The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
There is going to be an announcement about PEDRO

After 24 o'clock, there will be an important announcement about the future of PEDRO activities

well, now i'm worried :confused:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Ep3

they keep teasing this scene :wherearethelies:

ZquHiSS.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
MUSENSiTEEBUBiS interview with OTOTOY

ito_002.jpg

ito_001.jpg

ito_003.jpg

ito_004.jpg

ito_006.jpg
ito_005.jpg

ito_008.jpg

ito_009.jpg

ito_010.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
There is going to be an announcement about PEDRO

After 24 o'clock, there will be an important announcement about the future of PEDRO activities

well, now i'm worried :confused:

Ayuni D stepped down from being PEDRO's vocalist, she is going to be replaced by Naoki Inada

Ayuni D

When I was writing PEDRO songs, right before and after, I felt uncomfortable.
suddenly when I saw Inada on TV, my soul said, "I shouldn't sing, this guy should sing."
Actually, it was a dream since kindergarten to form a band with Mr. Inada,
so I'm glad I continued to believe in my dreams and come to music.
From now on, my goal is to concentrate on the bass and play the 5-string or no-string bass.
Thank you for your future PEDRO.

and i was even low key worried :judgingyou:
at least is nothing bad and just an April's fool joke although i remembered that WACK never does April's fool pranks... so maybe not :doge:

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Ep2, this time the mameshiba members have 5 minutes to try to make Nao cry

the first 2 episodes where shoot the same day,

the preview, treasure hunt? hiding a corpse? in curious about next week episode :omgwhat:

ZquHiSS.jpg

They've been teasing that ending scene since the beginning of the new show. I wonder if they're digging Kuro-chan's grave :devilish: Speaking of the show, in the newest episode, they have to create a concoction that accurately reproduces Kuro-chan's bad breath.

I didn't really bother watching the audition camp since the live stream was free but you couldn't backtrack so it was kinda pointless unless you where watching from the beginning, i did check for news so here is a short summary of what happened:

003_028_4K8A1203.jpg

BISH

they are considering expanding BiSH activities outside japan, they are the only group being considered for this, but nothing has been decided yet.

TRAINEES

most dropped before day 6 so they have to bring back another trainee for the final day, 3 of the Wagg where also competing in the camp

RESULTS:

Wakiwaki Wacky joined Wagg (blue sweater)
Kira may (Wagg) was promoted to GANG PARADE

GANG PARADE IS DISBANDING

this is the big news from the camp, GANG PARADE is going to stop existing as a group and the members are going to split into 2 different groups, GO TO THE BEDS and PARADISES.

The news groups are going to release their debut single on April 1th, the single includes a solo from Saki.
PARADISES「GOOD NIGHT」

GO TO THE BEDS「Don't go to the bed」

PARADISES members:

Tsukino Usagi
Terashima Yuka
Naruhaworld
Kira May (promoted from Wagg)
Haruna Bad Chiiiin (was part of the line up)

GO TO THE BEDS members:

Yamamachi Miki
Yumeno Yua
Can GP Maika
Yui Ga Dockson
Coco Partin Cocos

They are going to release their debut single G/P on April 1th

while not part of any of the groups saki is going to keep promoting with them until her graduation.

in there PARADISES Mv there are only 3 members because the 4th one was added yesterday

-----------------------------

there were clues that this would happen

maybe the group names could have been a little better, that aside i really like what they did with it

Go to beds
a
n
g
Paradises
a
r
a
d
e
so this isn't the death of the group, they were POP before, then GANG PARADE and now GO TO THE BEDS and PARADISES :heartpar:

i wonder what is going to happen with both the brand and activities of "GANG PARADE"

I saw those MVs posted the other day and thought they had a WACK vibe based on the thumbnails and all caps of the titles. I expected some kind of new sub-unit (I didn't know how right I was, lol). I still have to watch the MVs, so I can't comment on the songs.

I don't know what to think about Gang Parade splitting up into two new groups. They've been through more changes than any other group in WACK. Ever since late 2016 when the new members joined and they re-branded as GP, they've managed to create their own identity and build a solid fan base. I can't image fans will be happy with this change, but most of the popular members are in GO TO THE BEDS, so it might not be too bad. The other downside is that Watanabe destroys whatever brand recognition they gained over the past 3 and a half yrs. and start over from scratch. In this cut throat business, that's a big hill to climb.

I guess when a founding member leaves, Watanabe figures he might as well shake things up. We got the BiS.League after Pour Lui graduated and now GP has split into two groups with Saki leaving. If things don't go well, he can always reform GP, but this seems like another unnecessary change just for the sake of it. It's not the Training Camp without a shocking announcement, and I guess this is the best he could come up with.

At least this image makes a great desktop background, lol.

