The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985

*Under Construction*

Current MVs

BiSH

BiS

GANG PARADE

EMPiRE

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
nice to see that the thread keeps on living here on hallyu+
so much stuff happened at wack last month but OH when and died :doge:
i'll post some stuff to catch up with wack, so let's hope that doesn't happens to this forum

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
CarrotSticksReg.jpg

finally they released the full album the new tracks ended being remastered versions of old singles

1. DiSTANCE
  2. Tsuini Shi
  3. MORE THAN LiKE
  4. FREEZE DRY THE PASTS
  5. CHOP
  6. I am me.
  7. NO SWEET
  8. O.S
  9. Mada Tochuu
  10. Yashashii PAiN
  11. Identity (アイデンティティ)
  12. FiNALLY
  13. CAN YOU??
  14. GRUNGE WORLD
  15. PAiNT it BLACK (Remastered)*
  16. Life is beautiful (Remastered)*
  17. HiDE the BLUE (Remastered)*
  18. NON TiE-UP (Remastered)*
  19. stereo future (Remastered)*
  20. Futarinara (Remastered)*
  21. Small fish (Remastered)*

with distance out now i can say that my rank of titles tracks for the album would be

tsuini shi > distance > i am

distance was nice, i liked the uniforms this time better than the other 2
i still like finally dead (tsuini shi) best, i sort of forgot about i am

the mv and the promo shoots don't show it but the uniforms are really nice,

D8yga6yXUAIAz_C.jpg

i want to get a better look at them they look a little like some of the previous ones

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Empire_Success_Standard.jpg

success story, 2 single from EMPiRE also is going to be the title track for some game of gundam

ballsy from wack to have both BiSH and EMPiRE releasing their songs just 2 days from the other
either they don't think they would eat into each other attention or just don't care

this is the first one without yuka, i miss her voice it added a lot
still this one was good (as usual with them) NOW fits well i think?
it seems they went outside to record the mv and didn't told anyone, (like when BiSH recorded my landscape)
all of them improved their vocals too

D9LeVl8UIAAAMD1.jpg

uniforms seem like a recolor of previous ones, imo they still have the best uniforms overall

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

BiS got a Gold certification for Are you ready? that means they sold 100k+ copies
i can't find info about other wack releases so i can't tell if they are the only group with one

i'm sure BiSH are higher when you add the digitals sales but this is still crazy for them
100,000 physical copies is really high for a alt idol group, i hope watanabe regrets messing them
i don't think the new BiS is going to get anywhere near close to this

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
new (new) BiS

BiS3rdGen.jpg

• Manako Chiii Manako
  • Chantmonkee
  • Neo Trees
  • Toggy
  • Itou Musensiteebu

they still have to do the 10k followers before they reveal their faces

both neo trees and toggy where in the audition of this year but were eliminated

they still did the others in secrecy dunno it this should hype me or scare me
they even pulled the "demon" teasers like with BiSH

i would like to say that i'm going to boycott the group for what they did to BiS...

but i still probably going to like them anyway, or atleast i'm going to give them a change
is not like is their fault watanabe is the biggest asshole in the planet

debut in august, they put a demo in soundcloud but is not them singing :doge:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Curry Roux

CurryRoux.jpg

a new group in wack, members are yuina, pan luna and uruu ru (wagg)
they debut later on this year

they are going to have auditions for new members (third wack audition this year!)

they are signed under t-palette records (the same label as gang parade)

for some reason muropanako is not here, i'm worried about that
but for what i know she is still in wack

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I was expecting some sort of new group. It's going to be even harder following all of them. I hope that Curry Roux has their own sound and doesn't just sound like the other groups.

CarrotSticksReg.jpg

finally they released the full album the new tracks ended being remastered versions of old singles

1. DiSTANCE
  2. Tsuini Shi
  3. MORE THAN LiKE
  4. FREEZE DRY THE PASTS
  5. CHOP
  6. I am me.
  7. NO SWEET
  8. O.S
  9. Mada Tochuu
  10. Yashashii PAiN
  11. Identity (アイデンティティ)
  12. FiNALLY
  13. CAN YOU??
  14. GRUNGE WORLD

with distance out now i can say that my rank of titles tracks for the album would be

D8yga6yXUAIAz_C.jpg

i want to get a better look at them they look a little like some of the previous ones

When I saw the track list on CD Japan a couple months ago, I was like "where's the new songs?", lol. I don't really mind since I never bought the singles last year. It's allot easier to have everything in one nice package like this.

