⨭180,535
the MV is so cute! i also really like the song aaa

tumblr_pm1tcinql91y07kvro3_400.gif

Nemu

never letting you live Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,000
yay a thread for my faves. who's your oshi? for me in nogi its saito asuka, in keyaki its uemura rina, and hinata its kakizaki memi / kosaka nao!

loving the kitsune mv, can't wait for hina's doremisolatido :ohmygod:

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
yay a thread for my faves. who's your oshi? for me in nogi its saito asuka, in keyaki its uemura rina, and hinata its kakizaki memi / kosaka nao!

doremi's mv already came out if you're talking about it

and for my oshis, in nogi, I have quite a few lol - from first gen, Maiyan; from second gen, Ranze; from third gen, Kubo; from fourth gen, Saya
in keyaki, Yuipon and Yuuka
in hinata, Kyonko and Hina
I also like a lot of other members in each group

Last edited:

Nemu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,000
doremi's mv already came out if you're talking about it

and for my oshis, in nogi, I have quite a few lol - from first gen, Maiyan; from second gen, Ranze; from third gen, Kubo
in keyaki, Yuipon and Yuuka
in hinata, Kyonko and Hina
I also like a lot of other members in each group

is it out? i thought it was released in july! i haven't been able to keep up lately with real life stuff, lol. i'll check it out soon. also, me too! i think in keyaki i pretty much like every member, they're each so fun and have their own quirks. i'm still in the process of watching keyakake though so hopefully i'm able to add more faves to my list :hehe:

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
sad this is going to be my first post on here but there is a sudden grad announcement+hiatus

sad to see oshi going away so quickly, but she was mia for a while and no one knew what was going on so...

KQI88

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,735

Let's see. Nogi 1st is Kazumin, the girl is AMEIJINGU! \o/
2nd Hori
3rd Kubo <3
4th Kakehashi

Keya is Morita and Matsuda

Hina is Kumi, Manamo and Hinano

sad this is going to be my first post on here but there is a sudden grad announcement+hiatus

sad to see oshi going away so quickly, but she was mia for a while and no one knew what was going on so...

WHAT?! I'm completely surprised by this, specially Memi's graduation...before the link opened I though it was going to be Harada or Kageyama

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223

Oh my god no way Memi ;(((((
I hope the rumors of her having leukemia aren’t actually true. Baby ?

niyin

少女A Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,670
Oh my god no way Memi ;(((((
I hope the rumors of her having leukemia aren’t actually true. Baby ?
some nice soul translated her blog post, can't tell how much is accurate but i think shes young and seeing everyone moving on with their life made her question about her future, shes young and i can understand.

to me, and i might i have read wrong, is unsure she will stay in the showbiz tho

S

Some

I'm speechless .. my feelings are a mess so i litteraly dont know what to say i hope the members are ok ..
Loving the songs on the new single way more than kyun kitsune is a legendery bop hope the other tracks are as good as what we have so far

Nemu

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,000
super upset about memi still, was hoping i'd wake up and it'd be a dream :( i wish the best for her

Top Bottom