The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
i also think this is a better release that melancholic circus (but i think that one is way more fun) i recall i was like "ehhh" before they debuted but they are turning to be pretty good, the jump between genres and weird nonsense lyrics sort of reminds me of wasuta and you''ll melt more,

Dearstage doing well with meme tokyo makes me optimistic about ARCANA PROJECT (Hana), i think that one is going to be interesting too

and i recall mewclub was voted last in the first BiS league but here she is being given the spotlight, such a change in just 1 year :sejeongcry:

btw kenta is writing one of the songs from Retrofuture, proving that you never really leave wack...

pour lui just released a mv from her new album

プー・ルイ / I'm in love

never :doge:

i been wondering what is going on, i wanted to talk more about it this last days but i was waiting for more info

day 3 sales

ExQKZ7y.jpg

day 4 sales

gR4Wc98.jpg

no data on Daijoubu Sunrise because it fell out of the top 30

i was thinking that it maybe was because the coronavirus but the best selling single this week is selling around 250,000/300,000 copies,
albums/singles selling below the top 15 usually are just selling in the hundreds so at this pace i don't know if they are even going to pass 1,000 sales each before the end of the week

i was checking previous pages from this thread and i found this post i made when they announced the singles

last month CARRY LOOSE first day sales were 15k, BiS LOOKiE sold like 8k, so i find it hard to believe that mameshiba would collapse just like that, specially since their youtube/twitter are still going strong
i'm starting to think that wack printed too few copies on purpose :wherearethelies:

"puts tinfoil hat"

Rocket Start (Kuro) won, Daijoubu Sunrise (Watanabe) loss, so he sabotaged the single sales to have an excuse to no got back to the previous concept

:doge:

I didn't know Kenta wrote one of the songs on Retrofuture! Scramble Works is always busy. It's amazing the amount of artists they work with and there's only like 4 or 5 employees.

It is pretty amazing the success Mew is having considering she didn't make much of an impact in WACK. She's kind of following in Rinahamu's (CY8ER) footsteps and forging her own path. There is life after WACK, lol.

I've been going through more recent Mameshiba threads on 2ch to see what fans are saying about the single sales. I found some posts from the beginning of march, but I'm still not close to the single release yet. I'm going to press on and will post some translations later in the week.

I wouldn't put anything past Watanabe, but sabotaging such a successful group is out there even for him.

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
I didn't know Kenta wrote one of the songs on Retrofuture! Scramble Works is always busy. It's amazing the amount of artists they work with and there's only like 4 or 5 employees.
his output is really impressive, he is responsible for almost all the music from wack :ohmygod:

It is pretty amazing the success Mew is having considering she didn't make much of an impact in WACK. She's kind of following in Rinahamu's (CY8ER) footsteps and forging her own path. There is life after WACK, lol.
funny you say that because rinahamu reminds of mewclub (or is the other way around?), but in any case i get similar vibes from both

latest

i wouldn't complaint if meme tokyo end having a similar career as CY8ER

I've been going through more recent Mameshiba threads on 2ch to see what fans are saying about the single sales. I found some posts from the beginning of march, but I'm still not close to the single release yet. I'm going to press on and will post some translations later in the week.

I wouldn't put anything past Watanabe, but sabotaging such a successful group is out there even for him.
i also feel that is unlikely that watanabe would try sabotaging them, is just that he makes a nice scapegoat this time

i still wonder what's the explanation :wherearethelies:

i wonder what's is gonna be the reaction this time, there were lots of comments about their "decline" after all, but even if the singles sales "flopped" their youtube/social media is still doing well, so is hard to make a case one way or another

they also already announced their 1st album

they are going ahead with the swimsuit concept, so at the very least i can predict that the video is going to have lots of views :doge:

------------------------

offtopic but muropanako did a vblog on instagram live

i've been wainting for something likes since a while ago, i hope she turns this into something weekly :sanapray:

her drawings seem like something out of lovecraft/junji ito

kind of disturbing actually :doge:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Lingling, Chittii, Kaede Phoenix and Usagi Tsukino for Neglect adult patients

