The Official One Piece [MANGA] Discussion Thread (Currently in Wano Arc, Act III)

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
so much information this chapter
history of rocks pirates
garp's history with the rocks pirates and gol d roger
bounties of the emperors and gol d roger
oden being part of roger's crew

demasta

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
Rock pirates containing Whitebeard, Kaido, Shiki and Big Mom. I wonder how strong Rock is.

How strong Garp and Roger must be together to be able to defeat The Rock Pirates together.

Thoughts on Shank's bounty being smaller than Big Mom and Kaido?

Oden was a division commander for whitebeard???

I also wonder what is this SSG Weapon
i wanna say that ssg is vegapunk's weapon unless it was a typo and should say ssf which could also mean secret special forces (sword)

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,695,731
just read the last 2 chp on row :sweat::sweat::sweat:

thats a lot to process :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

i hope vivi is okay

anyways cant believe im so happy to see shanks even though its just a bounty poster
i miss seeing shanks hes so cool

gsl

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,450
This chapter is full of information dump. But OP's lore is so deep just revealing this information makes people super hype (including me lol).

Rocks Pirates is insane. Its known that Big Mom and Kaidou is a member but Whitebeard too? Golden Lion? And how in the world is Roger and his crew able to defeat them. Garp and probably Marines is on their side but still. Beside known Roger's crew like Silvers, Shanks, Buggy and Crocus is just around Luffy heights. Yet they have to fight titan-like creature and win. No wonder even with that carefree attitude Shanks is super strong.

Also people on reddit pointed out that Blackbeard ship is Sword of Xebec. So ship and the fact ther base in pirate island, Blackbeard must be relates to Rocks somehow

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,200
This chapter is full of information dump. But OP's lore is so deep just revealing this information makes people super hype (including me lol).

Rocks Pirates is insane. Its known that Big Mom and Kaidou is a member but Whitebeard too? Golden Lion? And how in the world is Roger and his crew able to defeat them. Garp and probably Marines is on their side but still. Beside known Roger's crew like Silvers, Shanks, Buggy and Crocus is just around Luffy heights. Yet they have to fight titan-like creature and win. No wonder even with that carefree attitude Shanks is super strong.

Also people on reddit pointed out that Blackbeard ship is Sword of Xebec. So ship and the fact ther base in pirate island, Blackbeard must be relates to Rocks somehow

It was mentioned in the chapter that Kaido wasn't that strong yet back then. But I am really curious to see how strong Rock is and where is he now? Did his defeat many years back mean his death?

During Marinefold arc, there was a flashback of a young whitebeard on a ship [When he still have created his crew], I wonder might that be Rock's ship?

gsl

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,450
It was mentioned in the chapter that Kaido wasn't that strong yet back then. But I am really curious to see how strong Rock is and where is he now? Did his defeat many years back mean his death?

During Marinefold arc, there was a flashback of a young whitebeard on a ship [When he still have created his crew], I wonder might that be Rock's ship?

Its said Kaidou still a new member, but his strength already making him a stand out among the crew. Its also said the group was formed by pirates that going to pirates. Assuming by the nature of the group he lead simply because he's the strongest. I really hope he's dead and this only a setup for the current faction. Because all Yonkou, Marine and WG connected to him. What's more interesting is turned out that the Garp and Rodger are protecting Celestial Dragon yet Rodger is the most evil person in the world. What's really happen in that island? Why is the CD is there and not in Mariejoa?

I guess so, but it also can be before the Rocks. Because he lives for so long and on that flashback he's very young

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,200
Its said Kaidou still a new member, but his strength already making him a stand out among the crew. Its also said the group was formed by pirates that going to pirates. Assuming by the nature of the group he lead simply because he's the strongest. I really hope he's dead and this only a setup for the current faction. Because all Yonkou, Marine and WG connected to him. What's more interesting is turned out that the Garp and Rodger are protecting Celestial Dragon yet Rodger is the most evil person in the world. What's really happen in that island? Why is the CD is there and not in Mariejoa?

I guess so, but it also can be before the Rocks. Because he lives for so long and on that flashback he's very young

Interesting view.

Any thought on Im sama too?

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,200
Honestly I have no idea. I'm not the kind of fans that going deep dive and coming of a theory. My first guess is he/she is the king of CD

Some were speculating him to be an alien. I used to think that either Blackbeard or the five elders will be Luffy's final boss until one count Shank in. But hmmm, if Rock is still alive? I dunno. Will Im or Rock be Luffy's final opponent in that case

demasta

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
Some were speculating him to be an alien. I used to think that either Blackbeard or the five elders will be Luffy's final boss until one count Shank in. But hmmm, if Rock is still alive? I dunno. Will Im or Rock be Luffy's final opponent in that case
I feel like Rock is dead

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
DAMN. THIS CHAPTER
tumblr_inline_pa03n7cF601szjft8_500.jpg

gsl

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,450

I hope not. One Piece is already diverse, adding alien as a very inportant character is not sit well with me

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,742,200
Urgh. This chapter is too short indeed and we have a break next week..

We need to know what is going on! What happen to the rest of them???

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
I wonder what incident took place. And what happened to the others. Hopefully they are just late......

Top Bottom