The Official Nogizaka46(乃木坂46)/Sakurazaka46(櫻坂46)/Hinatazaka46(日向坂46) Thread

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223

WKeyaki Fes was a success, Sakuzaka's fandom name is officially Buddies and both Saku and Hinata announced National Arena tours beginning in September.

you can still leave messages on the Wkeyaki fes website here

here's a vlog from someone that went to the concert

On another note Backs Live was a success as well here's some news
Honda Tetsuya (51), the well-known mystery/horror/suspense writer who wrote Borderless watched all three nights of Backs Live.
Uemura Rina – She fully showed the special “doll” feeling she gave in
Mou Mori.
Saitou Fuyuka – Right from the earliest period of Keyaki, this is the kind of group she wanted. I’m sure of it.
Habu Mizuho – “There’s no point in not continuing to change.” She has in fact raised her level of perfection, so her saying this is convincing.
Harada Aoi – After her return from hiatus, she has become an impressive figure, beautiful and light.
Moriya Akane – A woman’s strength...known precisely because of her weakness. An adult woman.
Watanabe Rika – Everyone loves Pe-chan. She gave her very best.
Inoue Rina – Good girl. Nice profile. Her international-model looks are a great weapon. She definitely has to get an opportunity to show her ability to play musical instruments in a live. “The Rina-chans"?
Endou Hikari – No other member made as great strides in this live. Wonderful! Perfect.
[note: more at the bottom of this list]
Ozono Rei – The camera could always pick her out. No weak spots. No mistakes. Also perfect.
Oonuma Akiho – Her expressions were totally different from on
SokoSaku. Wonderfully animated.
Kousaka Marino – Her performance of expressions was surprisingly detailed. She enlivened her natural calmness.
Seki Yumiko – Day by day, she polished her
Guuzen no Kotae. On the the third day, it was really excellent. But her “chairman” aspect still showed, and looked good.
Takemoto Yui – A performance with soul. And a good voice. The more she brings a song to life, the better she looks.
Masumoto Kira – “I can probably do it.” Her pureness is Sakurazaka’s treasure.
Matsuda Rina – Outstanding leadership. Make no mistake, she was the one who worked hardest in this live. Someday she will have to get a situation where we listen carefully to her singing.
Moriya Rena – In addition to a beauty that’s effective in every context, her dynamic performance was impressive. A tremendous beauty with a tremendous future. She has so much inner strength that her expression never wavers.

Honda-sensei goes on to talk more about Endou Hikari:

The way every member took on the challenge of being centre was wonderful. I like a group to have shifting centres, so this really pleased me. As we went through the two hours, new talent made itself known, and new appeal blossomed.

Endou Hikari-chan especially caught the eye. My eyes kept unconsciously following her. I knew from the time she joined the group that her dancing was sharp. But I didn’t realize how great her figure was, and how well she showed on stage. She’s too nervous to show well on SokoSaku, but on stage is a different thing altogether.
Cr translation done by @ukifune19 on twitter, translation taken from stage48 ^

ooZnWVu.png

Last edited:

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
In other news Nogi released their new single (i'm way late with this news but I haven't been around really)

Center: Endo Sakura
Senbatsu:
1st Gen: Akimoto, Ikuta, Asuka, Higuchi, Takayama, Matsumura, Hoshino
2nd Gen: Shinuchi
3rd Gen: Iwamoto, Umezawa, Momoko, Kubo, Yamashita, Kubo
4th Gen: Endo, Kaki, Tamura, Tsutsui, Hayakawa, Seimiya

Last single for Matsumura Sayuri ;;;

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
we're getting a new single everyone

although that seems a bit late, I hope either hinata or saku announce a new single soon too for the summer before their tour takes off

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
btw, i've added all of sakuzaka's photobooks to the shop and their singles as well, will try to add some hinata and nogi singles as well when i get enough coins

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Hello and welcome. thanks for the kind thread.
'Nice Girls' at 46.
Welcome around, i try my best to update this but I might fall behind really quick

Saku news:
Sugai was on Asa Nabi yesterday, she unveiled a new uniform which could mean 3rd single soon? Hopefully!
E7BTtqcVUAEKN98

E7BTt1gUYAIPvYq

Nogi news:

Kind of weird they're already recruiting but I guess 4th gen had its run

Riri

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
So many new videos ;;;

on their channel they also posted documentaries for Kazumin and Momoko
I can't believe Kazumin is leaving ;;; it was also announced Ranze is leaving as well, 2nd gen dropping like flies

Such a great song, if the 3rd coupling song is as good I'm considering buying this single ;;

Last edited:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Bunshun has dirt on the new Nogi center. Fans think she will ruin the image of the group and want her to leave. But Nogi literally had a girl in an affair with a married man and I don't think this is worse.

Update: the rumors are worse than I thought

Last edited:
Top Bottom