20_2_7CA4LA9955_main.jpg

20_2_7CA4LA9637.jpg

Sec4_Ph2.jpg
Sec4_Ph1_PC.jpg

20_2_7CA4LA10418.jpg

Sec2_Ph2.jpg

Sec2_Ph1_PC.jpg
20_2_7CA4LA10133.jpg

Sec1_Ph2.jpg

Sec1_Ph1_PC.jpg
20_2_7CA4LA9782.jpg
Sec3_Ph2.jpg
Sec3_Ph1_PC.jpg

---------------------------

i thought for a second that kaede was ayuni :doge:

and Usagi tsukino looks here a little bit like mina myoui :love:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
BiSH are going to do the ED song for the anime Urayasu Tekkin Kazoku

here the anime staff is talking about BiSH

Ayuni D says is the most influenced manga in her life

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625

Muropanako officially announced her music project

her project is called "Her Knuckle"

is a collab with "Yusuke goto" of "To be continued", i searched about him but there is not much, seems his group was active in the 90's so is hard to find info on him, he probably is going to be taking the role of producer

she also decided to open a youtube channel

the single is called レモン畑の恐竜 / Dinosaur in the Lemon Field, debuts March 15th, Mv was directed by Hanako/Muropanako herself

ES_BJMPUUAEr8xd

here i'm hoping that is weird as fuck :sanapray:

wait, it already is :doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
ARCANA PROJECT『ACE of WANDS』

i don't know if they changed it to "pre" debut instead of just debut, anyways

the song is good, probably the best one yet among the ex bis members new groups, i can see myself listening to this regularly... but i think it lacks a bit more of energy, it would be cool if it were more agnsty too but i guess maybe this is not really my type of thing,

oh and i love the uniforms

btw hana was voted last in the final bis league, here she is in the video thumbnail, is nice to see them get noticed in their new groups

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Her knuckle - レモン畑の恐竜 / Lemon Hata no Kyouryuu

seems all ex BiS members decided to put out their releases the same week :doge:

this is my favorite until now, is very catchy, the video is low budget but is fun and matches the song well

muropanako may seem like a cloudcuckoolander but she really gets it, she came with the concept, which may sound dumb on paper but the execution is great, she even directed the video, i really think her project has good potential

throwback?

sCq1fIA.jpg

Sje8r5T.jpg

i'm going to go stream this song 1 million times :heartpar:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN are going to do a sort of show on youtube the 17th

i hope this becomes something regular, i want a mameshiba tv show :sanapray:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Mameshiba no Taigun - 2ch Comments Part 2

SVBlNy4.jpg

I'm back with more comments from 2ch. These are from the 17th Mameshiba thread. Most of the comments revolve around the costume and the possibility of a new member.

964 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 00:35:36.47 ID:U1j0JE3xd.net[1/2]

My feeling after January's "WACK Nari no Koushien" is that people on the net are divided into either the "Mameshiba Faction" or "WACK Faction". Mameshiba is well known because they debuted on a TV Project. The other groups have grown steadily in popularity. At this point, there's a distinction between them. In addition, there was a confrontation between two MVs, the "Kuro-chan Version" and the "WACK Version" and the Kuro-chan version had 1 million more views.

965 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 00:46:09.31 ID:U1j0JE3xd.net[2/2]

Mameshiba had allot of fans until Kuro-chan was dismissed as Producer in December.

Early in January, the costume was changed to the black Yankee style one, and there were allot of complaints like "this is lame", "it doesn't suit them" and "we want Kuro-chan to return as Producer".

In February, after the confrontation between the Kuro-chan and WACK MVs, Kuro-chan's won and he became Mameshiba's Adviser.

To put it simply, Kuro-chan was dismissed as Producer and there was displeasure with the costume change. So Kuro-chan will return as Producer and his personal taste leans towards cute clothes and songs.

