kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,087,020
Pronouns
He/Him
I was just gonna post about this. I'm still gonna take it with a grain of salt. if they are only recording now maybe it will be a few more months? and does this mean it's gonna be another single? :pandasantathink:
yeah surely it'll be another single, i count that song recording usually takes 2-3 months before the official release date (while mv filming usually takes a month) so they're back around sept/oct i guess.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,254,270
yeah surely it'll be another single, i count that song recording usually takes 2-3 months before the official release date (while mv filming usually takes a month) so they're back around sept/oct i guess.

Unless that IG person is only teasing the title track πŸ˜‚ But who know's how old/recent the photo is. Sometimes when people leak photos it might have been taken long time ago.. like... after it's completely finished. So they don't get into trouble when they post it. Still hoping for a Mini but I also want them to feel comfortable and release one when the time is right. Many kpop fans don't think to consider how much money goes into producing an album and promoting a comeback. You always see rookies try to promote as much as they can and release music. but if you notice most of those rookies slowly disappear. It's most likely cuz the agency exhausted their funds. I know some lockeys get mad at Vine but I think they are smart in moving at a pace they are comfortable with. cuz longevity is what we want.

Last edited:

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,087,020
Pronouns
He/Him
Unless that IG person is only teasing the title track πŸ˜‚ But who know's how old/recent the photo is. Sometimes when people leak photos it might have been taken long time ago.. like... after it's completely finished. So they don't get into trouble when they post it. Still hoping for a Mini but I also want them to feel comfortable and release one when the time is right. Many kpop fans don't think to consider how much money goes into producing an album and promoting a comeback. You always see rookies try to promote as much as they can and release music. but if you notice most of those rookies slowly disappear. It's most likely cuz the agency exhausted their funds. I know some lockeys get mad at Vine but I think they are smart in moving at a pace they are comfortable with. cuz longevity is what we want.
agree with that, the thing with rookies who came from nugu companies is how long they can stay in the surface so people notice them. for me, it's doesn't matter if it's single or album as long they can stay be seen & i knew their time will come to be that popular. :TeaPar:

another one here, are they practicing their choreography?? :smug:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,254,270
agree with that, the thing with rookies who came from nugu companies is how long they can stay in the surface so people notice them. for me, it's doesn't matter if it's single or album as long they can stay be seen & i knew their time will come to be that popular. :TeaPar:

another one here, are they practicing their choreography?? :smug:

I wonder where they find all these instragram posts??

I feel like they are always practicing whenever they have time so to say it's specifically for new choreo is a good chance.

Top Bottom