The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
CanCam did interviews with all the EMPiRE members

f710d9f5763ada013cbe72781eda84d4.jpg

10a46882b03c013cb0150eaec734a4fd.jpg

81f7a001268df1b4a98c175a3032a276.jpg

527ade2aaffb4c56e9198153dfad512f.jpg

1e4b88801fcf2fb10aaf42953ec41e6d.jpg

c61b9b1d732f75b3e9f4e6d124850e36.jpg

9406a5647053b3f9e198a168919df845.jpg

470e3fe4a3fabdcbfefa331f69ed073d.jpg

d7af3fdf362ba2f344b4045aa0e5a7de-1.jpg

L0A1969-scaled-e1599538523410.jpg

L0A2027.jpg

eeebb1740f5bec16b487cd2b5996b3d3.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
quick google translation of the interesting bits from those interviews

introduce yourself

Mayu:
Fair-skinned, blonde, thinks too much, i have to be firm, galley.
Midoriko: A person whose name and appearance are kind to the eyes!
Yuki: the gap between my appearance and personality is huge, so I'm told that I shouldn't speak well [laughs].
Now: From Yamagata prefecture. Before I came to Tokyo, it was a mess, but it was dyed in Tokyo [laughs] (talking about hair?). I like dancing. Often referred to as EMPiRE's younger sister.
Maho: one of the two people from Yamagata prefecture in the group [laughs].
Mikina: It is often said that the gap between face and the personality is amazing. Also, weird. It seems that it has changed. My favorite is cats. Anyway, a cat. I buzz with a cat. (either she likes to describe as a cat or she is talking about liking cats)

you are second to none when it comes to talking about

Mayu:
I want to be convinced by having my own thoughts about various events, so I may be good at verbalizing them. (no idea)
Midoriko:
The cuteness of the American Cocker Spaniel dog.
Yuki:
Love shows! I like overseas romance reality shows and romance dramas, and since I watch them a lot, I often talk about romance programs to the members! (Yuki favorite show was Love island)
Now: Crayon Shin-chan.
Maho:
How to bring the mole over the lip as a charm point.
Mikina:
About Saizeriya. (a restaurant chain)

they also announced their new tour ERROR ERROR ERROR TOUR

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
BiS also announced their 『KiLL YOur WiNTerxxx -but fall-

LingLing is going to be the narrator of the radio show "of course, maybe i'm the only one"

natalie.mu did a short interview with her also lots of pictures

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
GO TO THE BEDS are holding the Genjou Machigai Naku GO TO THE NEDS in Mujintou (現状間違いなくGO TO THE BEDS in 無人島; The Current Situation is Very GO TO THE BEDS in No Man's Land)

in resume they got dumped into an abandoned island and they have to survive

i think the stream is premium uses only but it was announced that on September 27th there is going to be a free stream for the final day

from the wiki:

Rules
  • There are missions and rewards
  • To prevent unfairness, personal belongings will be taken
  • Initial equipment will be provided
  • Water and rice will be provided
  • Eating anything raw is forbidden
  • Staff interference is forbidden
  • Everything will be livestreamed
  • Everyone must escape the island by September 26th
  • If successful, a live performance will be held the following day
  • It is possible for a member to declare to give up.

Missions

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
new ep, the members of Mameshiba did a collab with the MCs of the Jaru Jaru island channel

last week Kaede and Miyuki did an interview with them and this week they uploaded the part 2 of the interview

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
they initially announced that there wasn't going to be a new ep this week... they ended uploading 2!

Mameshiba No Taigun are on a hunt for drinks of the brand "CHEERIO", they get points for every one they find and drink

i don't really understand this challenge, is this brand rare or something?

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000
GO TO THE BEDS are holding the Genjou Machigai Naku GO TO THE NEDS in Mujintou (現状間違いなくGO TO THE BEDS in 無人島; The Current Situation is Very GO TO THE BEDS in No Man's Land)

in resume they got dumped into an abandoned island and they have to survive

i think the stream is premium uses only but it was announced that on September 27th there is going to be a free stream for the final day

from the wiki:

Rules

Missions

Been watching it everyday and all I can say is that it's impressive how all of them can take charge at any task. Dockson being there as the comedy relief definitely helps the gang (though the same can be said for the rest, they all so funny), seeing how worried they all looked on the first night. The raft is also coming along very nicely.

Also really nice to see that CL and GTTB fans exchange about in the Niconico comments, and basically pass comments from the CL members to GTTB members that way.

PIGGS just released an MV that looks and feels very familiar to "101 times of Curtain Call" 😥
Wonder what the criteria was for this, and if there's a full version of it coming soon.

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
semi ot

Meme Tokyo - "SUICIDE BORDERLESS"

is not bad but is all over the place, i mean this is a b side so it makes sense that is not as good as the title tracks

but i wonder when Mewclub is going to debut her band, i still recall this teaser

and she post pictures with the other members almost weekly, but i guess i'm just glad that she is getting lots of activities:sanapray:

I quite like Suicide Borderless. As far as it being all over the place, I'd expect nothing less from them, lol.