966 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 01:34:57.95 ID:y6lNj12K0.net[1/11]

Although Mameshiba is popular due to the effect of the TV Program, they lack a decisive hit (song),
so it's a plus that Kuro-chan has returned.

973 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 04:38:11.35 ID:lgJMs27G0.net[1/3]

Most of the new fans left because of the Sukeban costume.
Very few have come back after Kuro-chan's return.
It's difficult to recover what you've lost.

(*I'm not sure what they mean by "new fans". They could just mean that Mameshiba's fanbase is relatively new)

976 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (アウアウウー Sa2f-j6Zl):2020/03/01(日) 05:53:19 ID:jBBMFMA5a.net

I think most of them would have left even if they hadn't worn the Sukeban costumes.

979 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 07:04:01.54 ID:rsBuIe500.net[1/8]
>>965

It's the difference between the majority and the minority.
Most people just watch the TV Show.
While watching the show, I heard the reason why Kuro-chan dropped Kaede and thought it was a waste.
When the Jakegaii was announced on the TV Show, I thought it was good that Kaede returned.

I didn't watch the survival show, so I don't know the circumstances surrounding Kaede being eliminated and then brought back.

(*Definition of "Jakegaii" from the Japanese wikipedia:

"Jakegai is the purchase of media products such as record CDs, DVDs, and books, with no knowledge of the contents, and motivated by the fact that they received a good impression from the package design they saw at stores. Also buying a jacket.")

The minority takes the initiative to look and search around.
Since I was already familiar with the contents of the TV Show, I looked through all the channels for the first time to get better acquainted.

(*When they say "channels" they must mean 2ch, 5ch, etc.)

There were probably a decent amount of people who searched here already, but the majority just was the TV Show.
It may seem like a majority because the protests over the costume change happened so quickly,
but most people remained silent.

(*I think he means that fans who check online knew about the costume change before people who watched the TV Show did)

Even though the WACK version was denied, most people who saw the costumes for the first time in the Daijoubu Sunrise MV thought they were okay.

1009 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 12:08:09.41 ID:gMGLl2Y20.net[1/2]
>>985

WACK really wants to challenge the Aki-P system.
WACK is a small fish with ugly music and low sales.
The Aki-P system is all that sells in Japan.
In the end, WACK desperately wants to sell Mameshiba to another office.

(*They used the word "hataku" or "tataku" which means "to slap, strike, beat". For lack of a better word, I went with challenge)

1011 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 12:27:16.69 ID:gMGLl2Y20.net[2/2]
>>965

Only the costume design was a mistake.
They would have been accepted if they wore black gothic lolita costumes.
Even so, Antis would still have complained here and there.

1013 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 12:56:46.56 ID:rsBuIe500.net[5/8]

In the first place, the costume was already similar to Gothic Lolita.
There is no way to do it in that style.

1041 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 20:59:39.90 ID:ExzHOl7Kd.net

YouTube Live Distribution.
2 months have passed since their Debut CD.
Aika is a beginner.
The other members are comfortable because they've all had Idol activities in the past.
Even though it's only been 2 months, I think things have progressed smoothly.

Watching the live stream, Aika and Miyuki seem to enjoy each other.
I think it's good to have a fun atmosphere.

1050 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 1beb-V03r):2020/03/01(日) 22:51:42 ID:rsBuIe500.net[8/8]
>>1048

First of all, there are no new members.
At this time, there not adding a new member.

1051 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 23:22:24.39 ID:eek:thWx+mzd.net[1/2]

When adding a new member, it's necessary to consult with their Adviser, Kuro-chan.
When a group releases two CDs at the same time, there seems to be some expansion.
For example, competing for CD sales.
I've never heard of a group releasing two CDs at the same time.

