The Official SILENT SIREN thread ♪Sweet Pop♪ | SILENT SIREN are back!!! new album "YOUTHFUL" to be released on March 31

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
really sucks to hear that :okbye:

i wonder why? seems really sudden, can't help but worry about the future of the band, they have been around for a while but people's priorities eventually change, lately Suu has been trying her hand at composing for other acts (LOONA for example) same with Aina who has been more active in tv and such, Yukako just launched her fashion brand last year (which has been her main interest ever since the covid lockdown started)

i'm not optimistic about the band staying together for much longer, at least i'm glad they managed to hit the 10th anniversary mark together
I don't speak Japanese so I can only speculate. Silent Siren are popular so it's not for economic reasons. And marriage should not be an issue. Maybe she just wants to do something different after this long but you would expect the announcement to be made much earlier if that's the case. The band could continue but 10 years in I don't see them getting a new official drummer.

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
I don't speak Japanese so I can only speculate. Silent Siren are popular so it's not for economic reasons. And marriage should not be an issue. Maybe she just wants to do something different after this long but you would expect the announcement to be made much earlier if that's the case. The band could continue but 10 years in I don't see them getting a new official drummer.
in the statement she says that after turning 30th she started thinking about her future and how she wants to start on a new path

i know that eventually this is going to happen to all the groups i follow, either one or all members are going to want to move to other things,
is just that it being so sudden is what shocks me, i've been following SILENT SIREN for like 5+ years and i know this was out of character for them
but is fine either way, i'm still going to follow whatever she does after SILENT SIREN :sanapray:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

[Important Notice]

Thank you for your continued support of SILENT SIREN.

This is a sudden announcement but we would like to inform you that SILENT SIREN will suspend its activities for the year.

We apologize to all the fans and related parties who are always supporting us for the sudden announcement, we would appreciate it if you could understand.

from the desire to convey the feeling of gratitude we have for these past 11 years we will release the all-time best album and carry out the SILENT SIREN year-end special LIVE TOUR 2021 "FAMILIA", in addition we will welcome support from guests drummers.

In addition we would like to inform you that SILENT SIREN official fan club "Saisai Family" will continue to be active next year and beyond, in case activities are resume in the future.

We look forward to your continued support for SILENT SIREN, Suu, Ainyan, and Yukarun.

October 22, 2021 Platinum Pixel Co., Ltd.

Members Comments

We SILENT SIREN, will suspend activities on December 30th (Thursday) with the final performance of the SILENT SIREN year-end special LIVE TOUR 2021 "FAMILIA" at the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium.

I'm sorry to have surprised everyone who supported us with the sudden announcement, the band has been running for 11 years since it was formed in 2010, with the theme of youth I made a lot of sounds and saw many scenarios, whatever happened we were able to continue because of the support of the fans and staff that supported us, thank you very much.

The existence of the Saifamily has been and will continue to be indescribably important to us, the announcement of the suspension of activities may have made everyone sad but I hope you understand that this decision is a positive one, we will continue to try bringing smiles to everyone so please give us some time to prepare.

And on the year-end tour I would like to deliver a SaiSai performance with as much gratitude i can for these 11 years, I would be happy if you could come and visit us, I'm really looking forward to seeing every Saifamily!

October 22, 2021 SILENT SIREN Suu, Ainyan, Yukarun

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

SILENT SIREN - FAMILIA​

(blocked in the US and Canada)

the MV was filmed by the members (that's why it looks "amateur") the members wanted to gift something to fans before the final date of their FAMILIA tour

earlier this year SILENT SIREN's leader and drummer Hinanchu graduated from the group, Suu, Aina and Yukako decided it was time for the band to take a break and announced that starting in 2022 they are going on an indefinite hiatus (i hate that sentence, we all know what it means)

anyway, today is the final date of their tour, it makes sad because i've been following this since 2014 but at least i'm glad the managed to hit the 10th year mark together, all members seems to have plans so that's something to look forward, hopefully this isn't the last we heard of the band

