The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Ayuni D has an announcement for tomorrow

Aina was invited to perform with Genie high at their tour final

Bish were invited to perform with "totszen shonen"

Momoko Ototoy interview

8505028.jpg

8504933.jpg

8505037.jpg

8505072.jpg

8505076.jpg

8504997.jpg

8505112.jpg

8505048.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Rocket Start won

Rocket start = 4.7m views
Daijoubu sunrise = 3.7m views

...now what? there is no announcement yet,
i can't help but worry that we are about to get cheated :doge:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Rocket Start won

Rocket start = 4.7m views
Daijoubu sunrise = 3.7m views

...now what? there is no announcement yet,
i can't help but worry that we are about to get cheated :doge:

Kuro-chan will be Mameshiba's Advisor. There's a bit more there that I couldn't quite follow. If I understood correctly, when they're taking the vote, I think first Kuro-chan asked if the members thought he was fat. Then, he asked if they thought Aika was fat, which is why she was crying at the end.

Next, they're going to be doing a Summer Song in swimsuits. In the above video, when Kuro-chan annouced the 3rd single, he told the girls to train their abs since they'll be in swimsuits, lol.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Gang Parade's Haruna Bad Chiiiin announced her graduation today. Haruna's leaving because future activities will be difficult for her. She participated in the WACK Training Camp in 2018 and passed the audition being added to Gang Parade on the final day. Her graduation will take effect immediately.

gangparade_haruna_art202002.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Gang Parade's Haruna Bad Chiiiin announced her graduation today. Haruna's leaving because future activities will be difficult for her. She participated in the WACK Training Camp in 2018 and passed the audition being added to Gang Parade on the final day. Her graduation will take effect immediately.

that came from nowhere, this few last years gang parade was the only stable group at wack but i guess not even them are safe

now i wonder if they are going to stay as 8 or if they are going to add more members to cover for haruna and saki
Kuro-chan will be Mameshiba's Advisor. There's a bit more there that I couldn't quite follow. If I understood correctly, when they're taking the vote, I think first Kuro-chan asked if the members thought he was fat. Then, he asked if they thought Aika was fat, which is why she was crying at the end.

Next, they're going to be doing a Summer Song in swimsuits. In the above video, when Kuro-chan annouced the 3rd single, he told the girls to train their abs since they'll be in swimsuits, lol.

even the announcement passed 1 million views already :doge:

i liked more the Daijoubu sunrise concept but i'm not surprised that Rocket start won, is was more fun as a song/Mv

but what is even gonna be his role as advisor? i don't recall ever hearing of other groups with one

their reactions when they hear about the swimsuits

nao: fine either way
Hanea: bothered
Aika: emotional breakdown
kaede: actually looking forward to it

but i want to highlight miyuki who seemed disgusted because it

akjTJiL.jpg

she did this without caring about being in front of the Ceo, her expressions and disdain for authority reminds me of Yuka Empire

because of this i decided that she shall become my fav within mameshiba :sanapray:

any comments from japanese fans?

i wonder what they think of all this, for good or for bad with kuro chan things are going to become more interesting

Last edited:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,019,915

I kinda was able to felt that Kamiya was probably going to graduate sooner or later but, Haruna? I never saw that coming...

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I don't know if this will become a big deal, but Mameshiba's Nao was caught drinking underage. The report was published in Weekly Flash on the 18th. This happened back in 2018 when she was 19.

It was acknowledged on WACK's official site. They reported that Nao confirmed it and sincerely apologized to everyone. She will be reflecting on the situation and will receive guidance to prevent anything like this happening in the future.

Nao also apologized personally on twitter. She said she'll work more seriously and be aware of her role as an entertainer. I also read that she apologized to Kuro-chan.

Overall, fans are supportive. It happened in the past, so they don't care. I think it's mainly concerning because of Mameshiba's spot on Downtown. WACK doesn't usually have to worry about something like this, but with TBS involved, who knows.

that came from nowhere, this few last years gang parade was the only stable group at wack but i guess not even them are safe

now i wonder if they are going to stay as 8 or if they are going to add more members to cover for haruna and saki

even the announcement passed 1 million views already :doge:

i liked more the Daijoubu sunrise concept but i'm not surprised that Rocket start won, is was more fun as a song/Mv

but what is even gonna be his role as advisor? i don't recall ever hearing of other groups with one

their reactions when they hear about the swimsuits

nao: fine either way
Hanea: bothered
Aika: emotional breakdown
kaede: actually looking forward to it

but i want to highlight miyuki who seemed disgusted because it

akjTJiL.jpg

she did this without caring about being in front of the Ceo, her expressions and disdain for authority reminds me of Yuka Empire

because of this i decided that she shall become my fav within mameshiba :sanapray:

any comments from japanese fans?

i wonder what they think of all this, for good or for bad with kuro chan things are going to become more interesting

I only just started looking into Japanese comments, which is how I found out about Nao's minor drinking scandal. I'm going to keep looking for comments on Kuro-chan's return and the next single.

Kuro-chan doesn't even know what being their Adviser means, lol. The way I see it, he'll be like their creative director. He'll come up with the concepts for the group. I'm sure the bikini's are his idea.

Personally, I prefer the Rocket Start concept. It sets Mameshiba apart from the other WACK groups and kind of brings things full circle back to the original BiS. It reminds me of BiS's first few releases when they were a more typical Idol group. It also reminds me of the early releases of BiS's 2nd Generation. I'm really looking forward to what Kuro-chan comes up with. I've been wanting WACK to do a real summer song. To date, only Gang Parade did one that was overtly summer themed.

I think my favorite member is Hanaemonster. There's just something about her that draws me in. She seems like a good singer too.