1056 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (スプッッ Sd13-klgD):2020/03/02(月) 00:53:27 ID:q+sCkaO2d.net

The number of subscribers for Mameshiba's YouTube channel is 854,000.
The Release Event has been canceled this week and it's been changed to YouTube live distribution.
With the big announcement coming, I hope that by March 8th, they will have over 100k subscribers.

1069 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 1beb-tor7):2020/03/02(月) 11:54:45 ID:Rn8eGcgx0.net[2/7]
>>1068

I think it's better to stop thinking about new members.
If you increase the number of people, the assignment of solo parts will be busy and may become jumbled.
Line distribution is already congested in BiSH with 6 members.
If you want to focus on choruses like AKB, then that's different, but if you don't, then keep it the way it is.
And they never add a new member during the promotion period.
There's probably a likely candidate in the WACK trainee program.

1074 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 1beb-tor7):2020/03/02(月) 13:52:51 ID:Rn8eGcgx0.net[3/7]
>>1072

Won't they make a Horde?

(*The above comment is what the person below is responding to)

Isn't Horde just a name? It's not a promise.
If they really want to make a large group, it will end up as Mameshiba48 where the main chorus is decided by Aki-P, so let's not talk about that.
A large group is impossible with the way things are in WACK.

1078 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ササクッテロル Sp03-jvKQ):2020/03/02(月) 14:12:16 ID:bhfCuPAIp.net[2/2]

When I first saw the black costumes, I thought the WACK sensibility was strong.
However, I think it looks better once you get used to it.
Kuro-chan's weird lyrics are suited for WACK.
However, since everyone is wearing black, it might be good to put their member colors somewhere.
Maybe the lines on the sailor top.

1079 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 3a61-r+hr):2020/03/02(月) 14:15:43 ID:p+uDMG6w0.net[2/3]

Is there enough demand for an album or tour?
The new song just came out and the release event has been cancelled, so it might be too soon.
There might be new members, and I think they'll be announced at the exhibition after the training camp.

1080 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 1beb-tor7):2020/03/02(月) 14:22:14 ID:Rn8eGcgx0.net[4/7]
>>1076

There are limits to the solo part because it doesn't change.
Lets assume there are 48 members and you assign a solo part.
It's impossible. Even 6 members are too busy.

1088 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 1beb-tor7):2020/03/02(月) 15:07:52 ID:Rn8eGcgx0.net[5/7]
>>1083

I don't know which two, but are they the main chorus?
That's okay then.
In the chorus, individuality will die if it becomes like AKB.
Even 6 members are too busy for me.
If it can be done well with the current members, just do that.

>>1084

A 4 minute song is about 240 sec. In a group with 48 members, that's 5 sec. per member.
Considering the prelude, interlude, and time for the chorus, there's even less per member.

1091 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 3a61-r+hr):2020/03/02(月) 15:16:36 ID:p+uDMG6w0.net[3/3]
>>1088

There isn't a main chorus in WACK.
It's usually good to add new members.

In fact Bish got better after adding Ayuni. The same can be said when NOW was added to EMPiRE.

Why are you so adamant about denying new members.

1098 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (スップ Sd8a-drPS):2020/03/02(月) 15:37:14 ID:VWAyUvQBd.net[2/2]

There is absolutely no new member.

1100 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 637b-3RV9):2020/03/02(月) 15:44:04 ID:zFAe7VZY0.net

There will be no new member until the Training Camp ends.

1102 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (アウアウウー Sa2f-v0na):2020/03/02(月) 15:44:51 ID:lpOF06D6a.net[15/20]
>>1098

A member from WAgg will be added someday.

1103 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (アウアウウー Sa2f-v0na):2020/03/02(月) 15:45:36 ID:lpOF06D6a.net[16/20]

As long as Kaede is there, everything will be fine.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
This is pretty crazy. The Mameshiba members play a game of UNO. The gimmick is that everyone but Aika is wearing some kind of device that delivers an electric shock. Whenever Aika says a member's name, they get a shock. If she says "meccha (めっちゃ)" (which means "to a great extent/extremely") all of them get a shock. The twist is that Aika has no idea what the rules are or that they are being shocked. Poor Kaede ⚡

It already has over 250k views!

