The Official One Piece [MANGA] Discussion Thread (Currently in Wano Arc, Act III)

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
what a chapter! seriously last chapter was already 10/10 for me but this time is 11/10!
never expected we are getting updates from reverie.
really excited how next chapter gonna be!

- really shock with how reverie went. they really want destroy shichibukai now
- pretty sure sabo is somehow alive. he is pretty popular chara not sure if they kill him off screen,
- not sure about vivi it seems IM-sama completely want to kill her/ cobra already killed by assasination.
- didn't expect morgan to be so strong rofl. he knocked out cp0
- it seems marine have more spy than we can imagine. is koby already rear admiral??
- another conspiracy theory maybe shanks also help sabo escape from marie joa
-

I hope next chapter they give update too about reverie not jumping to wano again.

Last edited:

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
what a chapter! seriously last chapter was already 10/10 for me but this time is 11/10!

- pretty sure sabo is somehow alive. he is pretty popular chara not sure if they kill him off screen,
- not sure about vivi it seems IM-sama completely want to kill her/ cobra already killed by assasination.
- it seems marine have more spy than we can imagine. is sabo already rear admiral??
-

I hope next chapter they give update too about reverie not jumping to wano again.

I'm worried about Vivi :jinjudge: I hope she's okay. I agree about Sabo, I don't think he's dead but something serious happened...maybe nearly dead from a hairy escape. It'd be nice if Shanks did something.

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369

- it seems marine have more spy than we can imagine. is sabo already rear admiral??
-

dont you mean koby instead of sabo for the rear admiral?

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,161,200

-

Peoples will riot if Vivi is killed

Taesthetic

Loonaverse's pioneer. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,085

- it seems marine have more spy than we can imagine. is koby already rear admiral??
-

The WG agent that threatened Morgans was not from CP0, just a regular CP division.

gsl

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,450
Garp makes an interesting comment to Shirahoshi about what happened. What is really going on that make Garp persoanlly explained it to Shirahoshi?

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
Garp makes an interesting comment to Shirahoshi about what happened. What is really going on that make Garp persoanlly explained it to Shirahoshi?
I believe because she (and everyone in the Neptune family) knows Luffy, so he is able to trust her.

gsl

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,450
I believe because she (and everyone in the Neptune family) knows Luffy, so he is able to trust her.

I think he knows that already. Its more that there is something on the news that affecting Shirohashi either its her personal relationship or her view about the human

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,161,200

Maybe assassination attempts?

And peoples, feel free to pour in any theorys you can come up with for past chapters too ^^

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,161,200
Rock pirates containing Whitebeard, Kaido, Shiki and Big Mom. I wonder how strong Rock is.

How strong Garp and Roger must be together to be able to defeat The Rock Pirates together.

Thoughts on Shank's bounty being smaller than Big Mom and Kaido?

Oden was a division commander for whitebeard???

I also wonder what is this SSG Weapon

Top Bottom