The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm' out 2022.3.21

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,255,270

Nice! I hope this is all true and that they get to perform in the Philippines.

Since they all just recovered from COVID, they probably have built up immunity to it. Time to go and party perform.
:stonemin: Did that person delete the tweet? says "unavail" now ?

Well... yeah.. they should be good now. This is all good. they probably miss going overseas to do promotions together. But.. I still wonder when they gonna reschedule the concert they were gonna have before FMR promotions. Or.. are they even planning it? also I'm eager to hear if they will tour. I remember Yeri said how they were suppose to go Japan but Covid keeps messing it up. Kinda gets frustrating tho cuz I see others preparing for tours and concerts. I think the U.S. will be fine. And Twice did a tokyo dome concert so I don't see why RV would have any issues now? :pandasantathink:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,255,270

I've been meaning to ask.. what is this? a guest performance or Red Velvet concert? I see some people getting really excited about it. I thought it was only some guest appearance but.. I guess it is a big deal and they have not traveled for anything together as a group to perform for a long long time. :pandasantathink:

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,160,820
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been meaning to ask.. what is this? a guest performance or Red Velvet concert? I see some people getting really excited about it. I thought it was only some guest appearance but.. I guess it is a big deal and they have not traveled for anything together as a group to perform for a long long time. :pandasantathink:
saw it on twitter, it's only guest performance. they also invited nct dream & suju unit~

idk if this gonna be live performance or not but it seems like that

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,515,416
Spella talks about Naughty (she was one of the choreographers):

Top Bottom