πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,198,170
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I read rumors about SN adding new members

What if one of them is Park Seoyoung ? Jinny's fellow YG friend ?
And one of them being a main vocal of course
that'll be awesome!
but i really wish denise still be with them :sejeongcry:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,255,970
wtf.. how did they know when and where to send a truck??:olafdisgust:

Some insider??:pandasantathink:

also a bit depressing to see the Denise cupsleeves. As we don't know what is going to happen.:pandafrozen:

On another note, filme 9.21 huh? so about 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,255,970
that was 6 pairs of pants right, it means we've got new member here :jinjudge:

Yeah I read rumors about SN adding new members

What if one of them is Park Seoyoung ? Jinny's fellow YG friend ?
And one of them being a main vocal of course

Yeah... count'em 6. Someone commented that they hope the extra pair of legs is a mannequin :TzuyuKek:

Although.. anything is possible. The words kind of cover up the feets. I feel like VINE was trying to be subtle of the change? :JudgyDubu:

anyway.. it's been 3 days now. wonder when or if they gonna release teasers? Or.. are they gonna introduce new members first?

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,198,170
Pronouns
He/Him
wtf.. how did they know when and where to send a truck??:olafdisgust:

Some insider??:pandasantathink:

also a bit depressing to see the Denise cupsleeves. As we don't know what is going to happen.:pandafrozen:

On another note, filme 9.21 huh? so about 2 weeks ago.

woow those fans are amazing, how could possible they know their schedule :omgwhat:
are they staying all day in front of vine office :sweat:

Yeah... count'em 6. Someone commented that they hope the extra pair of legs is a mannequin :TzuyuKek:

Although.. anything is possible. The words kind of cover up the feets. I feel like VINE was trying to be subtle of the change? :JudgyDubu:

anyway.. it's been 3 days now. wonder when or if they gonna release teasers? Or.. are they gonna introduce new members first?

I don't think so, surely they will release the image teasers as usual but we haven't got any comeback schedule so mayble couple weeks before d-day?? :jinjudge:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,255,970
woow those fans are amazing, how could possible they know their schedule :omgwhat:
are they staying all day in front of vine office :sweat:

I don't think so, surely they will release the image teasers as usual but we haven't got any comeback schedule so mayble couple weeks before d-day?? :jinjudge:

I mean.. if anyone sends a truck that means they know in advance their schedule. So they knew when they were filming the MV :olafdisgust:

Well ... looks like we got our answer :TzuyuKek:

And 6 individual teasers :CupPar:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,255,970

Yeah... some rumors going around. There's like this twitter user who people suspect is a insider. And supposedly most of their predictions have been right. they said one of the members has the letter "M" in it.

tbh.. I don't remember her from Produce 48 or her personality. But she has a warm about her. I think she could fit in.

TEASER AT MIDNIGHT KST ??? OR... DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE AT MIDNIGHT? THE LAST TEASER WAS. usually the order of teasers is Jinny, Lea, Soodam and denise/dita last. I think it will either be Jinny or a new member? :pandasantathink:

kimsguardian

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,198,170
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah... some rumors going around. There's like this twitter user who people suspect is a insider. And supposedly most of their predictions have been right. they said one of the members has the letter "M" in it.

tbh.. I don't remember her from Produce 48 or her personality. But she has a warm about her. I think she could fit in.

TEASER AT MIDNIGHT KST ??? OR... DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE AT MIDNIGHT? THE LAST TEASER WAS. usually the order of teasers is Jinny, Lea, Soodam and denise/dita last. I think it will either be Jinny or a new member? :pandasantathink:
yeah i don't remember her maybe bcs she got barely airtime there but i hope she'll fit in right away. we haven't found out who's the other new member yet :jinjudge:

yeah as usual they will release it at 00AM KST, we get 6 individual teasers so idk we'll stick to that order. maybe we'll get new ones since there's new member(s) in the group

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­8,255,970
yeah i don't remember her maybe bcs she got barely airtime there but i hope she'll fit in right away. we haven't found out who's the other new member yet :jinjudge:

yeah as usual they will release it at 00AM KST, we get 6 individual teasers so idk we'll stick to that order. maybe we'll get new ones since there's new member(s) in the group

there were other names mentioned but I didn't pay much attention. I figure I'll find out soon enough :ROFLMAO: . Sadly I heard the people were harassing Park Minji on her IG till the point she had to go private. Like please... leave her alone.:ohmygod:

Top Bottom