The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
i read that japan lifted their emergency state, maybe around july things can be business as usual :sanapray:

Haruna badchin appeared for the first time since leaving GP, she is going to start a solo career

PARADISES new mv is going to be "AOHARU", seems that in the video Naruha and her boyfriend are going to appear together

publicity stunt? maybe, in any case i wonder why there is no info on the GO TO THE BEDS release

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Not surprising, but Meme Tokyo cancelled their first One Man Live and are offering refunds. What is surprising is that they thought they could go on with the event and sold tickets for it. I guess they were being optimistic.

good news, they are going to go ahead with the concert but in live stream!

is going to be Pero/Kaname rin last time with Meme Tokyo, i actually forgot that she was just a temporary member

speaking of Meme tokyo members, Ogura Asuka is my second favorite but i always kind of wondered if her piercings were real or just part of the aesthetic, seems they are the real deal

pretty cool
i was checking other pictures before meme tokyo and she have them on already so she is a real goth idol :fab:

I wish I could buy some WACK merch, but I don't want to spend the money on a forwarding service. Maybe if I had more disposable income.

It looks like Watanabe shot all the photos himself. I knew he was hands on, but I didn't realize he did the photo shoots too. It's possible he's only doing this because Mameshiba are so new and he wants to give them his full attention. Also seems like Kuro-chan apologized to Aika for what he said to her during the meeting when he was announced as their Advisor. I'll have to do some translating because I can't remember the context.
you probably should wait, i'm pretty sure that wack aren't shipping merch for the moment, for example in the crowdfund project it specifies that because of coronavirus the physical rewards aren't going to be send to people living outside japan regardless of how much money they put in

on mameshiba's album, i was reading an article some weeks ago, i forget it was about the jacket shot or the MV, but seems the theme of it is "escaping from danger" aka kuro chan
although he later when to twitter to say that the danger wasn't him :doge:

anyways, i'm pretty excited about their album, they are already on my top 3 (active) wack groups with just a few songs

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
The single for Mameshiba's album will be "Donkusa Happy". I believe donkusa is the same as "donkusai" which translates to either "slow" or "stupid". "Slow" is meant to imply a state in which it's hard to move forward, but it's something like the more you move, the more you get stuck. "Kusai" also means foul smelling, but I don't know if it retains this meaning if "don" is added to it (From what I read, it only refers to an odor when written in Kanji).

It's supposed to be a bitter Idol song about unrequited love, so I can see how kusai would be used in the song title.

If you want to go deeper, "donkusai" is a term that originated in Kyoto, so it's very specific to that region. It can mean a round about way to saying things, to be careful so you don't hurt someones feelings. That's where the meaning of "slow" must come in. It's more of a way to behave. You can scold someone in a less direct way that, such as giving them compliments along with your criticism. Anyway, I could go on and on, but I thought this might be helpful. In this context, the song title might translate to "Cautiously Happy". I may need to get a second opinion on this.

Surprisingly, I found what looks to be a sample of the song, but I don't know how this user got it. I'm skeptical it's real because it doesn't sound strong enough to be a single.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
good news, they are going to go ahead with the concert but in live stream!

is going to be Pero/Kaname rin last time with Meme Tokyo, i actually forgot that she was just a temporary member

speaking of Meme tokyo members, Ogura Asuka is my second favorite but i always kind of wondered if her piercings were real or just part of the aesthetic, seems they are the real deal

pretty cool
i was checking other pictures before meme tokyo and she have them on already so she is a real goth idol :fab:

you probably should wait, i'm pretty sure that wack aren't shipping merch for the moment, for example in the crowdfund project it specifies that because of coronavirus the physical rewards aren't going to be send to people living outside japan regardless of how much money they put in

on mameshiba's album, i was reading an article some weeks ago, i forget it was about the jacket shot or the MV, but seems the theme of it is "escaping from danger" aka kuro chan
although he later when to twitter to say that the danger wasn't him :doge:

anyways, i'm pretty excited about their album, they are already on my top 3 (active) wack groups with just a few songs

I'm glad Meme Tokyo is still going to stream the concert. I'm sorely in need of a live perf from them!

I thought Kanami was going to be concurrent with Dempagumi. It feels like she's been in the group such a short time. In that case, they're going to need some new members.

Wow, I never noticed Asuka's piercings :ohmygod: That's hardcore! My second favorite member is Rito, but out of nowhere she changed up her look. I really liked the way her hair was before. It's a bit too sudden of a change for me :sejeongcry: I can't tell if it's just a wig or extensions.

Asuka also changed up her hair judging by the cover of this magazine the group is releasing.

