The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

ajma93632

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
for keyakitte they are going with old system that nogi used senbatsu=apperance under member no apperance because on twitter they emphisized senbatsu members saying next week senbatsu member will do..etc . I agree with you about 2ki. seki,karin are somewhat popular,hono are hikaru is very popular. Takemoto is a skillful dancer abd somewhat popular . Never heard anything about inoue matsuda is just starting to get popular now and seeing that this was filmed in july before she was starting to get recognition i was more shocked . Koike has a decenect fanbase and has grown more due to her recent push . She even has a photobook coming why push her out i don't understand ! . They've been pushing miyu in the back the last few singles and in keyakake and now they didn't even uninclude her i'm worried . I wonder how nana is feeling right now ? . The other unchosen girls too

But was it confirmed there will be under members? When I saw the announcement I didn't hear the mention of the word "under", I did hear senbatsu but not under.

S

Some

But was it confirmed there will be under members? When I saw the announcement I didn't hear the mention of the word "under", I did hear senbatsu but not under.

Nothing yet not even a release date but if a senbatsu system is happening naturally the other girls are under they didn't confirm because they enjoy toururing us slowly but wbk .

I read on twitter that the dude reading the names is a higher up in management that is responsible for nogi and keya not sure about hinata anyway and that he says that akp picks senbatsu so much for not being involved.....:) , so we now know who to get angry at for techi centering with her condition and mon/koike/others not being in senbatsu .

S

Some

My guess is most of kenshusei will enter hinata this time and 2 or 3 will enter keyaki and maybe 1 or 2 for nogi and we'll also get a senbatsu-under system for hinata 4th or 5th single

Edit : my other guess is yurina is gonna be the next jurina probably 10 or even more centers then seed will change centers to a 2ki or pon center and give her back center from time to time to keep fans pleased or she'll indeed forever be center till she graduates

Last edited by a moderator:

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
My guess is most of kenshusei will enter hinata this time and 2 or 3 will enter keyaki and maybe 1 or 2 for nogi and we'll also get a senbatsu-under system for hinata 4th or 5th single

Edit : my other guess is yurina is gonna be the next jurina probably 10 or even more centers then seed will change centers to a 2ki or pon center and give her back center from time to time to keep fans pleased or she'll indeed forever be center till she graduates
im pretty sure not all the fans are pleased that techi is center again

S

Some

im pretty sure not all the fans are pleased that techi is center again

Except some hard core japanese wota they get upset whenever shes not there or not included in anyway those are the fans im talking about

Melbo

ohisama Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,400

But at least in ske48 jurina shared the center position with rena matsui in many singles. In keyakizaka the situation is worst , she is the absolute center, she is the center of the bsides too.

ajma93632

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
Nothing yet not even a release date but if a senbatsu system is happening naturally the other girls are under they didn't confirm because they enjoy toururing us slowly but wbk .

I read on twitter that the dude reading the names is a higher up in management that is responsible for nogi and keya not sure about hinata anyway and that he says that akp picks senbatsu so much for not being involved.....:) , so we now know who to get angry at for techi centering with her condition and mon/koike/others not being in senbatsu .

Interesting, If that's true, I wonder why he only picks Techi as center, didn't he learn anything from the situtation of Atsuko Maeda in AKb48? It's curious that for some groups he rotates the center every new single and for other he picks the same girl again and again.

TBH, I was expecting Hinata will debut with a system like Nogi, not only with Under but also with Fukujin, since debut the 1st and 2nd row were getting less and less members, so I thought they were going to have Fukujin like Nogi, but when the 1st single senbatsu was announced there was no mention of Fukujin. Maybe with the 4th single they might finally follow that system.

KQI88

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,735

It is always nice to hear the girl's first thoughts on their positions. Shiori and Yuuka talking about stagnation kind caught me off guard but I understand them wanting a change of pace.

Maybe after the 10th single (give a nice round number), staff will allow the centre to rotate.

After watching this episode and absorbing the first senbsatsu, I'm also surprised that Nagawasa-kun, Ozeki or Oda Nana were there. I get they are more variety oriented but still, thinking about it makes me go "really?"

PS: Really happy they all got Silent Majority right, it really is their trademark in my opinion as well

The Black Sheep

Keyaki is love, Keyaki is life Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,960
Keyaki's 9th single banner is up on official site
9310496ba38a6564c1e98973bcf9c.jpg

S

Some

This is the infamous miyu that was chosen to be part of nogizaka 4ki but Quit . So i thought she Quit everything turns out she's kenshusei now bet she wants to join keyaki :popcorn:

S

Some

Kenshusei showroom numbers.

Showroom Numbers of the people who passed the sakamichi audition .

I'm looking at tweets from last year and it says only 38 passed maybe seed got confused or something .

If you take them and 2kisei,4kisei,3kisei(hinano) out we are left with 24 which was a finalist for hiragana 2ki sei and really wanted to join kanji(keyaki) so i guess she Quit .

The kenshunsei marked 00 means no one knows her number it wasn't revelead/announced just like hayakawa ,kakehashi,kanagawa,hono .

Which means out of 32 numbers announced 17 were assigned to groups and 1 quit and 14 became kenshusei . out of the 6 unknown numbers four were assigned to groups and 1 became kenshusei . Which means the last 1 quit or 2 i don't care i've been trying to find out who and what and what number quit for the past 2 hours XD

KQI88

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,735
Those pictures were actually really nice. They should sell it.

Got to agree with Bananaman, I see basically no difference in the girl's faces with no make up, maybe some beauty marks that are not covered, but that is it.

It was super cute seeing Endo clinging to Sayuringo, letting my weeb show "sugoku kawaii kouhai!!" haha

Top Bottom