I think favorite part of Distance is hearing Ling Ling and Hashiyasumi's voices so much. This is the most they've sung on a single in a long time. Hashiyasumi almost never sings on the chorus too, so it's really nice for her.

Did you see Watanabe's new tactic to promote Carrots and Sticks. He and Matsukuma recorded their own versions of all the songs and released them digitally for super cheap. It went #1.

Empire_Success_Standard.jpg

success story, 2 single from EMPiRE also is going to be the title track for some game of gundam

ballsy from wack to have both BiSH and EMPiRE releasing their songs just 2 days from the other
either they don't think they would eat into each other attention or just don't care

this is the first one without yuka, i miss her voice it added a lot
still this one was good (as usual with them) NOW fits well i think?
it seems they went outside to record the mv and didn't told anyone, (like when BiSH recorded my landscape)
all of them improved their vocals too

D9LeVl8UIAAAMD1.jpg

uniforms seem like a recolor of previous ones, imo they still have the best uniforms overall

I really like the new Empire song. My only complaint is that the backing track sounds kind of quiet. The vocals are way out front and kind of buries the music. It's still a good song though.
Oh, and I thought we were getting the "new" Empire, yet they're still wearing the same kind of uniforms:doge:

BiS got a Gold certification for Are you ready? that means they sold 100k+ copies
i can't find info about other wack releases so i can't tell if they are the only group with one

i'm sure BiSH are higher when you add the digitals sales but this is still crazy for them
100,000 physical copies is really high for a alt idol group, i hope watanabe regrets messing them
i don't think the new BiS is going to get anywhere near close to this

I made a thread about this on OH, but it's been down so much I doubt anyone saw it. Yeah, it's really sad that "Are you ready?" has sold so well considering the circumstances. It just a reminder of what could have been. I can't really explain the upsurge in sales. They seemed to pick up around the time BiS announced they were disbanding. Maybe fans thought if they bought more, it would prove BiS could sell and maybe they wouldn't disband. It's the only explanation I can come up with.

It's tedious going back and checking RIAJ certifications, but I'm pretty sure no WACK group has sold 100k copies of a single purely from physical sales.

I don't think I can bring myself to follow the next incarnation of BiS. I can't listen to them singing the old songs without going through some kind of passing the torch period.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
D9-jSpZU0AA3aZR.jpg

new (new) BiS released a digital single "STUPiD"

also they shared a link to download it for free

not bad usually the songs they put on soundcloud are weaker that the real deal, i'm not sold yet though :lurk2:

they also are very close to reaching 10k followers in twitter, when they do they are going to do a face reveal

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Muroayr.jpg

muropanako left wack

she was one of the only 3 BiS members that decided to remain in wack but she announced she is leaving the company,
also she deleted her twitter account right after the announcement,

i like all of them but she along with mewclub and nel nehru were my favorite BiS members

sucks :sadpepe:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
D9-PZmQUIAAgw10.jpg

all wack groups are confirmed for tokyo idol festival

no word about new (new) BiS or curry roux

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
I was expecting some sort of new group. It's going to be even harder following all of them. I hope that Curry Roux has their own sound and doesn't just sound like the other groups.

When I saw the track list on CD Japan a couple months ago, I was like "where's the new songs?", lol. I don't really mind since I never bought the singles last year. It's allot easier to have everything in one nice package like this.

I think favorite part of Distance is hearing Ling Ling and Hashiyasumi's voices so much. This is the most they've sung on a single in a long time. Hashiyasumi almost never sings on the chorus too, so it's really nice for her.

