The Official One Piece [MANGA] Discussion Thread (Currently in Wano Arc, Act III)

gsl

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,450
Damn all SHP got wiped out including Law in one night. The first thing that come out in my mind did somebody have Sugar-like power. And Tbh I don't remember what is Nekomamushi mission lol.

Also Oda pointing out that Kyoshiro is in charge of castle is very intriguing. He is the wild card of this arc

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,404,100
Damn all SHP got wiped out including Law in one night. The first thing that come out in my mind did somebody have Sugar-like power. And Tbh I don't remember what is Nekomamushi mission lol.

Also Oda pointing out that Kyoshiro is in charge of castle is very intriguing. He is the wild card of this arc

Nekomamushi went to find Marco to try to get him to come to Wano. I am sure that there is something going on behind the scene. And that everyone is still safe. Maybe they smell a traitor and changed the plan again. Thus it become a three layer plan. It's will still be on the same day but just on a different hour.
I suspect there is a traitor among the Nine Red Scabbard, thus the SHP didn't inform them in case of a leak.

There is still the mystery of Denjiro. Who is he? Maybe he somehow tip the SHP off and they all pretend to be dead or something.

This is just my theory for now. I need more of Act 3

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
if you guys know tekking101, he's saying that they tricked orochi to think that he did wipe out all of them
you can watch his theory in his video

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,404,100
if you guys know tekking101, he's saying that they tricked orochi to think that he did wipe out all of them
you can watch his theory in his video

I won't be surprised. Also the heavy storm we seem might also be caused by Nami with Zeus, unless it's Kaido and Big Mon's haki causing a heavy storm

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,404,100
Interesting character. Orochi is kinda smart-I hate to admit that.

I am sure we know that things will not go smoothly but I think Jinbe might arrive soon? And maybe somehow they travel underwater to meet up with the Red Sheaths-I know it is a very far-fetch theory. We need more infos

Next chap look like it might be a flashback into Oden's past though

joo

ϟThe Chosen Oneϟ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,975

Manga ends in 5 years!!! 😭😭😭

from the looks of it he won’t do another manga after one piece so this is not gonna end any time soon sad I want the story to end and maybe he can do a spin off or a new manga even naruto ended and now he has a new manga

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,404,100
Damm. What a chapter. Cute apprentice Marco too. Lool Whitebeard was so surprised at Oden's request to join his crews

Top Bottom