The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm' out 2022.3.21

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,153,670
Joy looks good! i didnt really care for her bangs at first, but now im fully converted

Me too. but I'm still slowly getting used to it. I've never been a 'bangs' favorite :p

Wendy with Blonde :heartpar:

Comeback will probably be in November or December

How can we get more of Red Velvet albums in the shop ?

I don't think I can wait till DEC. :oops: Also I dont think they will wait that long since it's a continued series. except for exo Nov. seems to be wide open for sm artists so far.

:omgwhat::omgwhat::omgwhat::sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry: They look beautiful!!!! They stylist did a good job today 👏👏👏 and Wendy...i'm spechless!!!

I read some comments about some ppl not fond of her blonde hair. personally I think it looks ok. also it's possible it could be in a transition stage. there were times we got dupe before with the girls hair color but the case was only cuz it wasn't in it's finish stage yet.

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
im someone who's not a fan of wendy's blonde 👀
im hoping its just transitioning, cause i've never been a fan of that particular shade

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,153,670
im someone who's not a fan of wendy's blonde 👀
im hoping its just transitioning, cause i've never been a fan of that particular shade

haha. maybe some feel it's too light? idk... it kind of reminds me of joy's hair in RR era. where she was blonde and had bangs and i couldn't get use to it.

Aurora

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,580
Me too. but I'm still slowly getting used to it. I've never been a 'bangs' favorite :p

I don't think I can wait till DEC. :oops: Also I dont think they will wait that long since it's a continued series. except for exo Nov. seems to be wide open for sm artists so far.

I read some comments about some ppl not fond of her blonde hair. personally I think it looks ok. also it's possible it could be in a transition stage. there were times we got dupe before with the girls hair color but the case was only cuz it wasn't in it's finish stage yet.
I wouldn't mind Dec as long as SM promote them well :sejeongcry:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,153,670
I wouldn't mind Dec as long as SM promote them well :sejeongcry:

well.. it's not gonna kill me if it happens to be Dec. Lol. I'm hoping it will be earlier cuz then they could have a possible seoul concert in Dec. which I would go to :p 😄 . imo sm always promotes them well so I'm not worried. but I know everyone has a different opinion of what "well" is so i'm not gonna open up that 'can of worms' 😂

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,153,670
Well... I just hope the girls are doing ok. I'm not sure how close they got to Sulli. I remember Wendy on Jinri Market and how she said she wanted to get closer with Sulli and how they are the same age. So sad cuz I'm sure sm artists are still feeling the effects of Jonghyun's death and now they have to deal with it all over again. God Bless them 😢

she's so cute

oop, i missed what was in this post :noooo:
it looks like it was deleted

oh.. i wonder why they deleted.. it was another Irene IG story video

oh wait... i'm not sure what that post was?? looked like a direct ig link :unsure:

Last edited:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,489,816
oop, i missed what was in this post :noooo:
it looks like it was deleted
oh wait... i'm not sure what that post was?? looked like a direct ig link :unsure:

Could it be these photos? They were captured by a number of fan sites but are currently not available on Irene's Instagram account:

(Thanks to Roo.)

Top Bottom