The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN - 「Koi no Kakeru ABCDEFG」

...definitely not a Niji no conquistador :doge:

actually is pretty normal (if you ignore zombie Kuro chan) but since the members weren't happy with the concept i guess this was the compromise

song is decent (gets more catchy with every replay) but i think i still like SAMABARI better

speaking of SAMABARI, i was checking the reserve benefits of some of the stores

img_sp02.png

imagine reserving the cd hoping to get the photo card of your favorite member but you end getting Kuro's :sweat:

also tomorrow they are going to release more information about "AAA", tracklist, cover, special edition, etc

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Aina did an interview with Natalie.mu about Mulan

pc_header.jpg

gallery_15.jpg

img_6.jpg

gallery_32.jpg

gallery_22.jpg

img_61.jpg

seems she really loved the movie, also apparently her favorite Disney film is the little mermaid

when she was asked to which member of BiSH she would like recommending watching Mulan her answer was Ling Ling

i was thinking about that photo shoot they did to promote KINGDOM

EbSXqDzUEAU4j0Q.jpg

if BiSH where in Mulan they would definitely be part of the bad guys :doge:

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I didn't finish watching the last episode of the battle between Mameshiba & Kuro-chan for the Bikini concept, but the new MV is kind of a spoiler, lol. It doesn't really matter since I had a feeling Kuro-chan was going to win anyway. You can't bait fans with something like that and not deliver. Really like the song and they kept the MV tasteful.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
I didn't finish watching the last episode of the battle between Mameshiba & Kuro-chan for the Bikini concept, but the new MV is kind of a spoiler, lol. It doesn't really matter since I had a feeling Kuro-chan was going to win anyway. You can't bait fans with something like that and not deliver. Really like the song and they kept the MV tasteful.
that contest was so unfair :peepoblanket:

surprisingly for a summer concept the swimsuits were not even the focus here, no wonder since the members disliked the idea, Nao even cried in the last ep

the MV here was cute and wholesome (seiso?) even Zombie Kuro chan got to play hero for once

although it was announced that the special edition of AAA is going to include a 50 pages photobook, so i guess they saved the content for that? or maybe for a future ep of their Youtube show?
i wonder how they are going to get back at Kuro :knifeduck:

Last edited:

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000
good news, i was starting to wonder why PARADISES got 2 MV's but GTTB only 1 :partydogo:

are they allowed to start touring again? really, this year i'm having trouble keeping up with wack's schedule :JudgyDubu:

Yeah, honestly I was really surprised that they're even allowed to perform to a live audience (albeit a small group but still 🧐).

CARRY OF MAJOR day #51

still in the dungeon

next month is CARRY LOOSE 1st anniversary, their last single was released on February so they have spend half of that time inactive :tears:

Their whole vibe of the 24 hour "surveillance" definitely changed since the first week of Carry of Major.
(Yumeka had a breakdown one of the first nights at like 2am and hyperventilating and screaming, was quite worrying but they kinda explained the next morning that she's afraid of the dark and it didn't help that her room had the dance practice mirrors hahah)

Watching them now after a whole month plus, small moments like these are so cozy.

They've been practicing so much for new choreography for all their songs too, which they showed a few of them off at the Super Idol Summer Fest almost a month ago. And more to come on TIF in less than a months time, so excited for that 🎉

6W7mw0x.png
On another note, I just finished watching the 2019 WACK Audition movie since they put it online (with a rental fee of 550 yen which I thought was reasonable). Definitely understand Watanabe's decision more than I did before now, where in fact they made the decision to disband even before the Are You Ready? single was released.

Are You Ready?, the 69 Hour Live and the audition was actually suppose to be their redemption to continue on and prove to the Nippon Crown Records and the BiS staff that they fully understand the meaning of BiS and that they're doing their best.

I might make a small summary on the more important details about Aya, Muro and the other members after some time (though I can't speak fluent japanese but the occasional subtitles they put in the movie helped a lot), but I can definitely say that I can't put all the blame and hate on Watanabe after watching it even if I really want to now.

They gave us a little sneak peek at the end of the movie for the BiS3 Audition too!

RfO9vKI.png
Here's Monchan singing BiSBiS, and according to the fans who own the full BiS3 Audition DVD: Teebu sang Whole Lotta Love, Neo sang Against the Pain, I might've missed Toggy and Manaco's song choices since this was from the NicoNico comments last night on Carry of Major :/

Last edited:

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000

Youdot.com withdrew from WAgg today due to underlying health and anxiety issues.

