The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm' out 2022.3.21

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,157,470
Ohhhh i didn't think they would use I Just, because that song has a special mv already...so that's why I was waiting for Kingdom Come.
Still, i love it!!!😍😍😍 Rock star Wendy is everything i wanted, she looks so cool!!!! (And yes, i screamed again)

I'm loving the pre-promo archive promo :LovePar:Now I get it. And I remember seeing a schedule of songs and members for the week. idk how they got it or if it's fake. But.. I don't remember now and just as well. I kinda want to be surprised what songs they will do and which member will do them :ROFLMAO:

RE-EDIT: NVM! IT WAS YOU! LOL. I SCROLLED UP. BUT THAT IS ONLY YOUR WISH LIST I SEE... I JUST NOT EVEN ON YOUR LIST :ROFLMAO:. WELL.. I THINK ANY B-SIDE THEY USE WILL BE AWESOME. CAN'T GO WRONG WITH RV B-SIDES!!
but yeah... I JUST was that home iphone MV with the different filters :ROFLMAO: Imagine if they redid the MV with this concept :MomoShook:. anyway... Wendy looks gorgeous! reminds me of Bad Boy / PSYCHO era.

Last edited:
Reactions: dnb

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,157,470
Yes, it's kind of like Dreamies did before their comeback: They had a "cafe" opened for limited time. There were a lot of photos, insta stories, videos and hints for the comeback so I'm excited already!!!
If the rumor is true and they are going to use popular b-side, I'm hoping for:
Day 1 or Cool world
Cool, hot, sweet love
My dear
Talk to me or Body Talk.
You better know or Zoo
Kingdom come
Mosquito or Blue lemonade
So Good or Sassy me
Sunny side up/Carpool/In & out

Oh is that right? I didn't know NCT had a similar pre-promo concept? :pandasantacookie: I like the idea. Not only is it more content but it's like promos before promos :TzuyuKek:

I started watching it because of Yeri but I actually like the plot!!!:hehe:
I don't know about the happy ending...time traveling+changing events from the past=bad results.
Let's hope for a happy ending, the chemistry is good and they are cute together (althought I like the 2nd lead too):shablob:

For me the possible endings are:
Ha Rin dying instead of Seo Joon (like in God's gift:14 days...)
Ha Rin saving him BUT they forget about each other (like in Butterfly Effect)...because she will need to keep burning those photos to travel...but they seem important because those are memories, right?
Ha Rin using his last trip to erase all the changes, accepting his death and moving on.

Yeah.. it's got me interested ! And some were saying how they want it to be longer but I like kdrama eps under 30 minutes. Unless the story moves like really fast. I just finished a kdrama series called Dark Hole (horror) but it was so slow and 60 minutes each ep. 16 eps but by ep 8 I was skipping through a lot just to get to the point. anyway I agree with you. anything with time travel can go so many ways. that other male lead definitely will play some important role in the outcome. He in love with Harin. Always a love triangle :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,157,470
I'm feeling the support will be more massive than ever this time, after a long hiatus as a full group (y)

I really hope so. maybe it's just because I see so much drama on my TL. :confused: I mean Wendy and Joy solo debuts were so good but there was so much drama. And I'm like.. this is suppose to be a happy time why are we fighting?! so hope we can all put aside any differences and just enjoy this comeback!:hehe:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭162,100
I really hope so. maybe it's just because I see so much drama on my TL. :confused: I mean Wendy and Joy solo debuts were so good but there was so much drama. And I'm like.. this is suppose to be a happy time why are we fighting?! so hope we can all put aside any differences and just enjoy this comeback!:hehe:

Twitter is never a great place sadly. We mostly hear the "loudest" one, usually on the negative side.

People don't feel what is precious or important for them until they lose it.

Red Velvet won't last forever or won't be as active as we used to so just enjoy whatever the members are doing, whatever it's solo activities, unit or full group. They aren't rookies anymore and they are probably thinking about what to do in the future. Irene and Seulgi unit, Wendy solo, Joy solo, Yeri's show and other jobs, they had their own moment to shine and to experience different things. Whatever happens to them I think I don't have to worry, fans will follow them and support them.

I believe most fans will enjoy this comeback :heartpar:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,157,470
Twitter is never a great place sadly. We mostly hear the "loudest" one, usually on the negative side.

People don't feel what is precious or important for them until they lose it.

Red Velvet won't last forever or won't be as active as we used to so just enjoy whatever the members are doing, whatever it's solo activities, unit or full group. They aren't rookies anymore and they are probably thinking about what to do in the future. Irene and Seulgi unit, Wendy solo, Joy solo, Yeri's show and other jobs, they had their own moment to shine and to experience different things. Whatever happens to them I think I don't have to worry, fans will follow them and support them.

I believe most fans will enjoy this comeback :heartpar:
so true! it is a toxic place. so many keyboard warriors :ROFLMAO: I try my best to mute or block people. but sadly I still see comments land on my TL. :confused:

I agree with you 100%! I've already been through this whole drama with Girls' Generation and their fandom. And still going through it! People just need to be realistic. Once you become a senior group of 7+ yrs. don't expect things to be the same when they debut. If they are lucky to still be around then most likely they are focusing on individual activities. These idols are not going to be idols forever. And they want to grow as individuals. That means exploring other areas like acting, fashion, DJ, MC, or maybe something not even related to entertainment. And then they blame their companies for not giving them support or same promotions. Like how do they know what their faves want. They are usually only thinking about their own needs and what they want. :rolleyes:

but yeah... I'm not gonna let them spoil my fun. :pandasantacookie:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,157,470

YES!!!:Slime:
ZwItVfK.gif

I almost forgot how weird their concepts can be :giggle: . I missed it!!

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,828,464
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes I got Talk To Me right!!!!! Yeri looks so cute!!:LovePar:but I was feeling so anxious while she was making that meringue😂
Idk about Irene's pick but:
for Seulgi, the options are Zoo, So Good, In & Out.
For Joy: Sassy Me, Hit that Drum, Ladies Night?.
There are so many good b-sides😭

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,157,470
Yes I got Talk To Me right!!!!! Yeri looks so cute!!:LovePar:but I was feeling so anxious while she was making that meringue😂
Idk about Irene's pick but:
for Seulgi, the options are Zoo, So Good, In & Out.
For Joy: Sassy Me, Hit that Drum, Ladies Night?.
There are so many good b-sides😭

They have so many songs that it will be hard to find out which one they will use :ROFLMAO: :TzuyuKek:
Maybe they are choosing their own favs? :pandasantathink:

There are a lot of people trying to figure out who is the next teaser... :ROFLMAO:
I'm thinking Irene will be last tho.

This clock tho has a extra color tho. LOL. is red suppose to be Irene? Than who is orange? a new member? LOL

Last edited:
Top Bottom