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

all members retweeted this picture! the "SAYN" account is only following the SILENT SIREN members and their producer

Sumire Yoshida
Aina Yamauchi
Yukako Kurosaka
Naoki (SILENT SIREN's producer)

FIBMboRakAEacVg

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

What the fuck:doge: and if his name sounds familiar is because he is that billionaire that went to space to visit the ISS

seems they met in early 2021, after watching one of the bands concerts he invited her to dinner, they started dating right after, his travel to space was in the later part of the year so he had to relocate to Russia / Kazakhstan to undergo training in preparation for the trip and he wanted her to be there for emotional support

apparently this was the reason why she quit SILENT SIREN, it was impossible to be a member of the band while supporting him full time,
in mid September she dropped the bomb, the other members had no idea about it until 2/3 days before she left so it caught them by surprise

they are like the Japanese version of Elon and GRIMES, speaking of that... around 2012 / 2013 i was a fan of GRIMES so i was very surprised when she started dating Elon
seems that now i also have to worry about space billionaires :sweat:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
this is no reason to get mad at her since after all it's her life so she is in her right to do whatever she wants, but i feel it was really rude to the people she shared half of her life with, you can't go around saying "SAISAI for life!" and then drop the other members like if they were a hot potato

unsurprisingly the band were quick to wiped out all traces of her from the SILENT SIREN website and sns
on the plus side, if they get married and then divorced she is going to become the first billionaire female musician in Japan :catpopcorn:

if anyone is wondering what the other SILENT SIREN members are up to

the band went on an indefinite hiatus but the members are going to start a new project called "SAYN"

they are still close with each other

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

sayn_04.jpg

The members of SILENT SIREN (who are on an indefinite hiatus since Jan 1 of this year) announced the establishment of their own independent label "SAYN.inc",
back in Dec 31 of 2021 the members quit their label "Platinum Pixel", the reason being that they wanted more control over the group's activities, they were able to reach a deal to turn SAYN into a subsidiary of Platinum pixel so they are going to maintain their current business relations with them

if anyone is curious about the meaning of SAYN

Sumire Yoshida
Aina Yamauchi
Yukako Kurosaka
Naoki (SILENT SIREN's producer)

Sumire, Aina and Yukako are the directors of the company while Naoki is the representative director of the company

SILENT SIREN are still on hiatus, they having their own label doesn't change that but is still some good news, is great to see how their bonds go beyond being members of the same group, they haven't announced their plans as a company but they announced their intentions of reaching out to other artists, not gonna lie i'm excited about the possibility of a girl band debuting under SAYN, each of them has more that a decade of experience being in band themselves, you couldn't ask for better bosses

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
a lot of stuff has been happening, not with SILENT SIREN but the members, unfortunately my main PC died a while ago and i don't have access to almost all of my stuff including accounts, is going to take a while to fix that

anyway

some months ago Suu and Masayuki Suzuki did the main the of the Anime Kaguya Sama Love is War

THE FIRST TAKE

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
i posted about it but never updated the thread

SILENT SIREN came back from hiatus!

it was announced back in October but they didn't actually came back until late Dec at CDJ2324

among other announcements there were
  • First song since hiatus released on Jan 31
  • First mini album since hiatus to be released on March 31
  • First tour since hiatus to be held in April

they also started a new label that isn't SAYC, this one is going to be for SILENT SIREN's future activities

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
YOUTHFUL concept pictures

GHk_zN9acAAoYG9

GHk_xZ1bkAAeXfN

track list

01. オンリーワン (Only one)
02. Sus4
03. 衝動 (Shoudou)
04. 最愛の君へ (Sai ai no kimihe
05. 揺揺 (Yoyo)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

SILENT SIREN「Sus4」 MUSIC VIDEO​

also reminder that their songs are now going to be release on the YOUTHFUL TUNE channel instead of the SILENT SIREN one, they are still SILENT SIREN of course but they started that label to manage the band activities

Top Bottom