The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
"impulsive human club/衝動人間倶楽部" first week sales at oricon

au1tDrT.jpg

the weird things is that billboard has the single as the 2nd best selling for that week

Hd07JO5.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
I can't believe Saki is leaving tbh and I think she deserves to have a concert with fans to support her. :sadpepe:
the crowdfund already passed half of their goal of 20 million yen so i think is definitely gonna happen

is gonna be hard tho, Ayuni's crowdfund project just recently passed the 20 million mark

I made a thread about it but I think I should post it here as well.

BiSH just premiered this PV: Tomorrow

It's really good.

the song was released last month for that anime but is only now really growing on me thanks to the Mv

also i'm pretty sure no one aside Ayuni can actually play, i still always wanted to see BiSH play instruments for a song

aina the end with a guitar :fab:
they did momoko dirty with that tambourine :JudgyDubu:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I'm also glad they're delaying Kamiya's graduation so she can have a concert. She was the first person Watanabe signed when he founded WACK, so she deserves something special.

is Kaede a hoarder? :doge:

and yeah seems that because the album was supposed to go out next week they only had enough content for last week's video
also they are again teasing the part of them burying/digging or whatever they are doing, definitely related to the next single

about the makeup i wouldn't be surprised if the photoshoot was rushed too

i miss Mayu's braces :sejeongcry:
at least she still has her iconic bowl cut :fab:

a photobook for the whole group would be nice since i think they have the best style in wack
and actually they released one for their second album but only in very limited numbers for the special edition

It's funny because that's the loft, so Kaede should have her bed up there, but she was like, "Nah, I'm gonna keep my junk up there instead". :LOL:

I don't know how much further they can dig, so they were probably close to a reveal before the everything got delayed.

I debated about buying the special edition of EMPiRE's 2nd album, but I think it was around $100, so I settled for the DVD version with the concert.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
I'm also glad they're delaying Kamiya's graduation so she can have a concert. She was the first person Watanabe signed when he founded WACK, so she deserves something special.

It's funny because that's the loft, so Kaede should have her bed up there, but she was like, "Nah, I'm gonna keep my junk up there instead". :LOL:

I don't know how much further they can dig, so they were probably close to a reveal before the everything got delayed.

I debated about buying the special edition of EMPiRE's 2nd album, but I think it was around $100, so I settled for the DVD version with the concert.
yeah, it would have been really bad if this got cancelled, this concert is not only going to be a goodbye to Saki but also to GP

funny (or sad?) thing is that her graduation concert would have been set almost exactly a year from the one of BiS2 (same week)

------------------------

watching the last eps i recalled reading that some members shared an apartment, it turned to be Aika and Nao, i wonder which other wack members also live together

and watanabe was once complaining about a online market that wack fans were using to resell merchandise from the groups, they were selling stuff like signed photos, dvd's, photo books, etc, but all were expensive, in the ballpark of $100/200

i think it was Hanaemonster who was complaining because her stuff was selling too cheap lol

so it seems the best way to get your hands on them is to just buy them early the problem is that other than BiSH's all others are released in very limited numbers
So much for Nao's scandal, lol. This is brilliant!

i get the feeling that thanks to this mv fans are going to start shipping the members

and the mv description

This video is a fictional work based on facts.
According to Nao's statement, it seems that the act of flirting with a man such as the Pocky game in the video is unrooted.
It is up to you to believe or not believe

i knew that watanabe was going to milk this :doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
more info about Mameshiba no taigun 1st album

mameshibanotaigun_jkt202006.jpg

• the album name is "Start"
  • album comes with 13 songs
  • new release date is June 10th
  • the title track was written by Kuro chan and is called "Yasuda Dai Circus"

some notes

their first release was called "ReStart" and this "Start", i think it should have been the other way
from the 13 songs four were already released as singles
"Yasuda dai circus" means "Yasuda University Circus"

tracklist (from the wiki)
  1. Mameshiba no Taigun -Ookuri Suru no wa Jinsei Gekijou- (お送りするのは人生劇場; Bean Shiba Horde - I'm Going to Show You The Theatre of my Life)
  2. FLASH
  3. Restart (2020 ver.)
  4. Donkusa Happy (ドンクサハッピー)
  5. Rocketstart
  6. CHANGES
  7. Sayonara Shinakya (さよならしなきゃ; I Have to Say Goodbye)
  8. Boku ga Ii (僕がいい; I'll do it)
  9. Gardening (ガーデニング)
  10. Trust (トラスト)
  11. Soba ni Iteyo Baby angel (そばにいてよ Baby angel; Stay With Me, Baby Angel)
  12. Kimi Igai ni Motetai (君以外にモテたい; I Want to be Liked by Someone Other Than You)
  13. Daijoubu Sunrise

extras

HMV_mameshiba_tokuten_B2poster_2.jpg

HMV_mameshiba_tokuten_B2poster_1.jpg

TOWERmameshiba_tokuten_B2poster_AiKA.jpg

TOWERmameshiba_tokuten_B2poster_HANAE.jpg

TOWERmameshiba_tokuten_B2poster_KAEDE.jpg

TOWERmameshiba_tokuten_B2poster_MiYUKi.jpg

TOWERmameshiba_tokuten_B2poster_NAO.jpg

and the ones that were already released

mameshibanotaigun_art202004_01.jpg

mameshibanotaigun_art202004_02.jpg

--

the first concert finally got a new date July 15th

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
BiS just did a guerilla release of a new single "DESTROY"

no MV, single is cd only and with a limited number of copies

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
BiSH are on the cover of "weekly shonen champion" it also comes with a poster of them

