The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
EdHEsVHUYAEbIG3

in July 23th EMPIRE are going to do a listening party of their new single on Youtube!

is going to be streamed in their channel, all the members are going to be live

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
the Mameshiba No Taigun members and Kuro chan are going to battle in a cooking showdown!

every member is going to compete 1v1 against Kuro, is going to be live streamed here

how all this started?
Miyuki dissed Kuro's food :doge:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Mameshiba are doing a live stream right now. They've split up into three teams (I think Hanae is teaming with her sister). They're starting out in the woods. I think the goal is to be the first team to get to Shibuya. They can't look up the route or directions on their phones, but I think fans can tweet clues to help them. They're might be goals, but I'm not sure.

*Update: They're having a contest to see who can drink a cola the fastest. Hanae won.

I should probably post the announcement too.

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
Mameshiba are doing a live stream right now. They've split up into three teams (I think Hanae is teaming with her sister). They're starting out in the woods. I think the goal is to be the first team to get to Shibuya. They can't look up the route or directions on their phones, but I think fans can tweet clues to help them. They're might be goals, but I'm not sure.

*Update: They're having a contest to see who can drink a cola the fastest. Hanae won.

I should probably post the announcement too.

9 hours long stream :eek:hnah:

while i think if i have that much free time to waste watching this here are some mameshiba news

they announced their first concert

finally but is crazy to think how it took 11 months (since is going to be in October) after their debut for it to happen

and i think this week is going to be their cooking competition against Kuro chan

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
CARRY LOOSE announced the "CARRY OF MAJOR" event

the 4 members of CARRY LOOSE are going to be forced to live together and is going to be live streamed 24/7 at nico (with some breaks of course)

i don't know if they are taking a break at the moment or if the stream is just for premium nico users, but the only way for it to stop is for the group to join a major label
wait, isn't this a hostage situation? :doge:

anyways i found a bit of it in Youtube

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,019,915
finally!
and the album debuted at #1 :omgwhat:

laaP55N.jpg

i was worried that if bish released 2 albums in a single month they would hurt each other sales but seems not :sanapray:

Yeah but since one is a 'Best Of' and the other have new songs. Since they have different content I kinda expected this sort of outcome.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
Yeah but since one is a 'Best Of' and the other have new songs. Since they have different content I kinda expected this sort of outcome.
speaking of their compilation album

it sold another 9k copies

BluZYk6.jpg

this plus previous week sales put it at 60,000 copies
LETTERS already sold 30k and is going to do better than FOR LIVE so this month alone BISH are going to sell 120,000+ albums :MomoShook:

also on spotify, at the start of this month they were at 350,000 monthly listeners

4kohU85.jpg

today they are already at 420,000 listeners, 70,000+ in just 2 weeks :omgwhat:

EXj5jdf.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
PARADISES「YEAH!!」

GO TO THE BEDS「行かなくちゃ?」

they also uploaded a documentary about GO TO THE BEDS

GO TO THE BEDS album debuted at #4

Juic6rE.jpg

PARADISES album debuted at #6

0MkcpZI.jpg

good debut rank, i thought they were going to bomb because they were released the same days as LETTERS

also this is paradises 2nd mv this week while only the 1st for GTTB, i guess watanabe already picked his favorite :JudgyDubu:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
BiS - 101st CURTAiN CALL

3 MV's in a single day, i guess i can't complaint about this schedule :fab:
but why the same days as paradises and go to the beds released their mv's? :eek:hnah:
*puts tinfoil hat" i think someone at wack is trying to sabotage the ex Gang Parade groups :doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
part 2!

why is Kaede so good at everything? :heartublob:

these fashion challenge episodes were pretty fun, definitely some of their best

Mameshiba No Taigun members cooking showdown against Kuro chan, this time it was vs Aika (with Hanae as judge)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
EMPiRE live stream is going to be here, it starts in around 13/14/15 hours from this moment (or around 20:00 time at japan)

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Aika's reacting to falling looked more legit than kuro's, i bet he knew :JudgyDubu:

nice interview, i didn't know peri ubu liked edm so much but hearing her solo work it makes sense (also i didn't know about the plastic surgery :doge:)

speaking of ex BiS members, meme tokyo are going to release a new single the 29th

Eb_XEe4UYAE7zUH

i like to think that the GP fans are going to show up... the problems is that they are probably going to prioritize BiSH album

and never any the groups has done fan service like that so i can't picture any of the members doing such concept
my take is that they are going to appear in normal swimwear but the twist is going to be kuro appearing in a revealing thong :iwillfightyou:

oh and i definitely thought they were going to find kuro chan buried, i don't know why :doge:

i want to point how the first time they dig that hole it took them forever but the second time it was so fast,
they really improved a lot :fab:

I meant to respond to this and forgot 😪 I didn't expect to learn so much from Peri's interview. Her personality really comes through and she has her own unique way of doing things. I love how she didn't know the music was called EDM and thought it was Hip Hop, lol.