I'm planning to pre-order Mameshiba's album, but there doesn't seem to be any extras, not even a bonus DVD, so that's a little disappointing. As far as the danger they're running from, maybe it has to do what they've been digging up over the last few months :unsure:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
i was looking for more info on LETTERS and seems they also announced a BEST OF BiSH ALBUM :omgwhat:

全国のCDショップおよびCDショップが運営するECサイトのみで販売され、サブスクおよびデジタル配信は行われない。
It is sold only on CD shops nationwide and EC sites operated by CD shops and no subscription or digital distribution is done
In a statement released by BiSH today, "I want you to pick it up at your most important CD shop".
bad google translation but seems is going to be sold at offline shops only :okbye:

is going to include 27 songs, i wonder which? there are just too many good ones

and all the money is going to be donated to live venues where BiSH has played concerts before

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Paradises "Aoharu"

even if this is just a B side is weird that they uploaded this to instagram instead of youtube, they didn't tweeted a link either :doge:

they also are the only group with an official instagram account so they did a instagram live

i don't know why but i get the feeling that the reason why they aren't promoting GO TO THE BEDS is because they plan to revert them back to GANG PARADE

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
I'm glad Meme Tokyo is still going to stream the concert. I'm sorely in need of a live perf from them!

I thought Kanami was going to be concurrent with Dempagumi. It feels like she's been in the group such a short time. In that case, they're going to need some new members.

Wow, I never noticed Asuka's piercings :ohmygod: That's hardcore! My second favorite member is Rito, but out of nowhere she changed up her look. I really liked the way her hair was before. It's a bit too sudden of a change for me :sejeongcry: I can't tell if it's just a wig or extensions.

Asuka also changed up her hair judging by the cover of this magazine the group is releasing.

I'm planning to pre-order Mameshiba's album, but there doesn't seem to be any extras, not even a bonus DVD, so that's a little disappointing. As far as the danger they're running from, maybe it has to do what they've been digging up over the last few months :unsure:

i think Kaname rin is leaving meme tokyo to be in a duo with Nagi Nemoto (who i didn't know was at the same label) seems their company is pushing really hard for her

65AGGym.jpg

although i'm pretty sure there is another member who is always on and off, dunno if that girl is still part of the group

Asuka seems interesting and her goth look is pretty cool too, Rito would be my third favorite Meme tokyo member (Mewclub is still #1), speaking of Rito i also think she looks better with short hair on the plus side i'm pretty sure those are just extensions

The single for Mameshiba's album will be "Donkusa Happy". I believe donkusa is the same as "donkusai" which translates to either "slow" or "stupid". "Slow" is meant to imply a state in which it's hard to move forward, but it's something like the more you move, the more you get stuck. "Kusai" also means foul smelling, but I don't know if it retains this meaning if "don" is added to it (From what I read, it only refers to an odor when written in Kanji).

It's supposed to be a bitter Idol song about unrequited love, so I can see how kusai would be used in the song title.

If you want to go deeper, "donkusai" is a term that originated in Kyoto, so it's very specific to that region. It can mean a round about way to saying things, to be careful so you don't hurt someones feelings. That's where the meaning of "slow" must come in. It's more of a way to behave. You can scold someone in a less direct way that, such as giving them compliments along with your criticism. Anyway, I could go on and on, but I thought this might be helpful. In this context, the song title might translate to "Cautiously Happy". I may need to get a second opinion on this.

Surprisingly, I found what looks to be a sample of the song, but I don't know how this user got it. I'm skeptical it's real because it doesn't sound strong enough to be a single.

the lyrics seem to be more complex than i thought!
since kuro chan always acts as an idiot i find it both amazing and surprising knowing that he is a good songwriter :doge:

and they released "Donkusa Happy" as a digital single, kinda weird to release parts of the album when the full release is 2 weeks away,

maybe after recording that video with kuro chan they decided to pick another song as title track? or maybe they picked another because they knew it got leaked? :wherearethelies:

-----------------

Another Ep, i think the challenge was that all members needed to get 3 correct answers in a row

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025

i'm a flop, i didn't know they did a live performance :doge:

but is cool to see them playing live again and i think this is the first time they play with those uniforms
i recall that when they delayed their tour they were complaining about how they didn't got to wear them

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Saki left Wack, she is going to be a choreographer now

pretty sure they still have a concert pending...

in other news all members of GTTB deleted their profile pictures and they haven't post anything since May 22th

(not my picture)

EZMRmfTVcAAIDtr

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Wack launched another audition for a new group (another!)

the project is called "Project WACKちん"

more info here

for now is mostly international fans shitposting but anyone can enter the audition by posting in these hastags

#ProjectWACKちん
#WACKちん応募

the rules are:

older than 13th
twitter account created after June 1th
user has to have "wack" as part of their name

people outside japan can also enter but there are some rules like you have to be able to move to tokyo and speak japanese, later watanabe is going to pick the winners

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,023,015
i'm a flop, i didn't know they did a live performance :doge:

but is cool to see them playing live again and i think this is the first time they play with those uniforms
i recall that when they delayed their tour they were complaining about how they didn't got to wear them
I didn't know either, I got it recommended on YouTube. I'm glad this got made to be honest.

