The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Spotify Update

BiSH

WDdgaJq.jpg

JULY: 352,113
SEPTEMBER: 432,752

EMPiRE

qNGd541.jpg

JULY: 140,350
SEPTEMBER: 161,441

MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN

RKoWDr2.jpg

JULY: 36,418
SEPTEMBER: 48,077

BiS

Um4w5iL.jpg

JULY: 27,218
SEPTEMBER: 37,982

PEDRO

hXXt5Sp.jpg

JULY: 18,549
SEPTEMBER: 39,236

CARRY LOOSE

kyHVjMY.jpg

JULY: 4,483
SEPTEMBER: 4,709

GO TO THE BEDS

wO9lqkH.jpg

JULY: 3,389
SEPTEMBER: 2,688

PARADiSES

n2nBQBV.jpg

JULY: 3,365
SEPTEMBER: 2,071

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Favourite group is definitely still BiS, since they were what that got me into the alt-idol stuff back in 2013/2014 which then continued onto WACK. And personally, all 3 generations has got my favourite songs on basically every release hahah.
2013? you are a wack veteran :omgwhat:

i think @Sasori is also a fan from almost the beginning

i always hear awesome stuff from the first BiS, is kind of sad that i missed that era

my favorite group is a toss up between BiSH and EMPiRE but is really hard for me to pick one, is thanks to BiSH that i got into wack (i think it was in mid 2017 around the time of Guerrilla BiSH) but i follow EMPiRE since their debut... i just love everything they do, they are definitely my favorites

the bis league sure brings back memories, that was the first time i thought "fuck watanabe" :doge:

it was such a mess, i recall that despite having the "less" popular members 2nd was still more successful than 1st

at least the music was top tier :sanapray:

but my favorite thing about gen 2 was their bond, a bunch of outcasts that were forced to compete between them with even their company against them but they still were so supportive of each other, to this day the group still gets together every now and then as friends
i'm always going to be their fan :heartpar:

Definitely rights issue in the case of G/P, I still wish they at least had an online last live performance with Saki for Gang Parade, big cry moment.
if i recall they were planning one but got cancelled because the coronavirus, but maybe it was for the best...
i'm still not able to make myself watch Yuka's graduation or BiS2's final performance :tears:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
part 2

talk about upsets, in the first ep i even thought that it was unfair to Kuro since it was 5 vs 1, Mameshiba was even winning 4 - 2
at least there is still 1 ep left but if is like this one... hello summer concept :doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
i love how Ayuni doesn't put up with Watanabe bs :fab:
They also reposted the NAP Fashion Show on the official WACK Youtube channel, the last "school song" still makes me laugh since it's basically all of WACK singing a song with the lyrics as chinko variations and a bunch of perverted nonsense in WACK fashion lmao.

nice i wanted to look their runway walk

the Wack uniforms are so iconic and he has great people working with him yet the NAP fashion line is kind of boring, maybe is because this is his personal project (or maybe fashion is not his call)
also, eating noddles during a fashion show? that Peri Ubu impact :doge:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
part 2

talk about upsets, in the first ep i even thought that it was unfair to Kuro since it was 5 vs 1, Mameshiba was even winning 4 - 2
at least there is still 1 ep left but if is like this one... hello summer concept :doge:

I guess we are seeing to never bet against Kuro. :viva:

I can't say that I don't want a summer concept in late summer.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
I guess we are seeing to never bet against Kuro. :viva:

I can't say that I don't want a summer concept in late summer.
Mameshiba needs to win 25 games while Kuro only needs 15, also seems he was the one who picked the games... isn't this unfair? :doge:

i guess that because in ep 1 he was wearing 25+ pieces of clothing at the same time that worked as a huge handicap
but since every time they defeat him he can take off one... the more they beat him the stronger he gets
i wouldn't mind the summer concept but i still want them to win :okbye:

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000
2013? you are a wack veteran :omgwhat:

i think @Sasori is also a fan from almost the beginning

i always hear awesome stuff from the first BiS, is kind of sad that i missed that era

I wouldn't say I'm a WACK vet since I dropped in and out around the early POP days just following Saki hahah, but really got into WACK around late 2015 when the rumours of Pour Lui forming BiS2 (and SiS, RIP but at least that gave us the GP we loved). Everything just stacked on after that with BiSH and GP then continued on til now.