Looking forward to the next Meme Tokyo single!

For this kind of fan service, you'd have to go back to original BiS and some early BiSH photo shoots. Kuro-chan in a thong?! The world is not ready for that :vaderecto:

bis_1399141860_af_org.jpg

Cjxx2NiVEAIxzvm.jpg

i was waiting for the MV to listen to the full song, definitely my favorite song from BiSH of this year

i noticed that watanabe and kenta appear at min 2:39, i think this is the first time he appears in a MV from a group
well, he appeared in "Are You Ready?" but there he used a double (i guess he was afraid that BiS would kill him for real :doge:)

Watanabe shows up at the end of DEADMAN when Momoko falls through the pitfall. At the time I remember thinking he was a jerk for doing that, but that was nothing compared to some of the other things he's done.

this was pretty good, it could easily be a segment from a variety show so i hope they do it again

but wait, was that thing they smelled that mix from one of the previous eps? :eek:hnah:
that must be months old, who knows what kind of disease is that thing going to start :doge:

yes this really feels like a summer song, and they all look great but MiKINA and MAHO killed this

i agree that is weird to see MiDORiKO without her green hair (midori = green) but i noticed most girls at wack have their hair dark or with a faded color, i guess they are not able to get it retouched for now

I hope they've at least been refrigerating that jar. It would be perfect if Kuro-chan has to smell it one day since it's supposed to match his bad breath, lol.

Natural Midoriko was short lived. She got the green back in EMPiRE's recent live stream.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
How are you guys feeling about the twitter auditions for a global new group to add to the wack family?
i was following the auditions when they started but got bored, also is too confusing what the end game is here,

at the moment they are looking for 10 women and 10 men but i really doubt a new group is going to come out from this,

and while i have seen lots of people from around the world participating, these 2 conditions:

knowing japanese
being able to move to tokyo if you win

makes it unlikely for non Japanese people to get in

to be honest i wish they would stop doing so many auditions, this is like the 3rd? 4th? this year alone

meanwhile CARRY LOOSE are still in the dungeon :JudgyDubu:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,472,325
I meant to respond to this and forgot 😪 I didn't expect to learn so much from Peri's interview. Her personality really comes through and she has her own unique way of doing things. I love how she didn't know the music was called EDM and thought it was Hip Hop, lol.

Looking forward to the next Meme Tokyo single!

For this kind of fan service, you'd have to go back to original BiS and some early BiSH photo shoots. Kuro-chan in a thong?! The world is not ready for that :vaderecto:

Watanabe shows up at the end of DEADMAN when Momoko falls through the pitfall. At the time I remember thinking he was a jerk for doing that, but that was nothing compared to some of the other things he's done.

I hope they've at least been refrigerating that jar. It would be perfect if Kuro-chan has to smell it one day since it's supposed to match his bad breath, lol.

Natural Midoriko was short lived. She got the green back in EMPiRE's recent live stream.
if i recall it was because of the fan service of the early 1st BiS that Toggy parents begged her to not enter the wack audition
also didn't they shoot a MV in the suicide forest? the 1st gen sure was hardcore :doge:

speaking of the meme tokyo single

dunno why they keep doing meme tokyo so dirty, the instrumental is so loud that it drowns their vocals, also the song is like a mix of 10 genres so is all around the place

on the other hand i like this and they look great, probably the best they looked since debut, also i noticed how they include rap in most of their songs which reminds me of how kpop girl groups do the same

also arcana project released theirs

this is for an anime so is not wonder that it has that anime song feeling, still pretty good

weird how this 2 groups are in the same company right?

unfortunately their label keeps playing safe with them which is a waste since they are talented, i rather have a fun mess like meme tokyo

Top Bottom