Did you see Watanabe's new tactic to promote Carrots and Sticks. He and Matsukuma recorded their own versions of all the songs and released them digitally for super cheap. It went #1.

at the moment i feel more hype for curry roux than the new bis, i hope there is more info about them soon
seriously wack is getting huge they are going to have 6 full groups soon

i haven't gotten around to listening to the new tracks of Carrots and sticks
but they being remixes of the most recent singles is kind of meh, if they were from the oldest singles that would be cool

i want a remix of hoshi ga matataku konna yoru ni but with the new members since the only version is the one of their debut

about watanabe, he also pulled the same thing with empire before they debuted
he put their songs on soundcloud but he was the one singing :doge:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
I really like the new Empire song. My only complaint is that the backing track sounds kind of quiet. The vocals are way out front and kind of buries the music. It's still a good song though.
Oh, and I thought we were getting the "new" Empire, yet they're still wearing the same kind of uniforms:doge:

I made a thread about this on OH, but it's been down so much I doubt anyone saw it. Yeah, it's really sad that "Are you ready?" has sold so well considering the circumstances. It just a reminder of what could have been. I can't really explain the upsurge in sales. They seemed to pick up around the time BiS announced they were disbanding. Maybe fans thought if they bought more, it would prove BiS could sell and maybe they wouldn't disband. It's the only explanation I can come up with.

It's tedious going back and checking RIAJ certifications, but I'm pretty sure no WACK group has sold 100k copies of a single purely from physical sales.

I don't think I can bring myself to follow the next incarnation of BiS. I can't listen to them singing the old songs without going through some kind of passing the torch period.
they hyping this single as something never seen before was a lie, but i knew better not to trust them :doge:

watanabe told BiS that the future of the group depended of the sales of are you ready?
it sold well the first month, around 50.000 copies but it was after they announced the disbanding that sales jumped
i also think that it was because of fans that wanted to have a copy as a memory

100k is no joke, they probably are going to make it to the year end list of best selling artist

i'm going to give a change to bis 3, is easier to think of them as a different groups that just shares the same name
but they are going to sing the singles of bis as their own is going to be hard to get use to that
i just hope that they carry themselves with their own music

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
CarrotSticksReg.jpg

1. DiSTANCE
  2. Tsuini Shi
  3. MORE THAN LiKE
  4. FREEZE DRY THE PASTS
  5. CHOP
  6. I am me.
  7. NO SWEET
  8. O.S
  9. Mada Tochuu
  10. Yashashii PAiN
  11. Identity (アイデンティティ)
  12. FiNALLY
  13. CAN YOU??
  14. GRUNGE WORLD

D8yga6yXUAIAz_C.jpg

Kinda late but I have to say that this album is a killer. (Pun intended)

I kept wondering how the Carrots side and Sticks sides could blend together but they did it perfectly.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
wackisidol translated the new BiS first interview

i couldn't fit the last bit of the interview in the post so check the link to read the end part

[3rd Generation BiS Vol.1] First Member Interview

bis030101.jpg

The third term of BiS was announced on June 11, 2019 with the reveal of 5 new members - Toggy, Itou Musensiteebu, Manako Chiii Manako, Chantmonkee, and Neo Trees. At the same time, the decision was made to release their debut album “Brand-new idol Society” on August 14, 2019. These girls already have their engines in gear. We have created this new series of interviews to share with you their thoughts on future activities, and to answer the question, “Is it really possible to have a third term of BiS!?” But first of all, let’s find out the true intentions of these members when it comes to joining “BiS”.

INTERVIEW THIRD GENERATION BiS

The third term of BiS is finally about to start! The members are Toggy, Itou Musensiteebu, Manako Chiii Manako, Chantmonkee, and Neo Trees. And with this, the new OTOTOY series has also begun! The title for this series, that will track this third generation BiS is, “Is It Really Possible To Have a Third Term of BiS!?”

The members’ Twitter accounts have also been released, but following in the footsteps of their WACK predecessors, their faces won’t be revealed until they reach a certain amount of followers. (They need to reach 15,000 followers. As of June 18, 2019, they all have less than 9,000). Is this the beginning of a legend, or the beginning of hell? No matter how you look at it, the curtain had been drawn back on what will no doubt be an unmissable story. However, as of right now, the members are still covered in veils. We conducted an interview with all these new members to dig a little deeper into who they are.

Interviewer: Iida Jinichiro
Author: Minakami Kenta

THE APPLICATION GUIDELINES STATED, “A PERSON WHO CAN UNDERSTAND THE ACTIVITIES OF THE FIRST GENERATION OF BiS”, IT WAS TRULY A MESSAGE FROM THE HEAVENS

- Please state your name, and what you want to do in BiS!

Toggy (henceforth known as Toggy): I’m Toggy. In joining BiS, I want to change the world.

