The Official Red Velvet Thread | 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Feel My Rhythm' out 2022.3.21

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­290,200
Seulgi's album isn't my taste but it's a great album

I did like Los Angeles (that drop) and in a lesser extent Crown (y)

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,266,170
Seulgi's album isn't my taste but it's a great album

I did like Los Angeles (that drop) and in a lesser extent Crown (y)

I haven't gotten a chance to listen to it yet. I want to listen to it properly without distractions. What's your taste bestie? :unsure:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­290,200
I haven't gotten a chance to listen to it yet. I want to listen to it properly without distractions. What's your taste bestie? :unsure:

Generally speaking I'm not into SM's style I'd say. And I always try to listen to new songs from their groups. I do like some songs of course but overrall it's not really my taste. It didn't stop me from buying Seulgi's album.

If you ask me what's my favorite RV song, I'd answer Happiness

My type of songs are from groups like Infinite, Teen Top, Beast/Highlight, T-ara, Nine Muses, Sweetune (producer team) etc

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,266,170
Generally speaking I'm not into SM's style I'd say. And I always try to listen to new songs from their groups. I do like some songs of course but overrall it's not really my taste. It didn't stop me from buying Seulgi's album.

If you ask me what's my favorite RV song, I'd answer Happiness

My type of songs are from groups like Infinite, Teen Top, Beast/Highlight, T-ara, Nine Muses, Sweetune (producer team) etc

oh i see. I take it when you say you do like some songs you aren't only talking about "title tracks"? Cuz lot of times I will hear someone say that they are not into SM idol's music but they have only listened to title tracks without listening to their entire discography :giggle:. which is not necessarily the best way to judge cuz most of the title tracks are kinda experimental but their b-sides are not like that at all.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­4,518,466
I like Seulgi's album! These are my favorites:

The bassline of Anywhere But Home may sound familiar because it's been used in other songs such as Estelle's American Boy and Jamiroquai's Love Foolosophy.

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be braveγ€° VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­31,230,614
Pronouns
She/Her

The album is more chill than i thought....idk if i will have it on repeat tho.
28 reasons is a bop!!! My favs are Crown and Anywhere but home.

Reactions: dnb
Top Bottom