They didn't show her in the 2019 NicoNico live, but in the movie they highlighted her at the start. Watanabe actually had really high hopes for her too (even brought her to the staff dinner area to have a talk with prominent figures in WACK before heading to the island).

n1YtRm6.png

She was actually suppose to compete for the 2019 audition but had a panic attack right after they landed on the island.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
2013? you are a wack veteran :omgwhat:

i think @Sasori is also a fan from almost the beginning

i always hear awesome stuff from the first BiS, is kind of sad that i missed that era

my favorite group is a toss up between BiSH and EMPiRE but is really hard for me to pick one, is thanks to BiSH that i got into wack (i think it was in mid 2017 around the time of Guerrilla BiSH) but i follow EMPiRE since their debut... i just love everything they do, they are definitely my favorites

the bis league sure brings back memories, that was the first time i thought "fuck watanabe" :doge:

it was such a mess, i recall that despite having the "less" popular members 2nd was still more successful than 1st

at least the music was top tier :sanapray:

but my favorite thing about gen 2 was their bond, a bunch of outcasts that were forced to compete between them with even their company against them but they still were so supportive of each other, to this day the group still gets together every now and then as friends
i'm always going to be their fan :heartpar:

if i recall they were planning one but got cancelled because the coronavirus, but maybe it was for the best...
i'm still not able to make myself watch Yuka's graduation or BiS2's final performance :tears:

I guess I would consider myself an old school fan, but I probably like the 2nd Gen of BiS more than the original. There was just something about the rental trade era when Kamiya was back in the group that really appealed to me. I really wanted to see more of the 6 member era when Aya Pri came back. That was way too short.

It's probably no secret that Mameshiba is my fav. BiSH and EMPiRE are tied for a close second.

I guess we are seeing to never bet against Kuro. :viva:

I can't say that I don't want a summer concept in late summer.
Mameshiba needs to win 25 games while Kuro only needs 15, also seems he was the one who picked the games... isn't this unfair? :doge:

i guess that because in ep 1 he was wearing 25+ pieces of clothing at the same time that worked as a huge handicap
but since every time they defeat him he can take off one... the more they beat him the stronger he gets
i wouldn't mind the summer concept but i still want them to win :okbye:

Kuro-chan was pretty much risking his life wearing all those layers, so that was an additional handicap, lol.

Latest GTTB MV goes through three phases of pre-WACK til present Watanabe: BiS1's my lxxx, BiSH's 星が瞬く夜に and BiS3's Curtain Call. So good.

Wish I could get their first one-man live ticket but region locking is a pain :(

I have no idea why Yumeno is freaking out at the end of the MV. I can't tell if she's choking or it's something else.

Aina did an interview with Natalie.mu about Mulan

pc_header.jpg

gallery_15.jpg

img_6.jpg

gallery_32.jpg

gallery_22.jpg

img_61.jpg

seems she really loved the movie, also apparently her favorite Disney film is the little mermaid

when she was asked to which member of BiSH she would like recommending watching Mulan her answer was Ling Ling

i was thinking about that photo shoot they did to promote KINGDOM

EbSXqDzUEAU4j0Q.jpg

if BiSH where in Mulan they would definitely be part of the bad guys :doge:

It would probably be a good idea for Aina and WACK to distance themselves from Mulan because of the boycott. It's just now starting to get coverage in Japan.

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025

Youdot.com withdrew from WAgg today due to underlying health and anxiety issues.

They didn't show her in the 2019 NicoNico live, but in the movie they highlighted her at the start. Watanabe actually had really high hopes for her too (even brought her to the staff dinner area to have a talk with prominent figures in WACK before heading to the island).

n1YtRm6.png

She was actually suppose to compete for the 2019 audition but had a panic attack right after they landed on the island.

didn't she just join in March? but i'm not surprised about the Wagg girls quitting (if i recall not much ago another member quit too) since they are the group with the least activities
this year's camp was definitely a waste :seungfail:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Yeah, honestly I was really surprised that they're even allowed to perform to a live audience (albeit a small group but still 🧐).

Their whole vibe of the 24 hour "surveillance" definitely changed since the first week of Carry of Major.
(Yumeka had a breakdown one of the first nights at like 2am and hyperventilating and screaming, was quite worrying but they kinda explained the next morning that she's afraid of the dark and it didn't help that her room had the dance practice mirrors hahah)

Watching them now after a whole month plus, small moments like these are so cozy.

