The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
BiSH performed "Promise the star" in the roof of the NHK building

BiSH, Nogizaka, generations and other groups performed together

is pretty obvious that NHK are pushing for BiSH, which is excellent since if i recall they are the biggest broadcast network in Japan

prepare for BiSH in Kohaku :fab:

also speaking of promise the star, it passed "Orchestra" to become BiSH most viewed MV

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
CARRY OF MAJOR, day 4th

seems they are sleeping at the moment... isn't it weird that i can watch them sleep?
i promise i'm not a stalker :doge:

but anyways this is very worrying since they can't leave the house until they joint a label and secure a major debut deal
but what is that never happens? are they going to become the first hikikomori idol group? :JudgyDubu:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
There's also the possibility Carry Loose has already secured a record deal and this is all for show. We'll never know.

How are you guys feeling about the twitter auditions for a global new group to add to the wack family?

I haven't been following it myself, but I'm with Stan BiSH. There's already been so many auditions that I'm tuning this one out.

i was following the auditions when they started but got bored, also is too confusing what the end game is here,

at the moment they are looking for 10 women and 10 men but i really doubt a new group is going to come out from this,

and while i have seen lots of people from around the world participating, these 2 conditions:

knowing japanese
being able to move to tokyo if you win

makes it unlikely for non Japanese people to get in

to be honest i wish they would stop doing so many auditions, this is like the 3rd? 4th? this year alone

meanwhile CARRY LOOSE are still in the dungeon :JudgyDubu:

This does make me wonder what a WACK style co-ed group would be like.

if i recall it was because of the fan service of the early 1st BiS that Toggy parents begged her to not enter the wack audition
also didn't they shoot a MV in the suicide forest? the 1st gen sure was hardcore :doge:

speaking of the meme tokyo single

dunno why they keep doing meme tokyo so dirty, the instrumental is so loud that it drowns their vocals, also the song is like a mix of 10 genres so is all around the place

on the other hand i like this and they look great, probably the best they looked since debut, also i noticed how they include rap in most of their songs which reminds me of how kpop girl groups do the same

also arcana project released theirs

this is for an anime so is not wonder that it has that anime song feeling, still pretty good

weird how this 2 groups are in the same company right?

unfortunately their label keeps playing safe with them which is a waste since they are talented, i rather have a fun mess like meme tokyo

I actually think this is the most straight forward song Meme Tokyo's released so far. It pretty much sits on the same chord progression for the entirety of the song. I do agree that the backing track is too loud on the chorus. And what the heck is going on with Soli? The promo photo made it look like she's back in the group, but she's barely in the MV. Soli definitely sings on the song, but she was clearly filmed separate from the rest of the members and doesn't appear in the group shots. Weird 🤔

As far as the styling, I like that they kept it simple for this release, but I prefer the over the top teddy bear fashions, lol. I didn't really care for Rito's eye makeup. It looks like she has two black eyes.

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
wack "WACK FUCKiN’ REVENGE PARTY" concert got postpone

i'm sure is still going to happen since is the one from the crowdfunding project, so i guess we have to wait until probably September/October

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
a few months ago Wack announced a contest where fans could submit their artworks

the staff would pick winners who other that getting money would also be feature in the wack emoji pack from LINE

they already announced the winners

EeFY_r9UEAUIjUM

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
they guested here

at min 25 they performed TOMORROW with instruments... so i guess they are now a punk band with instruments?
they really came full circle :doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
There's also the possibility Carry Loose has already secured a record deal and this is all for show. We'll never know.

yeah that is what i also suspect, my guess would either king crown records (BiS) or Tpalette records (GP) are going to sign them
but if Watanabe is involved i can't discount the possibility that they are his hostage for real :okbye:

also Uruuru normal voice is surprisingly deep? husky? but actually i like it, sounds cool

This does make me wonder what a WACK style co-ed group would be like.

does PEDRO counts as a coed group? they have some guy as the drummer but i really doubt he is part of wack so... i guess no

i think a boy group or a mixed group in the style of this collaboration of Aina with the group DiSH could work (also apparently they are not related to BiSH)

I actually think this is the most straight forward song Meme Tokyo's released so far. It pretty much sits on the same chord progression for the entirety of the song. I do agree that the backing track is too loud on the chorus. And what the heck is going on with Soli? The promo photo made it look like she's back in the group, but she's barely in the MV. Soli definitely sings on the song, but she was clearly filmed separate from the rest of the members and doesn't appear in the group shots. Weird

