The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

S

Some

The same girls centered the same songs . I have a theory that If we get some keyaki or nogi members in attendance tmr or on the 20th in the nagoya concert this means kumi and nao and takahiro were in attendance so mngmt can ask them what they think of the members chosen for hinata and nogi,keya members will attend to do the same and if members arent announced by the end of tour on the 21st they will be either announced on the 30th like last years girls or sometime in december . After all they were selected because they either had talent or potential that can contribute to the sakamichi groups they were only put as KSS because mngmnt didnt know where to put them . if i have time ill try and translate the concert&MC report like i did with the osaka concert

The Jany

Loud Minority Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,700

So odanana nanas mobame which was announced as its going to be "suspended" In the site its written that its ending so fans are freaking out

Dani grad would be less shocking to me. If the situation turns out to be a graduation (which I hope it's not the case), I hope it was her own free will.

But I'm more scared about Mon though. She's been MIA for more than a month now :cry:. I dont wanna lose another oshi. Zuumin leaving was devastating for me

S

Some

So its been a year since the people who passed the sakamichi audition were announced and im guessing from sekis blog 2ki celebrated together ?

S

Some

Dani grad would be less shocking to me. If the situation turns out to be a graduation (which I hope it's not the case), I hope it was her own free will.

But I'm more scared about Mon though. She's been MIA for more than a month now :cry:. I dont wanna lose another oshi. Zuumin leaving was devastating for me

Unfortuantaly nana seems like the person who would think " it would be better for everyone if i just graduate " so if she does i think it would be her decision plus seeing how they didnt do anything to mao i think nana is just still thinking what to do and talking with everyone she went out with nako a few weeks ago so im guessing shes fine for now . Also yeah im too worried about mon shes either not talking or not there in keyakake they have to ask her to talk for her to say anything im not sure if shes doing hs events recently this weeks keyakakeepisode was obviously shot early . This might not be it and hopefully it is not but ever since shes been put slowly in the back row something slowly felt off about her to me especially since they started to put her regularly in 3rd row that or that + her physical health maybe affected alsomembers graduating yeah that affected everyone but maybe all that just mixing up together exhausted her because personally i always notice her in the back sometime having tired and sad expressions,God please dont let it be those stalkers again we dont want another memi .

S

Some

I always hear sawabe's voice while reading kobayashi yui desu in yuipon blog trans thanks alot sawabe XD

S

Some

So its hiraishin !!!! An enternal queen !! A boss lady !! The one and only !! My love i love that song so much there is a special place in my heart titled hiraishin just for that Queen :") . But no mon though :( .

S

Some

Regarding the previous hinata kohaku article :

So we'll have to wait for the offical list i guess but i have high hopes because its been a wonderful year in general for them

Top Bottom