EX50Gn2WkAMgAaw

EX50Gn0WAAYgEgn

-----------

Aina was a guest on... well i'm not quite sure what it is, but i think they are actors

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Mameshiba no taigun released the jacket shoot of their album, both kuro and watanabe were there and also some talk about the album

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Saki's crowdfund project reached the 20 million yen mark, the day before they still were 5 million yen behind but seems some rich fan decided to help

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

^ they uploaded this video, that's the first ever recorded performance of "Beautiful"

they have 2 tours schedule for this months the "BiSH'S GASP !! GOLD !! GHOST !! GALAXY !! GARBAGE !! TOUR" and the "BiSH'S 5G are MAKiNG LOVE TOUR" but both are postponed for the moment

they also release a visual of the tour

EYiWBnIUEAAHQ6f

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Watanabe was asked by Yasushi Akimoto (the producer of AKB48) to produce for Yuki Kashiwagi

Yuki Kashiwagi (28 years old) of the idol group AKB48 appeared on the radio program "TOKYO SPEAKEASY" (TOKYO FM) broadcast on May 19th.
We talked with music producer Junnosuke Watanabe, who has worked on BiSH, BiS, Mameshiba hordes, etc., and requested production.

On this day, while the music was playing in the program, program producer Yasushi Akimoto gave Watanabe
sent a message from the staff to Mr. Watanabe saying, "I want you to produce Kashiwagi " and "Is it okay?" Astonishment.

Kashiwagi also said, "I really want you to do this. If it's not such an opportunity, I'll stay with AKB Yuki Kashiwagi for the rest of my life. It's not a bad thing. I want to do what I did."
he produced to Watanabe. I asked them to ask me if I had the opportunity. Anything.

At the end of the show, Mr. Akimoto made a strong request to "I really want you to produce (Kashiwagi)."
Kashiwagi also said, "I went around three laps nothing. In a good way. I will do it. "

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Paradises and Go To The Beds announced their debut album both are going to be released on July 22

GO TO THE BEDS「GO TO THE BEDS」収録曲
EYoWTX9UYAUY-1I

01. 行かなくちゃ?
02. I don't say sentiment
03. Don't go to the bed
04. GO TO THE BEDS is my life
05. パッパラパー
06. SCREWY DANCER
07. MISSING
08. Where are you?
09. EGOIST
10. ROOM
11. GROOVE
12. VILLAIN

PARADISES「PARADISES」収録曲
EYoWTPQUYAMXsoT

01. 終わらない旅
02. TWINKLE TWINKLE
03. BRIGHT FUTURE,YOUR SMILE
04. STARE
05. YEAH!!
06. お願い
07. ALIVE
08. PURE GIRL
09. 命短し乙女たち
10. ズルい人
11. 青い春
12. GOOD NIGHT(FRESH ver.)

weird enough only Paradises got new uniforms

paradises_art202005.jpg

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Not surprising, but Meme Tokyo cancelled their first One Man Live and are offering refunds. What is surprising is that they thought they could go on with the event and sold tickets for it. I guess they were being optimistic.

yeah, it would have been really bad if this got cancelled, this concert is not only going to be a goodbye to Saki but also to GP

funny (or sad?) thing is that her graduation concert would have been set almost exactly a year from the one of BiS2 (same week)

------------------------

watching the last eps i recalled reading that some members shared an apartment, it turned to be Aika and Nao, i wonder which other wack members also live together

and watanabe was once complaining about a online market that wack fans were using to resell merchandise from the groups, they were selling stuff like signed photos, dvd's, photo books, etc, but all were expensive, in the ballpark of $100/200

i think it was Hanaemonster who was complaining because her stuff was selling too cheap lol

so it seems the best way to get your hands on them is to just buy them early the problem is that other than BiSH's all others are released in very limited numbers

i get the feeling that thanks to this mv fans are going to start shipping the members

and the mv description

i knew that watanabe was going to milk this :doge:

I wish I could buy some WACK merch, but I don't want to spend the money on a forwarding service. Maybe if I had more disposable income.

Mameshiba no taigun released the jacket shoot of their album, both kuro and watanabe were there and also some talk about the album

It looks like Watanabe shot all the photos himself. I knew he was hands on, but I didn't realize he did the photo shoots too. It's possible he's only doing this because Mameshiba are so new and he wants to give them his full attention. Also seems like Kuro-chan apologized to Aika for what he said to her during the meeting when he was announced as their Advisor. I'll have to do some translating because I can't remember the context.

Top Bottom