The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
kika finally got around opening her bar "KIKA's Bar "

70127966_158717455205600_4231142915550432281_n.jpg

"KiKA's bar" open decision! ! Tomorrow, 10/8 (Tue) from 17:00
The bar where I Kika Front Frontal operates
The opening of “KiKA's bar” has been decided!

Opening hours are Monday, 21: 00 ~ 24: 00, and Tuesday / Wednesday / 17: 00 ~ 24: 00.
All drinks are 700 yen, cash-on system (cash only). ■ "KiKA's bar"
10/8 (Tue) 17:00 Open

Opening date:
Mon / 21: 00 ~ 24: 00
Tuesday and Wednesday / 17: 00 ~ 24: 00
* Tuesday, October 21st, 22nd (Tuesday) and 23rd (Wednesday) will be temporarily closed.
Please be careful.

access:
150-0043
2-20-9 Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Dogenzaka Yanagimi Building B1F

Drink: all700 yen
Cash on (cash only)

2 hours when crowded
Counter 5 seats only
Cannot wait near the store
With the cooperation of Mr. Watanabe and everyone, it was finally decided to open “My Shop”, which was a dream.
Although there may be many points that do not come, we will try to make it a cozy shop.

We look forward to your visit.

she and wack are going to manage the bar together (watanabe owns the building "MULTiPLE MANiACS", kika rents the area)

so uh... i guess this means she is still part of wack :doge:

watanabe to kika:

unt-forget-youre-here-forever-5412227.png

i hope to see everyone at the opening :iwillfightyou:

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
i wonder what's the deal with BiS current situation... 2 members out in less that a month is not normal

i like the current members but i'm having trouble getting into them because i'm afraid that watanabe is going to scrap the group,
stuff like this is just more proof that messing with BiS gen2 was dumb, they had lots of potential, they were the group with:

most views after BiSH
Best selling release by a wack group
most twitter followers after BiSH

is going to be hard to replicate that, i would love to hear what is his vision about "BiS", not just this version but in general

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

zuzudeath broke manakochii's record and also trolled watanabe and all this in less than a week

legends only :fab:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
it slaps, im very pleased

I totally didn't expect Peri to go with edm. I love what I'm hearing so far and can't wait for an MV! She has so much potential, I hope things work out for her.

Isn't this the second member to leave?

with what agency is aya? i also think that she could ask for money but on the other hand modeling/acting is hard to break into so working for free could be a nice way to get her name out there,

haven't checked how they grouped but seeing wack groups together is always nice

i tried to download the interview but youtube didn't let me, still this was pretty big... also, aina is really weird :doge:

but is because of that that i think she could land a gig as a regular in a variety show

All I know is that Aya is an official model for NAPOLEONFISH FAN CLUB, which seems like a new company. I'm guessing this is her primary source of income at the moment.

Other than that, Aya's being pretty secretive. She did hold her first solo fan meeting and live event on the 6th. Sounds like it was just cover songs since she doesn't have anything new to sing.

She keeps getting articles and interviews on Billboard Japan, so she must have a relationship with them somehow. In the fan meet interview, it just says that she's developing several projects, but no specific details. In the same interview, Aya said she actually wanted to do a guerilla street live, but was told it's illegal, and if she got caught, it might effect the projects she's developing, lol. I hope that all will be revealed soon because the anticipation is killing me!

kika finally got around opening her bar "KIKA's Bar "

70127966_158717455205600_4231142915550432281_n.jpg

she and wack are going to manage the bar together (watanabe owns the building "MULTiPLE MANiACS", kika rents the area)

so uh... i guess this means she is still part of wack :doge:

watanabe to kika:

unt-forget-youre-here-forever-5412227.png

i hope to see everyone at the opening :iwillfightyou:

It's about time they put something in that place. It was such a waste of space.

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
i wonder what's the deal with BiS current situation... 2 members out in less that a month is not normal

i like the current members but i'm having trouble getting into them because i'm afraid that watanabe is going to scrap the group,
stuff like this is just more proof that messing with BiS gen2 was dumb, they had lots of potential, they were the group with:

most views after BiSH
Best selling release by a wack group
most twitter followers after BiSH

is going to be hard to replicate that, i would love to hear what is his vision about "BiS", not just this version but in general

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

zuzudeath broke manakochii's record and also trolled watanabe and all this in less than a week

legends only :fab:

BiS members be like...

giphy.gif

I really don't have much hope for the new generation. WACK keeps adding more groups, and BiS has gotten lost in the shuffle. The thing is, the BiSLeague was the culmination of Watanabe's "vision" since BiS was always intended to parody AKB48. After that ended in failure, I don't really know where they'd go next. The group has always been surrounded by chaos, and I doubt Watanabe will change this approach, but he's kind of done everything there is to do in that regard. It's just going to feel like repeating the past if he continues in this direction, but knowing him, that's exactly what he'll do.

The one thing WACK is missing is a really big group. Gang Parade is close to that, but not quite. I'd love to see a 12 - 15 member group. Heck, go even bigger. Based on the BiSLeague, there's enough fans who will buy tons of CDs, so the concept could still work. Watanabe just needs to take a different approach and let members know up front what they're getting themselves into.