But yes! I still think BiS1's music stands out since they're just so fun within the SCRAMBLES lineup even now.

my favorite group is a toss up between BiSH and EMPiRE but is really hard for me to pick one, is thanks to BiSH that i got into wack (i think it was in mid 2017 around the time of Guerrilla BiSH) but i follow EMPiRE since their debut... i just love everything they do, they are definitely my favorites

Honestly, I can't say I love any WACK group by a big difference than the rest since they're all so damn good.

the bis league sure brings back memories, that was the first time i thought "fuck watanabe" :doge:

it was such a mess, i recall that despite having the "less" popular members 2nd was still more successful than 1st

at least the music was top tier :sanapray:

but my favorite thing about gen 2 was their bond, a bunch of outcasts that were forced to compete between them with even their company against them but they still were so supportive of each other, to this day the group still gets together every now and then as friends
i'm always going to be their fan :heartpar:

Ooh yeah, that was the reaction from a lot of fans in Japan too since they wanted something different than another AKB-copycat system (though on the other hand it also brought in a LOT of fans).

I remember Watanabe mentioning BiS1st is for TV appearances, and BiS2nd is for the fans, but that obviously didn't end well..

Unfortunate how BiS2 ended since the 5 founder members decided to disband instead of something else. Apparently according to the people who went for the theatre viewing, the group actually made the decision right on the day Aya got disqualified in the camp, shown in the trailer for the film IIRC (when Watanabe snapped on Muro :( ).

I miss the occasional videos Aya would post of her hanging out with the rest of the group, those were always fun.

i'm still not able to make myself watch Yuka's graduation or BiS2's final performance :tears:

The NicoNico live viewing for those two lives were so good, so many memorable moments for both lives. Couple parts I loved, but you mentioned having not watched the two lives yet so I spoilered them hahah.
Like when Mayu went on to help sing Yuka's parts in Pierce since she lost her voice, mega cry time. Against The Pain absolutely accended in the BiS2 final live, when practically everyone breaks down in the middle, all the feels.

I actually wonder if the BiS2 final live is included in the BiS2-BiS3 DVD since it apparently includes snippets of BiS3's first performance during TIF2019.

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000

Still very curious about the WACK-Chin auditions which is in the appeal interview stages now.

Members will appear occasionally on the live appeal interviews with Watanabe using the official WACK Instagram page that I did not know existed (@wack_in_stagram).

Little TIF Update! All of WACK will be live on the final day October 4th based on the lineup.

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Ooh yeah, that was the reaction from a lot of fans in Japan too since they wanted something different than another AKB-copycat system (though on the other hand it also brought in a LOT of fans).

I remember Watanabe mentioning BiS1st is for TV appearances, and BiS2nd is for the fans, but that obviously didn't end well..

Unfortunate how BiS2 ended since the 5 founder members decided to disband instead of something else. Apparently according to the people who went for the theatre viewing, the group actually made the decision right on the day Aya got disqualified in the camp, shown in the trailer for the film IIRC (when Watanabe snapped on Muro :( ).

I miss the occasional videos Aya would post of her hanging out with the rest of the group, those were always fun.

i'm not surprised about this but i wonder how he got that idea, it would be hard for any version of BiS to be seen as "mainstream"
what is ironic is that gen2 are the only wack group with a golden certification for selling albums but he still thought of them as a failure

also i always suspected there was some foul play by him, for example Hana was voted to 1st despite just being a newbie but after they were done with the league she ended last :wherearethelies:

i only watched part of the 2019 camp but i recall the staff was pretty rude to Aya, i'm glad they stood with her

speaking of Aya, she started a crowdfund for her new album

Aya is great she is the reason i gave BiS a try after she was transferred from GP, i also recall she was really nice to the new members for example Yuina was really shy but Aya always included her in whatever she was doing
also, i miss Nel Nehru she was my fav but i never knew what was of her :okbye:

The NicoNico live viewing for those two lives were so good, so many memorable moments for both lives. Couple parts I loved, but you mentioned having not watched the two lives yet so I spoilered them hahah.
Like when Mayu went on to help sing Yuka's parts in Pierce since she lost her voice, mega cry time. Against The Pain absolutely accended in the BiS2 final live, when practically everyone breaks down in the middle, all the feels.

