Hongry Moderator Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,494,476
Pronouns
She/Her
What's your opinion on Plasma?
I thought it was a good album but I don't like the new songs much yet
I’ve yet to listen, I hope it’s as good as ppl are saying, Perfume always provides

Dead Inside

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,494,476
Pronouns
She/Her
I listened to PLASMA last night. I liked the retro vibes they were going with in the beginning, I wish they kept at it with all the songs, but I still liked the album overall

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I listened to PLASMA last night. I liked the retro vibes they were going with in the beginning, I wish they kept at it with all the songs, but I still liked the album overall
It's songs from the last 3 years which might explain the different vibe. I knew I'd like the album because I loved Saisei and all the songs in the Polygon Wave single (PW, Android&, Mugen Loop) + Time Warp. It's mainly Spinning World that didn't do it for me but I thought the album was mostly solid. The album has more memorable songs than Future Pop and is more polished than Cosmic Explorer imo.

Dead Inside

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,494,476
Pronouns
She/Her
It's songs from the last 3 years which might explain the different vibe. I knew I'd like the album because I loved Saisei and all the songs in the Polygon Wave single (PW, Android&, Mugen Loop) + Time Warp. It's mainly Spinning World that didn't do it for me but I thought the album was mostly solid. The album has more memorable songs than Future Pop and is more polished than Cosmic Explorer imo.
I think out of all the songs I really liked Drive’n the Rain and Mawaru Kagami the most

Top Bottom