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
All I know is that Aya is an official model for NAPOLEONFISH FAN CLUB, which seems like a new company. I'm guessing this is her primary source of income at the moment.

Other than that, Aya's being pretty secretive. She did hold her first solo fan meeting and live event on the 6th. Sounds like it was just cover songs since she doesn't have anything new to sing.

She keeps getting articles and interviews on Billboard Japan, so she must have a relationship with them somehow. In the fan meet interview, it just says that she's developing several projects, but no specific details. In the same interview, Aya said she actually wanted to do a guerilla street live, but was told it's illegal, and if she got caught, it might effect the projects she's developing, lol. I hope that all will be revealed soon because the anticipation is killing me!

It's about time they put something in that place. It was such a waste of space.

naming a company NAPOLEONFISH FAN CLUB is... i hope they are legit :doge:

and since watanabe has his own fashion line i wonder if he would hire aya to model but i dunno if they are in good terms...

but i always thought that if she was to leave wack she would try becoming a solo singer,
i hope this silent is because she is working on a project that hasn't been announced yet so she has to keep the secret

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

hanging out with gang parade would be so much fun

-----------------------------------------------------
just discovered that terashima has been writing weekly movie reviews

and since last year? i didn't know until now :doge:

i'm going to check her recommendations later

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
BiS members be like...

giphy.gif

I really don't have much hope for the new generation. WACK keeps adding more groups, and BiS has gotten lost in the shuffle. The thing is, the BiSLeague was the culmination of Watanabe's "vision" since BiS was always intended to parody AKB48. After that ended in failure, I don't really know where they'd go next. The group has always been surrounded by chaos, and I doubt Watanabe will change this approach, but he's kind of done everything there is to do in that regard. It's just going to feel like repeating the past if he continues in this direction, but knowing him, that's exactly what he'll do.

The one thing WACK is missing is a really big group. Gang Parade is close to that, but not quite. I'd love to see a 12 - 15 member group. Heck, go even bigger. Based on the BiSLeague, there's enough fans who will buy tons of CDs, so the concept could still work. Watanabe just needs to take a different approach and let members know up front what they're getting themselves into.
i don't think he would try to remake the other groups if they were to break off, so i wonder if it has to do with BiS being his first group?

one of the many problems the bis league have was that they were too few members to do a proper league
for example bis2nd was more popular than 1st because it was 6 vs 4 :doge:

but i could see a wagg league working, since they are a group made of trainees it wouldn't be hard to get many people in
it would also be a nice way for all of them to get some experience and the top ranks could graduate to one of the big groups

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
semi offtopic

MEMETOKYO added a new member, rin kaname from Dempagumi.inc (under the name PERO)

EGHzCQ1U4AAQF50

they are going to release a single "でんでんぱっしょ" on October 11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

toariaz hana is going to debut in the movie FIND (horror movie?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the show where aina interviewed keanu reeves was uploaded again but this time they didn't cut the part about bish

Last edited:

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
semi offtopic

MEMETOKYO added a new member, rin kaname from Dempagumi.inc (under the name PERO)

EGHzCQ1U4AAQF50

they are going to release a single "でんでんぱっしょ" on October 11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

toariaz hana is going to debut in the movie FIND (horror movie?)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the show where aina interviewed keanu reeves was uploaded again but this time they didn't cut the part about bish

I keep getting the feeling that the creation of Meme Tokyo means dempagumi.inc will be coming to an end soon.

The addition of Rin only makes this feeling even stronger. At the end of 2017, she and Nagi joined as new members. They were both concurrent with the group Niji no Conquistador, but Rin was part of the sister unit Beboga (Yellow Team) which has since disbanded. While Nagi can continue with Niji no Conquistador (Main Unit), Rin has nowhere else to go. She could have been moved to Meme Tokyo so she doesn't get left out in the cold, so to speak, if and when dempagumi call it quits. Either that, or I'm overanalyzing things and she just joined to help encourage fans to support the group, lol.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
BiSH put a preview of their new single "Rhythm"

it seems to be a double single, they are going to upload the MV later this week

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
I keep getting the feeling that the creation of Meme Tokyo means dempagumi.inc will be coming to an end soon.

The addition of Rin only makes this feeling even stronger. At the end of 2017, she and Nagi joined as new members. They were both concurrent with the group Niji no Conquistador, but Rin was part of the sister unit Beboga (Yellow Team) which has since disbanded. While Nagi can continue with Niji no Conquistador (Main Unit), Rin has nowhere else to go. She could have been moved to Meme Tokyo so she doesn't get left out in the cold, so to speak, if and when dempagumi call it quits. Either that, or I'm overanalyzing things and she just joined to help encourage fans to support the group, lol.
i thought that memetokyo didn't release music on their own because they were just a junior unit but that could be too,
i don't know much about dempagumi but the whole group is at hiatus at the moment so it seems weird she is the only one given something to do

mewclub is lucky, since their company manage some popular groups they are going to get a good change too

btw their release is going to be a cover of this song

Top Bottom