The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

S

Some

Finally yumiki's first solo photoshoot ! Hayakawa will hava a shoot too Also kaki. and kaki will be on the cover it will be her first manga magazine cover. Release date is 8/21 ( young gangan)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Some

Feels like i'm the only one hyping the new kids i wonder if anyone likes them yet or is it just me? Can we do a vote like we did with og 4ki @demasta i'm curious about other peoples opnions i think demata likes a few new nogis and new hinatas. Oh by other people i mean lurkers since its mostly me and demasta here and sometimes @KQI88 . other users come but only if something major happens or they are curious about something. I think most of the results in that first vote was from lurkers i dont know how though 👀 i'm probably wrong 🤣. For me it's a bit smiliar to before they were assigned but changed alot i got to know more girls so my oshi list is alot different now. We are talking about the 14 new girls only ( formely known as sakamichi trainees). For nogi : between the assigned 5 my favorite was yumiki nao. Her personality attracted me the way she was a leader like presence for the trainees her sense of humor kindness now that i got to know her more i relized that shes not the time i bias/oshi shes the type that i wish well you know there is those girls you like but you just dont oshi. Who knows maybe ill change my mind when i get to know her better. Shes a hard working kid its just i never saw her charm in her showroom audition days and i still havent mangment likes her so i guess we'll discover it soon?. Speaking of manganent faves hayashi runa mangment is pushing her as the new sakura and rika as the new kaki i mean she is cutie which i didnt expect since her specialty is rolling back her eyes and she done lots of hilarious stuff in her showroom audition turns out shes actually quiet and serious and clumsy which is naturally cute i didnt care for her honestly before but i started to like her . bet if theres a 26th single shes centering the 4th gen song.
Kuromi haruka i had an imperission that either she is just a regular kid or too serious but sometimes she has s cute side i didnt pay attention to her before but shes probably gonna become one of my favorites if i get to know her more her and runa. Also wanting to get to know matsuo miyu i feel sorry for beliving the rumors she withdrew because she wanted to be in keyaki because when i calculated it turns out she wouldve been a senior in middle school she was first chosen with og 4ki which made since because that time was final exams / acceptance exams in japan ( winter 2018 ) so she was studying for highschool acceptance exam but probably felt promoting with nogi at such time would make her lose focus but she still wanted to be an idol so she stayed as kks long story short im sorry girl. In conclusion i have no oshis from new 4ki but im leaning towards haruka or runa. For hinata: man at first i thought i liked mikuni thought she was a nice cheerful kid but now they feel just like babies to me you know my new lovely babies. For keyaki: there is a reaon i put them last instead of hinata because 😍 just 😍 and ❤️❤️❤️ Many ❤️❤️❤️'S. First my oshis were only rei and rena now i love marino and akiho too. Rena is so adorable was a vice leader for the trainees and is a leader like exestance for the new keyakis very kind and sweet. Rei grew so much from and shy crybaby to bright humors queen also very cute. Marino seems cool and emotionless but shes just shy and just dosent know what to say shes very caring and cute an adorable owl. Akiho has this "weird" "funny" image she is funny still no where kira level weirdnees ( and by weird i mean awsome ) shes more energectic random cutie very kind and caring an amazing cook if it was up for her she would turn handshake events from 10 seconds to 10 hours so she can listen to every fans problems and comfort them. One of The best fanservice reading her blogs and mobame translations. Hikari i think she nice i just hope she speaks more i know nothing about her. Kira #kiraworld a very unique person which i think is so awesome could become a person who helps keyaki i bet if she goes on variety shows comedians would go wow shes a genious but i think she feels to pressured to go on such programs or dosent want such attention like oda did. And because shes new seed probably wont put her in new group senbatsu so even though she could become an important person her talents will go to waste i personally think shes very awesome. In general my oshis so far from the newly added 14 girls are moriya rena, ozono rei, kousaka marino, onuma akiho.

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
i need to know more about the new girls, but my fave for nogi would probably be matsuo miyu, keyaki would be either ozono rei/onuma akiho, and hinata would be marimoto mari

KQI88

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,735
I enjoy what I saw from the new girls but it will take time until I get a favorite. Basically I need them to appear a lot on their respective shows. That is the only way I get to actually like them.

For instance, the new gen girls I would say Cheese Ozono and her note pad are the highlights until now. Specially because she is the only one I remember the name. I'm sure the more they appear on the shows and I'll remember them, just like I always did for the other generations.

Speaking about the show, this week Kojichuu had me laughing so much. Actually the past three weeks it has been my favorite. I really don't want the monomane championship to end, it is just so funny and a great way to know more about the girls personalities, which like previous mentioned, is what makes me fall for them.

S

Some

and i would do a poll, but i dont think i can make a multiple question poll

no i meant it would be like which girls from the newly added sakamichi trainess do you like something like that you can easyly make it into one but up to you

S

Some

Shes a hard working kid its just i never saw her charm in her showroom audition days and i still havent mangment likes her so i guess we'll discover it soon?

i meant sato rika btw 🤦‍♀️

I enjoy what I saw from the new girls but it will take time until I get a favorite. Basically I need them to appear a lot on their respective shows. That is the only way I get to actually like them.

For instance, the new gen girls I would say Cheese Ozono and her note pad are the highlights until now. Specially because she is the only one I remember the name. I'm sure the more they appear on the shows and I'll remember them, just like I always did for the other generations.

yeah since you are more of a variety stan it's differant with you. Hope you get to choose one and they dont change alot like 4ki 🤣

KQI88

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,735
yeah since you are more of a variety stan it's differant with you. Hope you get to choose one and they dont change alot like 4ki 🤣
I don't choose the oshi, the oshi comes to me hahahaha

Jokes aside I think Takayama is the only real oshi that I have (she's been constantly funny/appearing in almost all the episodes).

All the other girls keep just changing their position in my heart depending on how much they make me laugh. Sometimes it changes during the same episode XD

Top Bottom