They've been practicing so much for new choreography for all their songs too, which they showed a few of them off at the Super Idol Summer Fest almost a month ago. And more to come on TIF in less than a months time, so excited for that 🎉

i haven't been following their nico stream lately, mostly just watching some clips on Youtube, i didn't know about Yumeka... sounds bad
i really can't imagine how it must be having thousands of strangers watching you online 24/7 :jinjudge:

i hope next month they can finally announce that carry loose is joining a label, it would be a cool gift for their first anniversary
i'm also looking forward to TiF, the list of artist this year is legendary :partydogo:

6W7mw0x.png
On another note, I just finished watching the 2019 WACK Audition movie since they put it online (with a rental fee of 550 yen which I thought was reasonable). Definitely understand Watanabe's decision more than I did before now, where in fact they made the decision to disband even before the Are You Ready? single was released.

Are You Ready?, the 69 Hour Live and the audition was actually suppose to be their redemption to continue on and prove to the Nippon Crown Records and the BiS staff that they fully understand the meaning of BiS and that they're doing their best.

I might make a small summary on the more important details about Aya, Muro and the other members after some time (though I can't speak fluent japanese but the occasional subtitles they put in the movie helped a lot), but I can definitely say that I can't put all the blame and hate on Watanabe after watching it even if I really want to now.

They gave us a little sneak peek at the end of the movie for the BiS3 Audition too!

RfO9vKI.png
Here's Monchan singing BiSBiS, and according to the fans who own the full BiS3 Audition DVD: Teebu sang Whole Lotta Love, Neo sang Against the Pain, I might've missed Toggy and Manaco's song choices since this was from the NicoNico comments last night on Carry of Major :/
i still recall the 69 hours concert :sweat:
the craziest part was that fans literally camped in the venues for almost a week :doge:

revolver records and crown records are the same thing right? i never got the impression that it was their call to disband the group,
i think that after Band Maid BiS2 were the 2nd biggest artist on their roster

i'm really curious about the stuff with Muropanko, other than Yuina and Pan she was the only other member of BiS that decided to stay so i never understood why she suddenly quit next week, the stuff i read was that she wasn't going to be part of bis/carry loose, so she was in the limbo more or less

i wouldn't be surprised if they have plans to put her in Mameshiba No Taigun, i think she would had been a good fit

my opinion in that even without the disbanding these members

Aya
Kika
Goozila

would have ended leaving anyways

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
I guess I would consider myself an old school fan, but I probably like the 2nd Gen of BiS more than the original. There was just something about the rental trade era when Kamiya was back in the group that really appealed to me. I really wanted to see more of the 6 member era when Aya Pri came back. That was way too short.

It's probably no secret that Mameshiba is my fav. BiSH and EMPiRE are tied for a close second.

gen 2 are also my favorite bis, i would say that my favorite line up was the bis2nd one during the "against the pain" era

speaking of that my favorite GP line up was this one

Aya and Saki weren't allowed to be in the same group because it would be too strong for this world :ohmygod:

-----------------
these days i like Mameshiba as much as i like BiS2 :heartpar:

Kuro-chan was pretty much risking his life wearing all those layers, so that was an additional handicap, lol.
yup, he was melting for most of the challenge :sweat:

it would have been cool seeing Watanabe play too (but i guess that's the reason why he has Kuro chan)

It would probably be a good idea for Aina and WACK to distance themselves from Mulan because of the boycott. It's just now starting to get coverage in Japan.
this was from a few weeks ago and didn't got much traction so let's hope it stays like that :sanapray:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Behind the scenes of ABCDEFG

Kaede and Miyuki did an interview with the Jaru Jaru Island channel

last week Momoko did an interview with them too

so maybe other wack members are going to guest next!

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Mameshiba No Taigun did an interview with Natalie.mu

pc_header.jpg

photo04.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo02.jpg

photo05.jpg

photo06.jpg

photo03.jpg

photo09.jpg

photo01.jpg

photo07.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo08.jpg

the interview is pretty interesting!

• their goal is to play at the Tokyo dome for their 3rd anniversary (i noticed this is a common goal among wack groups)

is also worth checking page 4 too, they interviewed Kuro chan and he talks about the concept of the songs, MV's, his impressions of the members

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000
I have no idea why Yumeno is freaking out at the end of the MV. I can't tell if she's choking or it's something else.

Yeeah, I think she was just hyperventilating after dancing 103 times non-stop. At least I hope that was it :/

didn't she just join in March? but i'm not surprised about the Wagg girls quitting (if i recall not much ago another member quit too) since they are the group with the least activities
this year's camp was definitely a waste :seungfail:

Short lived WAgg member but I wouldn't be surprised if the pressure of performing at TIF2020 got to her. Seems like her anxiety attacks are pretty common according to both last year's and this year's auditions. Pretty sad though since she really wanted to get into BiS, and considering how close she got with Toggy.

