The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm' out 2022.3.21

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,152,570
No idea why they're doing this now, but VCR highlights from their earlier concerts were also just recently uploaded:

yeah.. I saw older ones too. LOL. maybe they didn't have the right to upload until now or something?? Since it is concert footage. they would have to wait until the concert dvd is released or aired. :pandasantathink:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,152,570
CUTE!!
BTW GUYS... HAS ANYONE SEEN BLUE BIRTHDAY YET? I WANT TO HEAR INPUT!
I SAW THE FIRST 2 EPS. AT FIRST I WAS LIKE "NOOOOO... IT'S GONNA BE DEPRESSING!" :sadpepe:BUT NOW I SEE THEY ARE GONNA GO BACK N FORTH AND MOST OF THE TIME IT'S CUTE AND FUNNY 😂 I HOPE FOR A HAPPY ENDING THO! :hehe:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,152,570

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???? :poggers: :MomoShook:

3xm9BPR.gif

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
I screamed so fricking loud!!!! My fav b-side from ICC mini....they look gorgeous....i missed them so much!!! They are queens indeed:sejeongcry:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,486,666
Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,152,570
They are back :shablob:

I screamed so fricking loud!!!! My fav b-side from ICC mini....they look gorgeous....i missed them so much!!! They are queens indeed:sejeongcry:

Tiles are all lined up at their Instagram account.

(Here's the image, thanks to RedVelvetStats, in case the above Instagram page isn't displaying properly.)

E7JrRLzUYAQQqxe

I mean... it has to be based on comeback right? SM doesn't change their PFP if it's not related to comeback. The title was just a bit confusing and why they played "something kind of crazy" and the hashtags were :pandasantathink: ???

#레드벨벳 #RedVelvet #Somethin_Kinda_Crazy #QueensArchive #Queens_Mystic_General_Store

Well.. they did say sometime in Aug. I think the timing will be good cuz all music shows are postponed until after the Olympics anyway. Aug. 8th?? Also their Anniversary is approaching so early / Mid Aug. would be appropriate. I was thinking they would comeback mid or late Aug.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
I mean... it has to be based on comeback right? SM doesn't change their PFP if it's not related to comeback. The title was just a bit confusing and why they played "something kind of crazy" and the hashtags were :pandasantathink: ???

#레드벨벳 #RedVelvet #Somethin_Kinda_Crazy #QueensArchive #Queens_Mystic_General_Store

Well.. they did say sometime in Aug. I think the timing will be good cuz all music shows are postponed until after the Olympics anyway. Aug. 8th?? Also their Anniversary is approaching so early / Mid Aug. would be appropriate. I was thinking they would comeback mid or late Aug.

So... here's a better explanation of what's going on with this archive thingy

Yes, it's kind of like Dreamies did before their comeback: They had a "cafe" opened for limited time. There were a lot of photos, insta stories, videos and hints for the comeback so I'm excited already!!!
If the rumor is true and they are going to use popular b-side, I'm hoping for:
Day 1 or Cool world
Cool, hot, sweet love
My dear
Talk to me or Body Talk.
You better know or Zoo
Kingdom come
Mosquito or Blue lemonade
So Good or Sassy me
Sunny side up/Carpool/In & out

Reactions: dnb

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
CUTE!!
BTW GUYS... HAS ANYONE SEEN BLUE BIRTHDAY YET? I WANT TO HEAR INPUT!
I SAW THE FIRST 2 EPS. AT FIRST I WAS LIKE "NOOOOO... IT'S GONNA BE DEPRESSING!" :sadpepe:BUT NOW I SEE THEY ARE GONNA GO BACK N FORTH AND MOST OF THE TIME IT'S CUTE AND FUNNY 😂 I HOPE FOR A HAPPY ENDING THO! :hehe:

I started watching it because of Yeri but I actually like the plot!!!:hehe:
I don't know about the happy ending...time traveling+changing events from the past=bad results.
Let's hope for a happy ending, the chemistry is good and they are cute together (althought I like the 2nd lead too):shablob:

For me the possible endings are:
Ha Rin dying instead of Seo Joon (like in God's gift:14 days...)
Ha Rin saving him BUT they forget about each other (like in Butterfly Effect)...because she will need to keep burning those photos to travel...but they seem important because those are memories, right?
Ha Rin using his last trip to erase all the changes, accepting his death and moving on.

Bellamy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
Ohhhh i didn't think they would use I Just, because that song has a special mv already...so that's why I was waiting for Kingdom Come.
Still, i love it!!!😍😍😍 Rock star Wendy is everything i wanted, she looks so cool!!!! (And yes, i screamed again)

Top Bottom