Itou Musensiteebu (henceforth known as Teebu): I’m Itou Musensiteebu. I want to become an interesting person, someone that others, including myself, can rely on.

Manako Chiii Manako (henceforth known as Manako): I’m Manako Chiii Manako. I want BiS to become big enough to feed all of WACK. Oh, and Crown too, of course!

Chantmonkee (henceforth known as Chant): I’m Chantmonkee. In joining BiS, I want to become a person who can move someone’s heart.

Neo Trees (henceforth known as Neo): I’m Neo Trees. I want to stand on stage at Budokan.

- Thank you very much for that. Why did you decide to join BiS?

Toggy: The previous BiS had the phrase “change the world”, I thought that was just so cool, it made me think, “I want to change the world too!”

- BiS imagewise is definitely unprecedented, but the second generation of BiS certainly struggled, while BiSH, who took after the original BiS, was doing so well. In such circumstances, you didn’t think that you just wanted to become a normal, orthodox idol instead?

Toggy: I only thought about BiS. Certainly, both the original and second generation of BiS have the continuous image of hardship, but aside from that, I don’t care if it’s hard, I just want to resonate with someone’s heart.

- So that’s why you joined BiS, because you’d have the best chance at achieving that?

Toggy: Exactly.

bis_toggy01.jpg

- What about you, Itou Musensiteebu, why did you choose BiS?

Teebu: Simply put, I like the existence of idols. I was living everyday wishing I could be one, but I had no courage to take any auditions.... When I think about a future career, I can’t see myself doing anything. It was around the time that I was thinking such things, that I realised I had been chasing the life of an idol all this time. But I was always just watching from the sidelines, and the feeling of self hatred started to grow inside me. At that moment, living a boring life day after day, I decided to aim at becoming an idol.

- I see.

Teebu: But then I thought, if I’m really going to do it, I want to do something interesting, even if it involves the crazy things that BiS or BiSH have done. Of course, I fully understand that this isn’t a game. But no matter how much I may get beaten down, even if things will continue on like they did in the past, I still wanted to succeed.

- So was this your first idol audition, auditioning for BiS?

Teebu: There’s only been one before. I failed an audition for a small company. I actually applied for this years training camp audition, and I made it to the second stage, but it was there that I failed. It seems I left no impression of Watanabe, he didn’t remember me.

- So you failed the training camp audition

Teebu: I did. But if there’s the slightest chance, I want to keep reaching for it again and again.

bis_musen01.jpg

- Manako Chiii Manako, why did you choose BiS?

Manako: Well first of all, I really really loved the original BiS.... I found out about this absolutely fascinating group just before they broke up. Before that, I wasn’t interested in idols in the slightest, but I liked subculture.

- Can you give any examples of the sort of things do you like?

Manako: For example, things like Maruo Suehiro’s ‘Shoujo Tsubaki’, Hirasawa Susumu, P-MODEL, Togawa Jun, and besides that, I also like Visual Kei from the 90’s, like GLAY’s HISASHI. Back at that time, BiS was, in a way, related to such people. I don’t remember exactly how I started listening to them properly, but I remember liking them as part of the subculture. From there, I got addicted to the artists in WACK, so idol culture has slowly but surely become a favourite of mine.

- I see.

Manako: At that time, I had just started my high school life. I started wondering if it’s really okay for me to just let life pass by, thinking about my future and working normal jobs. Of course, I’m sure they’d be lots of fun times if I stuck to that path, but I couldn’t help thinking that if I died as I was, they’d be nothing left behind… It was at that time that I saw that the application guidelines for the audition that stated, “A person who can understand the activities of the first generation of BiS”, it was truly a message from the heavens, so I jumped at the chance to audition.

- So that was for this audition of BiS.

Manako: That’s right. Actually, I did apply for the training camp audition before it. But at that time, it was just to satisfy my curiosity, so of course I failed. But this time, my feelings are completely different from back then.

bis_manako01.jpg

I’D EVEN EAT BUGS. IF THAT’S WHAT IT TAKES, THEN I’LL EAT THEM!

- Chantmonkee, why did you join BiS?

Chant: I’ve always loved bands, and never had an interest in idols at all, But one day my band-loving friend told you all about BiSH. From there, I came to listen to BiS’s music with my friend and we both became addicted to BiS.

- What bands did you like?