I don't think we'll get anything from Mew's band until next year. They might even go full digital at the beginning.

they initially announced that there wasn't going to be a new ep this week... they ended uploading 2!

Mameshiba No Taigun are on a hunt for drinks of the brand "CHEERIO", they get points for every one they find and drink

i don't really understand this challenge, is this brand rare or something?

When the new video popped up I was like, has it been a week already?! I didn't look into it too much, but this might be a supercut of the live stream they did a couple months ago.

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000

The girls of GTTB sailed on their handmade raft for almost 2 and a half hours and landed back on the mainland! They'll be performing live tomorrow at 18:00 JST 🎉

G1E13mr.jpg

One of the girls drew this during their downtime after dinner.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Been watching it everyday and all I can say is that it's impressive how all of them can take charge at any task. Dockson being there as the comedy relief definitely helps the gang (though the same can be said for the rest, they all so funny), seeing how worried they all looked on the first night. The raft is also coming along very nicely.

Also really nice to see that CL and GTTB fans exchange about in the Niconico comments, and basically pass comments from the CL members to GTTB members that way.

PIGGS just released an MV that looks and feels very familiar to "101 times of Curtain Call" 😥
Wonder what the criteria was for this, and if there's a full version of it coming soon.

The girls of GTTB sailed on their handmade raft for almost 2 and a half hours and landed back on the mainland! They'll be performing live tomorrow at 18:00 JST 🎉

G1E13mr.jpg

One of the girls drew this during their downtime after dinner.

i couldn't watch the stream but.... did they really cross the sea on a handmade raft :ohmygod:
bear grylls who? :doge:

but its been a while since wack pulled a crazy stunt like this, so i'm actually happy about it (i think last one was Carry Loose vs BiS 200km marathon)

i'm still confused by Pour Lui and Watanabe connection, she quit a while ago but if i recall Wanatabe is the one financing the production of PIGGS right?

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
When the new video popped up I was like, has it been a week already?! I didn't look into it too much, but this might be a supercut of the live stream they did a couple months ago.
i also was thinking this could be from some while ago but since they haven't changed their hairstyle is hard to pin point when

also a hunt for sodas seems so random, but i guess most of their videos don't make sense :doge:

I quite like Suicide Borderless. As far as it being all over the place, I'd expect nothing less from them, lol.

I don't think we'll get anything from Mew's band until next year. They might even go full digital at the beginning.
i like the mixing but i don't understand why the structure of their songs is so strange, but i guess you could say that they are more memorable that way after all weirdness is meme tokyo's trademark

also the styling was pretty good

Rito in a suit? yes please

i still think they can debut this year otherwise if would be weird why the unveiled the project so soon (it was during Mew's birthday)

for what i recall she didn't know how to play an instrument during her BiS era and seeing how she is the guitarist here... that alone is going to take a while
she and Aya should take classes together, i still recall how Aya murdered that Guitar :doge:

although it seems she already found a practice buddy

EizzW76WoAAwE_s

EiKo7VoXYAAPI-0

Nagi Nemoto
they really are betting hard on MEWCLUB otherwise they wouldn't pair her with the most popular person in their company :sejeongcry:

Quixoticed

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭59,000
i couldn't watch the stream but.... did they really cross the sea on a handmade raft :ohmygod:
bear grylls who? :doge:

but its been a while since wack pulled a crazy stunt like this, so i'm actually happy about it (i think last one was Carry Loose vs BiS 200km marathon)

i'm still confused by Pour Lui and Watanabe connection, she quit a while ago but if i recall Wanatabe is the one financing the production of PIGGS right?

Yep! 100%! They spent almost a whole day building the raft so I'm really glad that they got through the break between the lands.

Pour Lui's partnership ended with WACK two months after the Koshien live iirc, just before the auditions ended. She's still teasing who Ryan.B is, wonder if he's someone we should be familiar with or it's just Pour Lui being Pour Lui hahah.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Muropanako released the digital version of her album (also on streaming sites)

A dream awakened from reality
  1. Dinosaurs in the lemon field
  2. mewly
  3. This shit!
  4. Disleep
  5. Dinosaurs in the lemon field (Instrumental)
  6. mewly (Instrumental)
  7. This shit! (Instrumental)
  8. Disleep (Instrumental)
she is now on spotify too

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,485,625
Mameshiba No Taigun are going to guest on Tiary TV

well only Kaede, Nao and AiKA but is still good news, i really like it when they go to Tiary since they release 4/5/6 episodes of each guest visit and also they get to play lots of games

last year EMPiRE was a guest too (which was pretty fun)

and BiSH guested a while ago

Mameshiba also started an LINE account

Kaede, Hanae and Miyuki are going to appear on this photobook

EjJ1PDJU4AE29g8

they are also going to release a new song as part of their new single AAA, is called "now" it was written by Watanabe

Part 2 of their Cheerio hunt

Top Bottom