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
some mysterious "GP?" Cds have been popping around, of course they are from Gang parade, but they were released without previous notice and only in limited stock

the slogan says "from wack to warner, let's begin" and inside are 6 song divided on 2 teams of 3 songs each

i wonder what this "2 teams" stuff mean :wherearethelies:

i hope they don't repeat what they did with Bis1st & Bis2nd, that would be awful

---------------------
GP's miki was invited to Konya kurabete mimashita but i can't find the full ep

this is the same the show were chitti revealed that her dad is a gangster, so miki probably revealed she is an alien or something :doge:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
yesterday was mikina birthday 🥳

there are lots of messages from members of all groups (too many to post them here!)

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
I'll need some time to digest all this new stuff. In the meantime, here's something random.

No idea what this is, lol. The hashtag even says "Horse and BiSH with no special meaning" :ROFLMAO:

"TOMORROW" is their new song, is going to be the OP theme for the anime of Kingdom!

you can hear a bit of the song here

i never got to read the manga but i know that is pretty popular

8a6a5781ccaba672502e6f225d142ea7-1-1024x576.jpg

ef9f6d1cf435dddc47f7cbf1754a9d28-1-1024x576.jpg

mulan who?

lingling looks like a prince
but why is hun/barbarian aina so believable:doge:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Mameshiba no Taigun - 2ch Comments Part 2

SVBlNy4.jpg

I'm back with more comments from 2ch. These are from the 17th Mameshiba thread. Most of the comments revolve around the costume and the possibility of a new member.

964 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 00:35:36.47 ID:U1j0JE3xd.net[1/2]

My feeling after January's "WACK Nari no Koushien" is that people on the net are divided into either the "Mameshiba Faction" or "WACK Faction". Mameshiba is well known because they debuted on a TV Project. The other groups have grown steadily in popularity. At this point, there's a distinction between them. In addition, there was a confrontation between two MVs, the "Kuro-chan Version" and the "WACK Version" and the Kuro-chan version had 1 million more views.

965 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 00:46:09.31 ID:U1j0JE3xd.net[2/2]

Mameshiba had allot of fans until Kuro-chan was dismissed as Producer in December.

Early in January, the costume was changed to the black Yankee style one, and there were allot of complaints like "this is lame", "it doesn't suit them" and "we want Kuro-chan to return as Producer".

In February, after the confrontation between the Kuro-chan and WACK MVs, Kuro-chan's won and he became Mameshiba's Adviser.

To put it simply, Kuro-chan was dismissed as Producer and there was displeasure with the costume change. So Kuro-chan will return as Producer and his personal taste leans towards cute clothes and songs.

966 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 01:34:57.95 ID:y6lNj12K0.net[1/11]

Although Mameshiba is popular due to the effect of the TV Program, they lack a decisive hit (song),
so it's a plus that Kuro-chan has returned.

973 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 04:38:11.35 ID:lgJMs27G0.net[1/3]

Most of the new fans left because of the Sukeban costume.
Very few have come back after Kuro-chan's return.
It's difficult to recover what you've lost.

(*I'm not sure what they mean by "new fans". They could just mean that Mameshiba's fanbase is relatively new)

976 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (アウアウウー Sa2f-j6Zl):2020/03/01(日) 05:53:19 ID:jBBMFMA5a.net

I think most of them would have left even if they hadn't worn the Sukeban costumes.

979 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 07:04:01.54 ID:rsBuIe500.net[1/8]
>>965

It's the difference between the majority and the minority.
Most people just watch the TV Show.
While watching the show, I heard the reason why Kuro-chan dropped Kaede and thought it was a waste.
When the Jakegaii was announced on the TV Show, I thought it was good that Kaede returned.

I didn't watch the survival show, so I don't know the circumstances surrounding Kaede being eliminated and then brought back.