Chant: I always listened to Chatmonchy, Galileo Galilei, ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION, and CreepHyp.

- So why did you want to do this?

Chant: When I first started watching, I thought that Aya Eightprince from the second term of BiS was super cute, but then I noticed Peri Ubu and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Watching BiS perform was the first time I’ve ever been enchanted by an idol. I applied because I thought there’s a chance that I could perform in the same way.

- So you wanted to be an idol more than you wanted to be in a band?

Chant: At first, I did just want to be in a band, but there wasn’t really anyone around me who was seriously interested in forming one. Besides, I’ve tried to make songs by myself before, and I don’t think I have any sense for that… I thought it would be impossible for me to a band member.

- Why did you audition?

Chant: I also applied for this year’s training camp audition, but failed at the document stages. At that time, it felt like I failed without actually doing anything, so I wasn’t too upset about it. When the second term of BiS broke up, I was thinking about my future. At that time, the auditions were just starting, so I thought it must be fate.

bis_chant01.jpg

- Neo Trees, why did you choose BiS?

bis_neo01.jpg

Neo: I’ve always loved singing, so I thought it would be great if I could do something that involves that, but I was never moved into action. When I was in high school, I got into BiS after hearing ‘I can’t say NO!!!!!!’ and then I found out about BiSH… After being into WACK for a while, I started getting those feelings of “I want to do what they do” for the first time. So from there, I applied to last year’s training camp audition but failed at the documents stage. Again, I applied for this year’s training camp audition and failed yet again at the documents stage. So I decided I really wanted to try for this audition.

- So you’ve been wanting to join WACK for a while and have continuously auditioned to get in. After all, BiS is the one with the radical and shocking image, isn’t it. In saying that, of course, there may be some bussing involved, but there will be many times where you have to just jump into it. Do you think you’re capable of doing those eccentric things?

Toggy: I can do absolutely anything. But it might be more interesting if there was someone that hated doing those sort of things… But there’s nothing that I hate. I hate that.

- So you can do anything. So, on the other hand, do you want to do even more radical things than before?

Toggy: Doing weird and ostentatious things are what we need to do to get ourselves out there, and I want us to get attention.

- Itou Musensiteebu, what about you?

Teebu: I’ll do anything

- Is there anything you’d not want to do?

Teebu: Not really. I mean, there are lots of things I’m not a fan of, or things I don’t like, but if I was put on the spot to do something, I’d do it.

- What do you dislike the most?

Teebu: Bugs and shrimps.

- Would you eat shrimps if you were told to?

Teebu: I’d try my best to eat them.

- Bugs have got to be a no-go though, right?

Teebu: I’d eat them. If that’s what it takes, I’ll eat them!

- What about you, Manako Chiii Manako?

Manako: Well, I loved the original BiS, so I remember seeing things like the porn PV or the naked PV being discussed on 2channel, so I completely understand the meaning behind them and why they were done. So I’m ready to do anything.

- Is there anything you’d like to see?

Manako: I said this in my interview, but I always thought the way BiS Kaidan messed up stages was really cool. Because of that, I’d love to mess up a stage.

- That’s subculture (Laughs)

Manako: I am a girl of subculture. I did go through a hipster period.

- Alternatively, is there anything you want to do?

Chant: Nothing’s set in stone yet. So we want to figure that out first.

- Neo Trees, what about you?

Neo: I’ll do anything. Nothing’s off limits.

- Is there anything you want to do?

Neo: I want to do everything. I want to do everything that BiSH and BiS have ever done.

SURPASS BISH

- You’ll be active from here on, so please tell us, one at a time, someone that you respect and look up to. What about you, Neo Trees?

Neo: Of course, it has to be Pour Lui.

- Why is that?

Neo: Well, if something happens in a day, we’ll send a report to Watanabe about what’s going on. But I heard that Pour Lui continued to do that every single day without fail. After knowing that, I thought how amazing their relationship must of been, truly built on trust. She always thinks about BiS first, as well as the other members, yet she can be strict when needed to be. I’ve never raised something from scratch myself, something that’s more important than my own life, so because she lives that way, I really respect Pour Lui.

- Chantmonkee, what about you?

(check the google link to read the end part)

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
bis 3 have to reach 15k followers before they can reveal their faces (it was 10k/9k for the other groups)

Top Bottom