The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

The Black Sheep

Keyaki is love, Keyaki is life Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,960
Hinata's 3rd single coupling songs

Ichiban suki da to minna ni itte ita shousetsu no title wo omoidasenai (Hinano solo)

Honto no jikan (all participating members)

S

Some

Loved hinano's solo
Honto no jikan which i think is the coupling is not bad .so far the b sides are better than the first 2 singles bsides imo

KatieKat1690

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,580
Honto no jikan is soo good. Definitely my favorite out of the two. This single is shaping up nicely.

S

Some

Those pictures were actually really nice. They should sell it.

Got to agree with Bananaman, I see basically no difference in the girl's faces with no make up, maybe some beauty marks that are not covered, but that is it.

It was super cute seeing Endo clinging to Sayuringo, letting my weeb show "sugoku kawaii kouhai!!" haha

From where do you get these links i always look at GEES dailymotion channel at the time of his video release but i see nothing

S

Some

the youtube channel got taken down

you can find the links in this spreadsheet

I was talking about the dailymotion channel but thanks .

Fuyuka's comment saying that the unselected members don't know what will they be called made me think if they have been working on the single since july it means that the single is in post production now and all that's left is for the cd to come out them not knowing what they are meaning we'll get units just like yoshimotozaka also hinata covers/costumes this singles are my favoraite so far

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369

Fuyuka's comment saying that the unselected members don't know what will they be called made me think if they have been working on the single since july it means that the single is in post production now and all that's left is for the cd to come out them not knowing what they are meaning we'll get units just like yoshimotozaka also hinata covers/costumes this singles are my favoraite so far

because im pretty sure they're private videos, so you need the direct link

ajma93632

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500

So that means they're not really unders, if it's the same system as Yoshimotozaka, then that could mean the units would be competing between them to be the next senbatsu, but that's kind of weird because if the non-senbatsu wins then that means we'll get a 9-members senbatsu for the next single.

S

Some

So that means they're not really unders, if it's the same system as Yoshimotozaka, then that could mean the units would be competing between them to be the next senbatsu, but that's kind of weird because if the non-senbatsu wins then that means we'll get a 9-members senbatsu for the next single.

I don't think so . Because konno said senbatsu lineup will switch from now yoshimoto lineup is basically the same except the upcoming single so I think the 9 will be basically becunders but wont be called that like they'll have a bside or maybe the coupling of the single will be them and will be treated like a "unit" i'm guessing mangment thought calling them unders too big of a shock? Which is ridiculous XD like after all that now you care about their feelings seed

ajma93632

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
I don't think so . Because konno said senbatsu lineup will switch from now yoshimoto lineup is basically the same except the upcoming single so I think the 9 will be basically becunders but wont be called that like they'll have a bside or maybe the coupling of the single will be them and will be treated like a "unit" i'm guessing mangment thought calling them unders too big of a shock? Which is ridiculous XD like after all that now you care about their feelings seed
I agree but what I mean is that in Yoshimotozaka the units are fixed, they don't rotate their members, so that would mean the only way those 7 can be back into senbatsu is by being in their new unit. Of course they can replace a missing senbatsu member in a performance like an under because Yoshimotozaka has done it too. But the members only have a chance to be in senbatsu if the whole unit is picked as the senbatsu.

S

Some

What the...

Whoever edited and took this photo needs to be fired this is not our michan even the fans are surprised in the replies .
Did they give up on her because she's not in senbatsu ? If so then that's just wrong and stupid

S

Some

Also there is now twitter for kenshusei and for the next 15 days they will post 1 video everyday introducing each girl on twitter and official website , i wonder if all videos are posted then they'll reveal which girl goes to which group ? Or go with the hello project kenshusei style ? Or they'll divide them into groups but they won't be official members till sometime in december or 2020 ? So many questions .. because in that news paper announcement they said they'll start activities .. but why make site and twitter if you might announce groups soon ? Hmm again so many question

Top Bottom