⨭236,362
kjnkqcH.png

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭161,050
I'll talk about High School, from Richworld Ent.

4 members : leader Haebin, J, Soeun and the maknae Yebin
Their concept : wearing a mask, they want us to focus on their talent rather their look or visual. They may reveal their face but we don't know when.
They've done some lives on YT where they show us they can handle and understand English.
Lots of fans from Brazil in the comments and in live

Reactions: GVK

Jimin

<3 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,730
I'll talk about High School, from Richworld Ent.

4 members : leader Haebin, J, Soeun and the maknae Yebin
Their concept : wearing a mask, they want us to focus on their talent rather their look or visual. They may reveal their face but we don't know when.
They've done some lives on YT where they show us they can handle and understand English.
Lots of fans from Brazil in the comments and in live

very interesting concept, i'll check them out for sure!

spo

Girl Group Supremacist Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,475
Pronouns
she/her

Fanatics released a subunit called Flavor last year, and is planning a full debut this year! They do a lot of dance covers on their youtube channel (as well as some vocal and some rap) and the girls are obviously exceptionally talented.

BianTwo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭161,050
Finally we got to see all 6 of them together, I hope they will debut soon !

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,963

Fanatics released a subunit called Flavor last year, and is planning a full debut this year! They do a lot of dance covers on their youtube channel (as well as some vocal and some rap) and the girls are obviously exceptionally talented.

nice! hope they keep this concept. sika has nice vocal from her alessia cara cover vid.

there's a group called melody pink that's going to open a makestar project. seems like they haven't debut yet, but have done some predebut performance. their song "hey you" is actually quite nice

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
aye a nugu thread, nice, hopefully people look at this and find more groups to check out cause some nugus really deserve more love

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,963
another song from melody pink, quite nice except for the excessive effect during some of the rap. i like the music arrangement; piano with violin sounds. i don't think i've heard this type of music arrangement often in kpop mainstream

their makestar project

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭720,908
This is newly released song from the group that Jang Moon Bok (Produce Season 2) is in.

BianTwo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭161,050
Some "Nugu" situation :

- Busters : Minjung left early 2019, replaced by Yeseo (05 liner, maybe one of the youngest idol to debut this year). After their Brazil tour (+ Uruguay) they will come back at the end of the month. Some teasers are already released !

- S.I.S : J.Sun, their leader, left the label and the group to focus on her studies, Dal, the main vocal, is on hiatus for personal reasons. They will promote with the 4 remaining members, if they comeback of course. Gaeul and Anne were on a Gaming Show recently.

- Good Day : MIA since The Unit. Next month they will celebrate their 2nd anniversary, if they are still active of course. 6/10 members are missing and they likely left the group. C9 (or CI) need to clarify the situation. They gave us false hope this year during Lunar Year. My opinion ? It's over, just let the girls go.

- Marmello : More than one year since their last comeback or song release. News are bad according to some people who used to be in contact with them and their label, they will likely disband or be in a definitive hiatus. Youna is spending most of her time on Twitch. No updates on SNS when it's not locked/private. I don't think we will see them in the future.

- Berry Good : Taeha, their leader, left recently. Daye was accused being a bully. Other members unfollowing and shading Daye. Oh Oh promotion wasn't easy at all due to this situation. I'm still amazed they survived this long. I hope things will be better for them now.

- Saturday : I think they are doing quite okay. WiFi gave them more attention, their YT channel is posting many contents, same thing on VLive. Last month they even released a special MV. I was worried since Chaewon then Sunha left the group (replaced by Juyeon and Minseo).

- Flashe : The line-up changed so many time since their debut in 2012. Narae is the only original member remaining. Like Berry Good I'm surprised they survived this long, even longer than BG ! And new MV yesterday !

- KHAN : More than one year since I'm Your Girl, I wonder what is happening. Poor Minju and Euna Kim. Euna is active on her IG account.

Top Bottom