I actually wonder if the BiS2 final live is included in the BiS2-BiS3 DVD since it apparently includes snippets of BiS3's first performance during TIF2019.
of Yuka's graduation i watched a third i think, i recall Aina and Yuina appearances, Midoriko and Yuka comedy duo, members exchanging uniforms but i ended missing the last part :tears:
i was planning to watch the full graduation during it's 1st anniversary... but i forgot :doge:

(same with BiS final concert)
so my plan is to do that for the 2nd year :sanapray:

Still very curious about the WACK-Chin auditions which is in the appeal interview stages now.

Members will appear occasionally on the live appeal interviews with Watanabe using the official WACK Instagram page that I did not know existed (@wack_in_stagram).

Little TIF Update! All of WACK will be live on the final day October 4th based on the lineup.

i still have no idea what the end game is here, is hard to picture a group coming from this

i feel the hype from this audition is wearing off since it seems to be taking so long

Last edited:

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000

Latest GTTB MV goes through three phases of pre-WACK til present Watanabe: BiS1's my lxxx, BiSH's 星が瞬く夜に and BiS3's Curtain Call. So good.

Wish I could get their first one-man live ticket but region locking is a pain :(

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

Latest GTTB MV goes through three phases of pre-WACK til present Watanabe: BiS1's my lxxx, BiSH's 星が瞬く夜に and BiS3's Curtain Call. So good.

Wish I could get their first one-man live ticket but region locking is a pain :(

good news, i was starting to wonder why PARADISES got 2 MV's but GTTB only 1 :partydogo:

are they allowed to start touring again? really, this year i'm having trouble keeping up with wack's schedule :JudgyDubu:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
BiS are going to release the special albums "プロパガンダ" and "PROPAGANDA" on winter of this year

(both are called propaganda)

the songs are going to be selected via fan vote, one of the albums is going to include the 10 most voted songs by fans plus a new one, the other on is going to be just the 10 fan selected songs

the release date and the form of voting is going to be announced soon

remember the online concert "HEART SHAPED BiS" online concert? is going to be released on Blu Ray but with a catch

they only printed a limited number of copies and not only that... they didn't say where to buy it
"it's somewhere in the internet" is the only clue :doge:

EhZriPlVgAYD0QW

EhZriXpUwAATP5q

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
ex BiS members update

Hanako / Her knuckle - Koko Wa Doko Da! Atashi Wa Dareda!

also Muropanako met with Mewclub

ARCANA PROJECT is going to release their single tomorrow

Hana looks really different with blonde hair

also if i recall this is the opening of this anime

so i hope it translates to good sales
Aya started a crowdfund for her debut album, she was asking for 1 million yen and ended getting 3.5 million yen in just 4 days :omgwhat:

i recall Muropanako's one was a huge success, 2nd gen fan's loyalty is just :fab:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Ayuni D interviewing Hama Okamoto from OKAMOTOS

since she is a little introverted i was wondering how she was going to fare as the host of a interview show but she is doing a great job :fab:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Mameshiba No Taigun announced their 1st major single "AAA" along their title track "Koi no Kakeru ABCDEFG"

is going to be released on October 7th, the MV is going to be released tomorrow

they ended losing their match against Kuro chan so is going to be a summer swimsuit concept

wow, Aika is so strong, she really overpowered Kuro so easily :sweat:
also thinking about it, didn't they wear swimsuits already during MONSTER IDOL? :wherearethelies:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
CARRY OF MAJOR day #51

still in the dungeon

next month is CARRY LOOSE 1st anniversary, their last single was released on February so they have spend half of that time inactive :tears:

Top Bottom