The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'Cosmic' Out Now! 24.6.24

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,609,614
Pronouns
She/Her
If Joy doesn't renew because she found something better for her solo career, It's good. I just hope SM, the media, and the fans accept her decision without pettiness (and not what happened with EXO or almost happened with Irene).

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,421,288
If Joy doesn't renew because she found something better for her solo career, It's good. I just hope SM, the media, and the fans accept her decision without pettiness (and not what happened with EXO or almost happened with Irene).
I've been half trying to avoid it when the rumors came out.

Here's my two cents

I hope I'm wrong but Joy has been extremely emotional in their fancons so maybe she one foot out the door already :/

I wasn't surprised that contract talks are still going as she (Wendy and Yeri) are the most vocal about their displeasure of how SM runs the joint when it comes to promotions during their comeback and if it gets to the point where she leaves SM I'll happily support her decision cos that's the most important thing.

The "selfish" side of me is to hopefully stay with SM because once we have something like an SNSD situation where all members are under different agencies, comebacks are extremely hard to organise and let alone my favorite show in Level Up Project will never happen again. And I'm at the age where I couldn't care for new K-POP groups besides Purple Kiss; But T-ARA and Red Velvet have been my blood and soul of K-POP music and what also makes them special is their personalities which makes them so enjoyable to watch so as I say again, I'm selfish to say this but I hope Joy finds an agreement in the contract and ffs SM pick up your slack!

Top Bottom