The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

I didn't know there would be an MV for Letters. :heartublob:
The full song is linked down here:

that's really good to hear, i wasn't expecting a new MV!

the song sounds nice (as usual) i think is more "mainstream" this time so i could see this being played a lot in radio

and they are going to play at MUSIC STATION

MUSIC STATION is Japan biggest music show
the fact that they were invited before the song even debuted means they are trusting BiSH to deliver :fab:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
the wack audition 2020 is moving to the next stage

i don't really know what is happening here, all related to this event is kind of confusing :doge:

but because he kicked toto partin toto from the camp i'm boycotting this audition :JudgyDubu:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Miyuki's chat! and i think mameshiba no taigun are the first wack group to do a livestream like this

Momoko was a guest on a show... about Haikus?

tomorrow is the release of BiSH compilation album!
this month i think there are going to be lots of wack news so i hope this means things are finally going back to normal :sanapray:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
"some" posted a photoshoot of BiSH by NYLON

(some of the pictures)

bUNb6nP.jpg

YIYJZZ5.jpg

Nx0njXD.jpg

dl1IkbJ.jpg

W0XcHIE.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
BiSH are going to be part of TBS "Music day"

that line up is pretty strong

i been reading on twitter that people think that BiSH getting invited to the same shows as some of japan top artists may get them an invitation to this year kohaku uta festival

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
today was the release of the "FOR LiVE -BiSH BEST" album

ForLiveBest.jpg

EcTNvT1U8AEPsDN

the album is only going to be sold in physical stores but seems some of them are accepting online reservations

all the money they get from the sales of the album is going to be donated to live venues were BiSH has performed before

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
finally!

i wonder if he knew? i mean he looked legitimately confused which is how i think most would react

Miyuki and Kuro chan aegyo :eek:hnah:

so... now what? :doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
"FOR LIVE - BiSH BEST -" first day sales in oricon

r1XDwGj.jpg

not bad, specially since this album is not exactly a proper compilation album, if it was it probably could had sold 40k+ first day (maybe)

i just hope it doesn't hurts the LETTERS sales since it goes out in just 2 weeks

also Aina, Atsuko and Momoko visited some stores

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
i missed EMPiRE, they haven't being doing much lately so i'm happy that i don't have to wait much for new music

yeah, is hard to see what's the plan here, my guess would be that they are going to chain the releases one after another to dedicate the rest of the year to touring

funny you mention that because i think it was this year (or last year, what was time again?) when wack did a special promotion of BiSH albums and the charts ended looking like this

pPEoOF7.jpg

fIVXzrI.jpg

:omgwhat:

i could totally see trying to make that happen again

but the problem i think is that BiSH is going to take the spotlight from PARADISES and GO TO THE BEDS who honestly need it more since they are rookies, they should delay their releases to the next week

Yup, I was thinking about that day BiSH took over the charts. I agree with you about staggering the releases. Waiting one more week for Paradises and GTB would be beneficial, although I imagine only hardcore WACK fans will buy all three albums.

nice, i missed that one, since they have been doing lots of tv appearances lately is kind of hard to keep track (but that's something good)

i'm not worried much about BiSH, the other 2? well... but maybe GP fandom shows up? their last album sold like 50k/100k
i think that even a second ice age wouldn't stop Niji no Conquistador from having their yearly bikini single :doge:

but somehow i can't picture Mameshiba doing such concept? well see

i agree with the rinahamu comparison, i also get the same feeling about her, staying in the CY8ER theme i hope Asuka becomes a second Mashilo/SHACHI

weird enough i expected muropanako to aim for a major label, she keep the biggest fandom from all the ex members, was the only bis that didn't got kick from wack since watanabe really want her there but she quit, so is a surprise that she settled for a indie career,

i can talk hours about BiS2 and how shitty was their disbanding, totally avoidable, i mean they are the only wack artists with a gold album/single, really such a waste, all members were such powerhouses by themselves (proof all the things they are doing in their new groups) i can only think about the group potential...

i would love to see a reunion from them, it don't even has to to something musical, just some pictures of the group together as friends would be nice, but what i really want to know is what happened with nel nehru, she is the only true MIA from the members, only lead is that muropanako tweeted happy birthday to her last year

the part where they found those clothes was kinda scary, this and nao's sleeping ep, what's with this group? :doge:

anyways, finally so close to know what happened to kuro chan, since he is still tweeting i'm going to take a guess and say he is still alive, i wouldn't be surprised if her turns this on and trolls the group

The only things certain besides death and taxes are the annual bikini MVs from SUPER☆GiRLS and Niji no Conquistadors, lol. Although S☆P haven't released their's yet, so hell must have frozen over 🥶

If Mameshiba does a bikini MV, you know that Kuro-chan is getting buried in the sand.

It's always depressing thinking about how BiS's 2nd Gen ended. I'm just happy the members who are continuing with music seem to have bright futures ahead of them.