(*Definition of "Jakegaii" from the Japanese wikipedia:

"Jakegai is the purchase of media products such as record CDs, DVDs, and books, with no knowledge of the contents, and motivated by the fact that they received a good impression from the package design they saw at stores. Also buying a jacket.")

The minority takes the initiative to look and search around.
Since I was already familiar with the contents of the TV Show, I looked through all the channels for the first time to get better acquainted.

(*When they say "channels" they must mean 2ch, 5ch, etc.)

There were probably a decent amount of people who searched here already, but the majority just was the TV Show.
It may seem like a majority because the protests over the costume change happened so quickly,
but most people remained silent.

(*I think he means that fans who check online knew about the costume change before people who watched the TV Show did)

Even though the WACK version was denied, most people who saw the costumes for the first time in the Daijoubu Sunrise MV thought they were okay.

1009 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 12:08:09.41 ID:gMGLl2Y20.net[1/2]
>>985

WACK really wants to challenge the Aki-P system.
WACK is a small fish with ugly music and low sales.
The Aki-P system is all that sells in Japan.
In the end, WACK desperately wants to sell Mameshiba to another office.

(*They used the word "hataku" or "tataku" which means "to slap, strike, beat". For lack of a better word, I went with challenge)

1011 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 12:27:16.69 ID:gMGLl2Y20.net[2/2]
>>965

Only the costume design was a mistake.
They would have been accepted if they wore black gothic lolita costumes.
Even so, Antis would still have complained here and there.

1013 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 12:56:46.56 ID:rsBuIe500.net[5/8]

In the first place, the costume was already similar to Gothic Lolita.
There is no way to do it in that style.

1041 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 20:59:39.90 ID:ExzHOl7Kd.net

YouTube Live Distribution.
2 months have passed since their Debut CD.
Aika is a beginner.
The other members are comfortable because they've all had Idol activities in the past.
Even though it's only been 2 months, I think things have progressed smoothly.

Watching the live stream, Aika and Miyuki seem to enjoy each other.
I think it's good to have a fun atmosphere.

1050 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 1beb-V03r):2020/03/01(日) 22:51:42 ID:rsBuIe500.net[8/8]
>>1048

First of all, there are no new members.
At this time, there not adding a new member.

1051 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 :2020/03/01(日) 23:22:24.39 ID:eek:thWx+mzd.net[1/2]

When adding a new member, it's necessary to consult with their Adviser, Kuro-chan.
When a group releases two CDs at the same time, there seems to be some expansion.
For example, competing for CD sales.
I've never heard of a group releasing two CDs at the same time.

1056 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (スプッッ Sd13-klgD):2020/03/02(月) 00:53:27 ID:q+sCkaO2d.net

The number of subscribers for Mameshiba's YouTube channel is 854,000.
The Release Event has been canceled this week and it's been changed to YouTube live distribution.
With the big announcement coming, I hope that by March 8th, they will have over 100k subscribers.

1069 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 1beb-tor7):2020/03/02(月) 11:54:45 ID:Rn8eGcgx0.net[2/7]
>>1068

I think it's better to stop thinking about new members.
If you increase the number of people, the assignment of solo parts will be busy and may become jumbled.
Line distribution is already congested in BiSH with 6 members.
If you want to focus on choruses like AKB, then that's different, but if you don't, then keep it the way it is.
And they never add a new member during the promotion period.
There's probably a likely candidate in the WACK trainee program.

1074 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 1beb-tor7):2020/03/02(月) 13:52:51 ID:Rn8eGcgx0.net[3/7]
>>1072

Won't they make a Horde?

(*The above comment is what the person below is responding to)

Isn't Horde just a name? It's not a promise.
If they really want to make a large group, it will end up as Mameshiba48 where the main chorus is decided by Aki-P, so let's not talk about that.
A large group is impossible with the way things are in WACK.

