The Official STEM Club: H+ Chapter~ #CHOASBACK! #WJSNQUEENDOM2CHAMPS #DREAMCATCHERLEGENDS #UMJIQUEEN #ANIMALSCUTE #Happy 500 pages!

Pandaa

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭651,022
polydactyl cat are also occur in america, i wonder why it so common :ShockedPar:

american-polydactyl-cat-1.jpg

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭360,900
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I got bit by a tick today while walking my friends dog, anticipating lymes disease and a course of antibiotics :tears:

unlikely you got anything. wouldn't say it's impossible, but it has to be on you for some time.

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,517,266
I got bit by a tick today while walking my friends dog, anticipating lymes disease and a course of antibiotics :tears:

unlikely you got anything. wouldn't say it's impossible, but it has to be on you for some time.

Yes, it takes some time.

In most cases, the tick must be attached for 36 to 48 hours or more before the Lyme disease bacterium can be transmitted.
The above info is from

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭70,400
Yes, it takes some time.
In most cases, the tick must be attached for 36 to 48 hours or more before the Lyme disease bacterium can be transmitted.​
The above info is from
Yeah I'm sure I'll be fine. Unless I've got a hidden one on my head somewhere

I actually had lymes disease once as a kid. I used to live in a part of germany that was notorious for ticks. Ended up with one that went undetected for a coupe days in my hair. Had a huge rash over half my face, and had to do a whole regime of pills. So now I'm just naturally warry of them.

Top Bottom