I kinda was able to felt that Kamiya was probably going to graduate sooner or later but, Haruna? I never saw that coming...

Haruna's been in GP almost 2 yrs, so it's a shame she couldn't wait until her 2nd anniversary to leave. I do wonder if they'll add new members right away or wait a bit.

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Saki's graduation didn't surprise much either, she was one of the first persons to join wack and since that was a good while ago is not weird that her priorities changed since then, i think that even if bis didn't disbanded last year early members like aya and kika would have ended quitting anyway

and haruna was one of the most recent GP members, the situation reminds me of how nel nehru also suddenly left BiS without prior notice (in her case not even the other members were told beforehand),
the sad part is that every time someone graduates from wack they do a special concert/event, they definitely would have done one for haruna :tears:

so anything it was it must have been really sudden/unexpected

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
I don't know if this will become a big deal, but Mameshiba's Nao was caught drinking underage. The report was published in Weekly Flash on the 18th. This happened back in 2018 when she was 19.

It was acknowledged on WACK's official site. They reported that Nao confirmed it and sincerely apologized to everyone. She will be reflecting on the situation and will receive guidance to prevent anything like this happening in the future.

Nao also apologized personally on twitter. She said she'll work more seriously and be aware of her role as an entertainer. I also read that she apologized to Kuro-chan.

Overall, fans are supportive. It happened in the past, so they don't care. I think it's mainly concerning because of Mameshiba's spot on Downtown. WACK doesn't usually have to worry about something like this, but with TBS involved, who knows.

my only worry of this was how TBS would react but seems they are fine with letting wack handled stuff like this

i don't know if fans would care much either, last year aina was caught with her boyfriend... and nothing happened, no outrage, no boycotts, just congratulations from fans, definitely one of the perks of being an Alt idol,

but maybe is time for another preemptive apology tour

:doge:
I only just started looking into Japanese comments, which is how I found out about Nao's minor drinking scandal. I'm going to keep looking for comments on Kuro-chan's return and the next single.

Kuro-chan doesn't even know what being their Adviser means, lol. The way I see it, he'll be like their creative director. He'll come up with the concepts for the group. I'm sure the bikini's are his idea.

Personally, I prefer the Rocket Start concept. It sets Mameshiba apart from the other WACK groups and kind of brings things full circle back to the original BiS. It reminds me of BiS's first few releases when they were a more typical Idol group. It also reminds me of the early releases of BiS's 2nd Generation. I'm really looking forward to what Kuro-chan comes up with. I've been wanting WACK to do a real summer song. To date, only Gang Parade did one that was overtly summer themed.

I think my favorite member is Hanaemonster. There's just something about her that draws me in. She seems like a good singer too.
pretty sure the swimsuits are his idea, he already made them wear bikinis on MONSTER IDOL, but who could know he was just practicing for the new single,

definitely no ulterior motive

and i recalled from where i know kuro chan, he was/is part of the cast of silent siren's tv show

and now i want a mameshiba show,

thinking about it the audition camp is next month, i wonder if they are still going with it since watanabe was complaining about the lack of applications

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
my only worry of this was how TBS would react but seems they are fine with letting wack handled stuff like this

i don't know if fans would care much either, last year aina was caught with her boyfriend... and nothing happened, no outrage, no boycotts, just congratulations from fans, definitely one of the perks of being an Alt idol,

but maybe is time for another preemptive apology tour

:doge:

pretty sure the swimsuits are his idea, he already made them wear bikinis on MONSTER IDOL, but who could know he was just practicing for the new single,

definitely no ulterior motive

and i recalled from where i know kuro chan, he was/is part of the cast of silent siren's tv show

and now i want a mameshiba show,

thinking about it the audition camp is next month, i wonder if they are still going with it since watanabe was complaining about the lack of applications

Yeah, I'm sure Nao will be safe. If something was going to happen, there probably would have been an announcement by now.

I remembered how the girls wore bikini's on Monster Idol, so it didn't surprise me how quickly Kuro-chan is using them for a single, lol.

A Mameshiba tv show would be great! If they continue to do well, we might get one by the end of the year. I could see it being on some streaming service.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
watanabe was invited to the show Love Music, seems he did a 1 hour long interview about wack history,

not uploads yet but sounds interesting

--------------------------------------

BiS love music performance

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Bish and wack related Movies/blu ray content is going to be available for streaming on Au Smart Pass Premium / "auスマートパスプレミアム"

too bad is japan only at the moment, i was thinking that maybe with a proxy? but even then it don't seems possible/likely

still this is a good first step

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625

i seriously need to caught up with them, i've been slacking on empire this last few weeks :sejeongcry:

Peri finally released a live video from her tour.

i recall reading that Ubu debuted lots of new song in her tour, is there any news about a future single/album?

Aya also has been working on new music

i wouldn't be surprised if she releases an album pretty soon

uh, nevermind :doge:

Meme Tokyo announced their 2nd single. It will be released on March 3rd and feature 2 original songs and 1 Dempagumi.inc cover.

Mew will be dressing as a girl scout with a teddy bear on her head and white tiger on her shoulder :ROFLMAO:

ERYDjYUUYAAF7qg

seems meme tokyo are still getting dressed with the lights off :doge:

but definitely an upgrade, now i want to buy cookies from mewclub

and nice ushanka on Rito, she sorta reminds me of Mami from Scandal

i really liked their debut single so i've been waiting for a new release since then

lately i've been checking their member streams from their debut

well, only MEW and RITO at the moment, maybe later the others

and Arcana project debuts next month

since both are under Dearstage they did a concert together a few days ago, too bad that there are no fancams of them i want to know how is their sound

Last edited:
Top Bottom