EULsrWxUUAEKO7D

Meme tokyo Vline Performance

Arcana project did a online Fan sign Event

The more I watch Meme Tokyo's live perfs, I realize what a great performer Mew is. She kind of got lost in the shuffle in BiS, but here she really stands out. Her talent is probably why she's one of the focal points for the group.

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
PEDRO / 無問題 [OFFICIAL VIDEO] (Mu mondai/ No problem)

Ayuni is back to being the vocalist of PEDRO :sejeongcry:

weird, the mv is now private and other PEDRO's mvs are also blocked :confused:

for some reason they really put a lot of effort into this joke :doge:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Interview with GO TO THE BEDS and PARADISES

i only checked the first page of the interview but from that:

the idea of splitting the group was around for a while
the groups were divided into the most experienced members and the rookies

pc_header.jpg

photo01.jpg

photo07.jpg

photo16.jpg

photo17.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo18.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo19.jpg

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

is going to be available until the 6th, this is the version without Mayu (who missed because she was sick the day of the concert)

they repeated the concert again when she was fine again and recorded a 2nd version, the Blu ray release includes both concerts

------------------

MiDORiKO interview with ototoy

18070002.jpg

18060005.jpg

18070016.jpg

18070025.jpg

18070004.jpg

18050010.jpg

18070027.jpg

18070028.jpg

18060023.jpg

18060017.jpg

18060012.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
They've been teasing that ending scene since the beginning of the new show. I wonder if they're digging Kuro-chan's grave :devilish: Speaking of the show, in the newest episode, they have to create a concoction that accurately reproduces Kuro-chan's bad breath.
they probably are burying the unsold copies of their last single :doge:

Kaede has been climbing on my fave members ranking, also next month they are going to release a new single, time sure flies

I saw those MVs posted the other day and thought they had a WACK vibe based on the thumbnails and all caps of the titles. I expected some kind of new sub-unit (I didn't know how right I was, lol). I still have to watch the MVs, so I can't comment on the songs.

I don't know what to think about Gang Parade splitting up into two new groups. They've been through more changes than any other group in WACK. Ever since late 2016 when the new members joined and they re-branded as GP, they've managed to create their own identity and build a solid fan base. I can't image fans will be happy with this change, but most of the popular members are in GO TO THE BEDS, so it might not be too bad. The other downside is that Watanabe destroys whatever brand recognition they gained over the past 3 and a half yrs. and start over from scratch. In this cut throat business, that's a big hill to climb.

I guess when a founding member leaves, Watanabe figures he might as well shake things up. We got the BiS.League after Pour Lui graduated and now GP has split into two groups with Saki leaving. If things don't go well, he can always reform GP, but this seems like another unnecessary change just for the sake of it. It's not the Training Camp without a shocking announcement, and I guess this is the best he could come up with.

At least this image makes a great desktop background, lol.

EULsrWxUUAEKO7D

The more I watch Meme Tokyo's live perfs, I realize what a great performer Mew is. She kind of got lost in the shuffle in BiS, but here she really stands out. Her talent is probably why she's one of the focal points for the group.

that's the stuff i been wondering about all this, is unlikely any of this groups is going to reach the popularity of GANG PARADE, the split was unbalanced since GTTB have more members (doesn't help that Haruna was supposed to be part of Paradises), go to the beds video already has more views on youtube,

i wonder what role Saki is going to play in this since she is sticking around until next month, i think that she should become a provisional member of paradises for the moment
i was checking some tweets after the announcement and some fans think the split was part of their agreement with warner :wherearethelies:

mewclub definitely has gotten a lot better since leaving BiS, it helps that here she actually get lots of lines, they may lack in some areas compared to other companies but all wack girls are great live performers

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
wack are going to hold a crowdfunding event, if they meet their goal they are going to do another online concert but with limited live audience

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
tomorrow they are going to stream Ayuni's Pedro documentary on Youtube

Trailer

link to the live stream

------------------------

her latest Mv is up again (it was blocked outside japan)

------------------------------

Realsound interview with Ayuni D, Kenta and Hisako Tabuchi

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I think most of them would have left even if they hadn't worn the Sukeban costumes.

i agree with this comment, their initial popularity was in large part because the hype from MONSTER IDOL, it doesn't help that their promotional activities got disrupted by the coronavirus outbreak

It's usually good to add new members.