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,023,015
Saki left Wack, she is going to be a choreographer now

pretty sure they still have a concert pending...

in other news all members of GTTB deleted their profile pictures and they haven't post anything since May 22th

(not my picture)

EZMRmfTVcAAIDtr

I'm pretty sure they are still going to have the concert but the fact that I guess it was keeping her from starting her own career.

GTTB removing their profile picture is pretty concerning... What are they planning:doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
I'm pretty sure they are still going to have the concert but the fact that I guess it was keeping her from starting her own career.

GTTB removing their profile picture is pretty concerning... What are they planning:doge:
for some reason i thought that the concert was announced already but i checked the project page again and there is no date yet

something interesting is that since she is going to become a freelancer choreographer is still likely that she could work with Wack again

---------------

the GANG PARADE account hasn't updated their twitter either (just some retweets)
i wouldn't be surprised if this is related to the new auditions :wherearethelies:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,023,015
for some reason i thought that the concert was announced already but i checked the project page again and there is no date yet

something interesting is that since she is going to become a freelancer choreographer is still likely that she could work with Wack again

---------------

the GANG PARADE account hasn't updated their twitter either (just some retweets)
i wouldn't be surprised if this is related to the new auditions :wherearethelies:
That would be interesting. Saki could be working with WACK at least until she properly graduate.

Yeah, that's an option at this point and maybe they are planning to change some members? Maybe?

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I can't remember if this was posted or not, but BiSH will be releasing a new Mini Album on July 22nd. They're referring to it as their 3.5th major album. Makes sense since it's not a full one. It will have 7 songs and is going to be released on the same day as Go To The Beds and Paradises albums. Pre-orders are available now on Amazon Japan and CD Japan. There's three versions just like their other albums. You can splurge on a 3CD+Blu-ray version if you have the cash. Anyway, this caught me by surprise, but I have plenty of time to put an order in.

Anyone sick of crowd funding projects yet? Well, Watanabe isn't. Momoko is starting one for her Essay Collection.

i think Kaname rin is leaving meme tokyo to be in a duo with Nagi Nemoto (who i didn't know was at the same label) seems their company is pushing really hard for her

65AGGym.jpg

although i'm pretty sure there is another member who is always on and off, dunno if that girl is still part of the group

Asuka seems interesting and her goth look is pretty cool too, Rito would be my third favorite Meme tokyo member (Mewclub is still #1), speaking of Rito i also think she looks better with short hair on the plus side i'm pretty sure those are just extensions

the lyrics seem to be more complex than i thought!
since kuro chan always acts as an idiot i find it both amazing and surprising knowing that he is a good songwriter :doge:

and they released "Donkusa Happy" as a digital single, kinda weird to release parts of the album when the full release is 2 weeks away,

maybe after recording that video with kuro chan they decided to pick another song as title track? or maybe they picked another because they knew it got leaked? :wherearethelies:

-----------------

Another Ep, i think the challenge was that all members needed to get 3 correct answers in a row

The duo of Kanami and Nagi is a sub-unit of Dempagumi called NemoPero. I watched their first MV, but I didn't like the song that much. I can understand wanting to push them though. I don't know how much longer Dempagumi will continue as a group since the other members are getting up there in age. Dempagumi's a group I'd love to continue forever, but I don't know if the public will accept female Idols in their 30's.

Mameshiba's album is almost out, so I hope we'll get the MV soon and put the mystery of the song to rest. Speaking of which, all the songs are now available for streaming.

You're correct about the recent episode. The Mameshiba members had to correctly answer three question in a row to end the challenge. If they had really bad luck, it could have gone on forever!
Wack launched another audition for a new group (another!)

the project is called "Project WACKちん"

more info here

for now is mostly international fans shitposting but anyone can enter the audition by posting in these hastags

#ProjectWACKちん
#WACKちん応募

the rules are:

older than 13th
twitter account created after June 1th
user has to have "wack" as part of their name

people outside japan can also enter but there are some rules like you have to be able to move to tokyo and speak japanese, later watanabe is going to pick the winners

Please Watanabe, no new groups for a while. I really can't take any more...😓

Last edited:
Top Bottom