As far as the styling, I like that they kept it simple for this release, but I prefer the over the top teddy bear fashions, lol. I didn't really care for Rito's eye makeup. It looks like she has two black eyes.

good catch about Soli, i re watched the MV and you are right

seems the reason behind that is that Soli is from Korea

This is SOLI, a Korean member of the Japanese idol group meme tokyo.
I wanted to make Meme Tokyo known to Korea a lot, so I put Korean subtitles on the official YouTube MV.

so she probably couldn't get back to japan in time, i got to say this took me by surprise, i know of Japanese girls entering Kpop groups but i don't recall hearing of the opposite happening, this would also explain why a member would be missing sometimes

oh also she subbed all Meme tokyo MVs with Korean subtitles

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
BiSH "LETTERS" debuted at #1 in both the Billboard and Oricon weekly album chart

tFyqnc5.jpg

drsE6Jb.jpg

"FOR LIVE" week #3 sales

preQjlC.jpg

"FOR LIVE" total sales = 62217 copies

GO TO THE BEDS first week sales

1ojdeGM.jpg

PARADISES first week sales

tE3my4s.jpg

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
they guested here

at min 25 they performed TOMORROW with instruments... so i guess they are now a punk band with instruments?
they really came full circle :doge:

With them playing instruments, it seems like Watanabe will finally leave BiSH with its current lineup somehow.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
With them playing instruments, it seems like Watanabe will finally leave BiSH with its current lineup somehow.
BiSH are wack's main moneymakers so i think watanabe is not gonna dare messing with them (at least that is what i hope)

something i find interesting about TOMORROW is that BiSH nickname in Japan is "Punk band without instruments" but after this the door is open for more band like performances

i really like the new uniforms, they sort of have a similar style to the ones from the ORIGINALS era

also, Mikina and her cat kind of look alike don't they?
5f8a3670829940c1cef816ebc797ef82.jpeg

actually dunno why but her smile always reminded me of a cat's :doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
this time they where playing to answer questions about Aika (the later was playing too)

they got few right but taking in count that Aika also failed most of the questions about herself... the others never had a change :doge:

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
BiSH are wack's main moneymakers so i think watanabe is not gonna dare messing with them (at least that is what i hope)

something i find interesting about TOMORROW is that BiSH nickname in Japan is "Punk band without instruments" but after this the door is open for more band like performances

Yeah but it's Watanabe, let's hope he doesn't make a BiS out of them. I think if BiS had kept a regular lineup, things would certainly look different for them.

I think it might be a way to tell us that we are in a different era of BiSH, maybe? That's what I would like to think at least.

i really like the new uniforms, they sort of have a similar style to the ones from the ORIGINALS era

also, Mikina and her cat kind of look alike don't they?

actually dunno why but her smile always reminded me of a cat's :doge:

Yeah, I love them too!
Also, I kinda want them to use the masks they had before somehow, it would be interesting.
img_EMPiRE_AS_9019.jpg

Mikina and her cat definitely look a like. I would go further and say that Mikina has the demeanor of a cat too lol
:heartublob:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Yeah but it's Watanabe, let's hope he doesn't make a BiS out of them. I think if BiS had kept a regular lineup, things would certainly look different for them.

I think it might be a way to tell us that we are in a different era of BiSH, maybe? That's what I would like to think at least.

Yeah, I love them too!
Also, I kinda want them to use the masks they had before somehow, it would be interesting.
img_EMPiRE_AS_9019.jpg

Mikina and her cat definitely look a like. I would go further and say that Mikina has the demeanor of a cat too lol
:heartublob:
oh the satanic bunnies, definitely a underrated one, also it sure bring back memories, i recall that after i saw this picture i just knew i was going to love them
i would also love to see Mikina Maho and Now in the first uniform, the one with the berets, those still are my favorites :wow:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Mameshiba No Taigun cooking showdown against Kuro chan

#1 battle: Aika vs Kuro (Hanaemonster as judge)

#2 battle: Hanaemonster vs Kuro (Kaede as judge)

#3 battle: Kaede vs Kuro (Miyuki as judge)

#4 battle: Miyuki vs Kuro (Nao as judge)

#5 battle: Nao vs Kuro (Aika as judge)

Top Bottom