1078 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ササクッテロル Sp03-jvKQ):2020/03/02(月) 14:12:16 ID:bhfCuPAIp.net[2/2]

When I first saw the black costumes, I thought the WACK sensibility was strong.
However, I think it looks better once you get used to it.
Kuro-chan's weird lyrics are suited for WACK.
However, since everyone is wearing black, it might be good to put their member colors somewhere.
Maybe the lines on the sailor top.

1079 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 3a61-r+hr):2020/03/02(月) 14:15:43 ID:p+uDMG6w0.net[2/3]

Is there enough demand for an album or tour?
The new song just came out and the release event has been cancelled, so it might be too soon.
There might be new members, and I think they'll be announced at the exhibition after the training camp.

1080 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 1beb-tor7):2020/03/02(月) 14:22:14 ID:Rn8eGcgx0.net[4/7]
>>1076

There are limits to the solo part because it doesn't change.
Lets assume there are 48 members and you assign a solo part.
It's impossible. Even 6 members are too busy.

1088 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 1beb-tor7):2020/03/02(月) 15:07:52 ID:Rn8eGcgx0.net[5/7]
>>1083

I don't know which two, but are they the main chorus?
That's okay then.
In the chorus, individuality will die if it becomes like AKB.
Even 6 members are too busy for me.
If it can be done well with the current members, just do that.

>>1084

A 4 minute song is about 240 sec. In a group with 48 members, that's 5 sec. per member.
Considering the prelude, interlude, and time for the chorus, there's even less per member.

1091 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 3a61-r+hr):2020/03/02(月) 15:16:36 ID:p+uDMG6w0.net[3/3]
>>1088

There isn't a main chorus in WACK.

In fact Bish got better after adding Ayuni. The same can be said when NOW was added to EMPiRE.

Why are you so adamant about denying new members.

1098 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (スップ Sd8a-drPS):2020/03/02(月) 15:37:14 ID:VWAyUvQBd.net[2/2]

There is absolutely no new member.

1100 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (ワッチョイ 637b-3RV9):2020/03/02(月) 15:44:04 ID:zFAe7VZY0.net

There will be no new member until the Training Camp ends.

1102 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (アウアウウー Sa2f-v0na):2020/03/02(月) 15:44:51 ID:lpOF06D6a.net[15/20]
>>1098

A member from WAgg will be added someday.

1103 :ファンクラブ会員番号774 (アウアウウー Sa2f-v0na):2020/03/02(月) 15:45:36 ID:lpOF06D6a.net[16/20]

As long as Kaede is there, everything will be fine.

i agree with this comment, their initial popularity was in large part because the hype from MONSTER IDOL, it doesn't help that their promotional activities got disrupted by the coronavirus outbreak

this too, until now new members have been a positive force in their groups,
i definitely think they are going to add another member not only because they hinted to that at the end of Daijoubu sunrise

My feeling after January's "WACK Nari no Koushien" is that people on the net are divided into either the "Mameshiba Faction" or "WACK Faction"

but because this,

there is the feeling that wack fans are rejecting them because they came from a tv show, they skipped the rituals in the company, they are the "outsiders", this is why i think a new member that comes from the audition camp could become the bridge between fans and memeshiba,

This is pretty crazy. The Mameshiba members play a game of UNO. The gimmick is that everyone but Aika is wearing some kind of device that delivers an electric shock. Whenever Aika says a member's name, they get a shock. If she says "meccha (めっちゃ)" (which means "to a great extent/extremely") all of them get a shock. The twist is that Aika has no idea what the rules are or that they are being shocked. Poor Kaede ⚡

It already has over 250k views!

Rip Kaede, she got hit as much as everyone else together
btw this is some SAW level stuff :doge:

good news (maybe not for them) is that this is going to become a weekly show

and they have gotten 10k new subscribers since they posted the video :omgwhat:

and they are doing a cooking show too

the links they posted are broken but this one works

but dunno how to watch this

Top Bottom