In fact Bish got better after adding Ayuni. The same can be said when NOW was added to EMPiRE.

this too, until now new members have been a positive force in their groups,
i definitely think they are going to add another member not only because they hinted to that at the end of Daijoubu sunrise

My feeling after January's "WACK Nari no Koushien" is that people on the net are divided into either the "Mameshiba Faction" or "WACK Faction"

but because this,

there is the feeling that wack fans are rejecting them because they came from a tv show, they skipped the rituals in the company, they are the "outsiders", this is why i think a new member that comes from the audition camp could become the bridge between fans and memeshiba,

Rip Kaede, she got hit as much as everyone else together
btw this is some SAW level stuff :doge:

good news (maybe not for them) is that this is going to become a weekly show

and they have gotten 10k new subscribers since they posted the video :omgwhat:

and they are doing a cooking show too

the links they posted are broken but this one works

but dunno how to watch this

I meant to reply to this last month, but forgot...

Based on how much the Mameshiba members are suffering on their variety show, this could go a long way towards paying their dues and earning the respect of WACK fans and closing the rift. Speaking of which, I need to translate all the punishments on their newest episode.

they probably are burying the unsold copies of their last single :doge:

Kaede has been climbing on my fave members ranking, also next month they are going to release a new single, time sure flies

that's the stuff i been wondering about all this, is unlikely any of this groups is going to reach the popularity of GANG PARADE, the split was unbalanced since GTTB have more members (doesn't help that Haruna was supposed to be part of Paradises), go to the beds video already has more views on youtube,

i wonder what role Saki is going to play in this since she is sticking around until next month, i think that she should become a provisional member of paradises for the moment
i was checking some tweets after the announcement and some fans think the split was part of their agreement with warner :wherearethelies:

mewclub definitely has gotten a lot better since leaving BiS, it helps that here she actually get lots of lines, they may lack in some areas compared to other companies but all wack girls are great live performers

I'm not sure who my fav is in Mameshiba, but the three that stand out to me are Hanae, Miyuki, and Kaede. I like the way Hanae speaks and she does allot of eye smiling, Miyuki has so much energy and is always hyped up, and Kaede seems very shy, but does her best to do what's expected of her. She also has the best expressions when she's suffering, lol.

I'm curious as to why an agreement with Warner would make Watanabe split the group in half. Paradises will inevitably struggle, so I still don't see the logic. Ideally, I'd love for Kamiya to be in both groups to bridge the gap, but she doesn't have much time left so that won't work.

It's really been interesting to see the ex-BiS members blossom and grow as performers outside of WACK. They wouldn't have gotten to show their individual "color" (as the Japanese like to say) if they hadn't left, so it's Watanabe's loss and their gain.

wack are going to hold a crowdfunding event, if they meet their goal they are going to do another online concert but with limited live audience

Crowd funding? Did Mameshiba's last single sell that poorly? :doge: But seriously, I don't see why Watanabe would need to raise money for this. It can't be that expensive to live stream a show and kind of shitty to ask fans to pay for it during a pandemic.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Hanako/Muropanako started a gaming channel

she also did a instagram live

i kinda forgot that BiS2 disbanding was announced at the end of march, i'm going to check later what all ex members are up to

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
I'm curious as to why an agreement with Warner would make Watanabe split the group in half. Paradises will inevitably struggle, so I still don't see the logic. Ideally, I'd love for Kamiya to be in both groups to bridge the gap, but she doesn't have much time left so that won't work.

GP really hasn't be out for that long unless you count pla2me but probably warner wanted a "fresh group", i think that instead of new groups they should be just sub units of the main group

at this point i don't even think saki's graduation concert is going to happen, i also just don't see this arrangement lasting for long

Crowd funding? Did Mameshiba's last single sell that poorly? :doge: But seriously, I don't see why Watanabe would need to raise money for this. It can't be that expensive to live stream a show and kind of shitty to ask fans to pay for it during a pandemic.

yeah i'm not really a fan of crowdfunding projects but i give them a pass here,

the problem this time is that wack can't pay salaries for much longer (35+ members + 20 staff members... that's a lot) because they aren't working, other companies have other business to make money but for wack concerts are their main source of income, so they are in a tough spot

they set a 5,000,000 yen goal (roughly $50,000 dollars)

some of the perks:

Platinum card that gives you privilege seating and gives you priority on fan events lines, it last for a year
first row tickets for this specific concert
lunch with watanabe
a limited edition hoodie/t shirt
thank you message from wack members

Message from watanabe:

This is WACK's first crowdfunding. I don't know if this crowdfunding is good or bad.
However, as with ourselves, the performances of our colleagues have been discontinued one after another, we heard the painful screams of our colleagues, and I myself asked myself what I should do to protect the artists belonging to our company In the current situation that I do not know when it will end, I felt that my face was raised a little by launching this project.
Being able to revenge and schedule in August was my hope to live. I'm glad if you can make the next schedule together with everyone here. Please participate if you like.

long story short they were asking for 5 million yen/50k dollars, currently they already got over 38 million yen,
that's more than $350,000 or a 1/3 of a million dollars and they still have 50 more days to go :omgwhat:

Top Bottom