I agree, this year's camp was definitely not as exciting as the past ones (though I'm betting that Watanabe purposefully did the Impo vs Wacky at the end there for drama).

revolver records and crown records are the same thing right? i never got the impression that it was their call to disband the group,
i think that after Band Maid BiS2 were the 2nd biggest artist on their roster

i'm really curious about the stuff with Muropanko, other than Yuina and Pan she was the only other member of BiS that decided to stay so i never understood why she suddenly quit next week, the stuff i read was that she wasn't going to be part of bis/carry loose, so she was in the limbo more or less

i wouldn't be surprised if they have plans to put her in Mameshiba No Taigun, i think she would had been a good fit

Yep! Revolver is basically a sublabel of Crown Records, they basically have the same control over the group as Watanabe since they're basically co-producing them.

As for Muro, you could see that she was liking tweets that were boycotting/hating on Curry Rouxz shortly before she announced that she was leaving WACK around early June. But she definitely didn't have any intention of joining any other group than BiS, she mentions this in the 2019 Audition movie which was sad honestly.

Ding dong! Random WACK members may visit the girls in the Carry Loose House tomorrow.

This isn't the first time the 4 CL girls met the other members since CoM started but this is the first time any other members will be in the house!

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Short lived WAgg member but I wouldn't be surprised if the pressure of performing at TIF2020 got to her. Seems like her anxiety attacks are pretty common according to both last year's and this year's auditions. Pretty sad though since she really wanted to get into BiS, and considering how close she got with Toggy.

I agree, this year's camp was definitely not as exciting as the past ones (though I'm betting that Watanabe purposefully did the Impo vs Wacky at the end there for drama).
well that sucks, but i guess better now that she was still a trainee rather that in the future at a established group

not gonna lie i know very little of Wagg, is kinda hard getting into them when you know the line up is not gonna be permanent so sometimes i wonder what i'm missing

for example Uruuru and Hanaemonster are some of my favorite people in Wack but i wouldn't know of them if they had stayed in Wagg

the biggest news of the camp was GP disbanding but there were rumors of that since February and also Wack doing so many auditions last year didn't help either
Yep! Revolver is basically a sublabel of Crown Records, they basically have the same control over the group as Watanabe since they're basically co-producing them.

As for Muro, you could see that she was liking tweets that were boycotting/hating on Curry Rouxz shortly before she announced that she was leaving WACK around early June. But she definitely didn't have any intention of joining any other group than BiS, she mentions this in the 2019 Audition movie which was sad honestly.
i think among all new members of bis2 her leaving was probably the biggest blow to Wack, prior to the disbanding she was gaining followers pretty fast, her selfies would get tons of likes (like 15k/20k on average) and i think she also had the most fan sites of all members

worse of all is that we are never going to get an Ayuni/Muropanako duo :sejeongcry:

are the bis members the focus of the camp movie?
i think i don't ever want to watch it, i know that if i do i'm going to get sad for like a whole month :tears:

Ding dong! Random WACK members may visit the girls in the Carry Loose House tomorrow.

This isn't the first time the 4 CL girls met the other members since CoM started but this is the first time any other members will be in the house!

Aina visited! Her gentleness definitely got a lot of wetwork flowing during her visit 😢

Aina is always supporting the other groups :heartpar:

also Sushio (Kill La Kill) did fan art of her visit

EiRVPU_VkAEJfLl

EiRHdeHVgAAmu3x

EiRxZ5wU8AAGcbG

interesting thing is that the girls are still getting their hair done despite having no activities :wherearethelies:

(could be for TiF)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
semi ot

Meme Tokyo - "SUICIDE BORDERLESS"

is not bad but is all over the place, i mean this is a b side so it makes sense that is not as good as the title tracks

but i wonder when Mewclub is going to debut her band, i still recall this teaser

and she post pictures with the other members almost weekly, but i guess i'm just glad that she is getting lots of activities:sanapray:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Ayuni D interviewing " Ayanokouji Shou" from the group Kishidan (i think?)

also Ayuni released a new MV but is region lock :peepoblanket:

PEDRO / 空っぽ人間 [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,492,025
Mameshiba No Taigun performed at FUJI Q!

this week there are no new updates in their Youtube channel since they were busy

i guess this is the downside of resuming activities, but is fine, i'm actually happy that they can finally tour and perform

Top Bottom