Seriously, Mameshiba finding all that junk was bizarre. I thought they found a dead body! I guess there must have been a work crew who didn't feel like throwing it away and just buried it. I love never knowing what we're going to see on their show.

some guy got arrested for forging reservation tickets to Mameshiba No Taigun album :doge:

he planned to scam fans but got caught, seems this was on several news sites from Japan

Proof that Mameshiba is about to blow up and take over Japan. Get ready for Kohaku :fab:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I translated an interview with Peri Ubu on my blog. You can read it here. She's so strange and adorable. Can she hurry up and officially debut already!!!

This has to be my favorite part of the interview.

Peri: I want that! I want to make it popular! Um, how do you say it? Do you know what Pa-Pi-Pu-Pe-Po is?

--Pa-Pi-Pu-Pe-Po?

Peri: Yes! Pa-Pi-Pu-Pe-Po!

--Uh...what's that?

finally!

i wonder if he knew? i mean he looked legitimately confused which is how i think most would react

Miyuki and Kuro chan aegyo :eek:hnah:

so... now what? :doge:

I couldn't tell if Kuro-chan was acting or not, but he seemed legitimately pissed. What a long strange trip it's been. Who would have thought we'd get so much content from digging a hole? Now that it seems safer for them to be together, I'm expecting the next episode to be something simpler, like another Q&A punishment challenge.

Not to be a nerd, but:

Japan = burriko
Korea = aegyo

:wesmart:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
I translated an interview with Peri Ubu on my blog. You can read it here. She's so strange and adorable. Can she hurry up and officially debut already!!!

This has to be my favorite part of the interview.

Peri: I want that! I want to make it popular! Um, how do you say it? Do you know what Pa-Pi-Pu-Pe-Po is?

--Pa-Pi-Pu-Pe-Po?

Peri: Yes! Pa-Pi-Pu-Pe-Po!

--Uh...what's that?

I couldn't tell if Kuro-chan was acting or not, but he seemed legitimately pissed. What a long strange trip it's been. Who would have thought we'd get so much content from digging a hole? Now that it seems safer for them to be together, I'm expecting the next episode to be something simpler, like another Q&A punishment challenge.

Not to be a nerd, but:

Japan = burriko
Korea = aegyo

:wesmart:
Aika's reacting to falling looked more legit than kuro's, i bet he knew :JudgyDubu:

nice interview, i didn't know peri ubu liked edm so much but hearing her solo work it makes sense (also i didn't know about the plastic surgery :doge:)

speaking of ex BiS members, meme tokyo are going to release a new single the 29th

Eb_XEe4UYAE7zUH

Yup, I was thinking about that day BiSH took over the charts. I agree with you about staggering the releases. Waiting one more week for Paradises and GTB would be beneficial, although I imagine only hardcore WACK fans will buy all three albums.

The only things certain besides death and taxes are the annual bikini MVs from SUPER☆GiRLS and Niji no Conquistadors, lol. Although S☆P haven't released their's yet, so hell must have frozen over 🥶

If Mameshiba does a bikini MV, you know that Kuro-chan is getting buried in the sand.

It's always depressing thinking about how BiS's 2nd Gen ended. I'm just happy the members who are continuing with music seem to have bright futures ahead of them.

Seriously, Mameshiba finding all that junk was bizarre. I thought they found a dead body! I guess there must have been a work crew who didn't feel like throwing it away and just buried it. I love never knowing what we're going to see on their show.

Proof that Mameshiba is about to blow up and take over Japan. Get ready for Kohaku :fab:
i like to think that the GP fans are going to show up... the problems is that they are probably going to prioritize BiSH album

and never any the groups has done fan service like that so i can't picture any of the members doing such concept
my take is that they are going to appear in normal swimwear but the twist is going to be kuro appearing in a revealing thong :iwillfightyou:

oh and i definitely thought they were going to find kuro chan buried, i don't know why :doge:

i want to point how the first time they dig that hole it took them forever but the second time it was so fast,
they really improved a lot :fab:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Well there isn't much we could. If that will prevent them from the virus, I really don't mind avoiding the crowd jumping stuff.
yeah it kinda sucks since it was part of the show but for now I'll be happy with them just being able to do concerts again :sanapray:

also i was recalling this interview, in the min 6:30 they talked about stage diving

poor momoko :tears:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
BiSH "FOR LiVE - BiSH BEST - second day sales in oricon

uN5eBVl.jpg

36,208 total sales

something interesting is that they sold 27k+ yesterday yet only reached #2 in the chart, today with 8k+ they reached first place

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
BiSH "FOR LIVE - BiSH BEST - " passed 40k sales in oricon (this is day 3!)

if i recall it has a limited print (probably 50k) so it probably is going to be sold out this week

Last edited:
Top Bottom