a while or Even greater " the cursed 9th single" or a second album but i wont hope too much . knowing that the theme is them going to places related to keyaki & talking about keyakis current state & future i cant help but worry that there is a possiblity of something very bad happening ( bad from our perspective as fans at least) ... sigh why cant the 4th come faster. The members seem fine from their blogs they just want us to watch till the end nothing seems weird its probably just me but still with keyaki you never know

S

Some

Hinata's documentry is finally going to be released!! New release date is 8/7. Seeing this i'm guessing keyaki's announcement is the same thing

S

Some

Another possibility of what the keyaki announcement might be hmv leaked this yesterday then they deleted it right after

S

Some

Eb62hKOUcAEWP88
Eb62hmoVAAIHx-i
Eb62iKZU4AEgU5Q
Eb62t2lUEAA1AGW
Eawa7j4UMAA4-9R
EbuzwjcVAAcNaQk

can't find scans for the akane,rei shoots they did for blt graph vol 56 usually sakamichi scans come out very fast. So i thought i'd post previews so i won't forget about this and keep looking especially since its rei's first solo shoot

Top Bottom