The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Momoko launched a crowdfund project, the goal is 20 million yen, is going to be use to release a book

and actually she already hit the goal :ohmygod:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Mameshiba No Taigun are going to do a special show on Abematv for the release of their album
is going to be live streamed here on June 10th but unlike Nico i don't think this is going to be open for people outside japan :tears:

oh and their title track is called "豆柴の大群- お送りするのは人生劇場-" / "Mameshiba No Taigun - I'm Going to Show You The Theatre of my Life)"

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

along this they also released the track list for their "BiSH Best" Album

78651_bish_best_kokuchi_2.jpg

seems pretty good, is more or less what i was expecting

Wow that was fast, Queen Momoko! :sanapray:

I wonder, is it going to be a photobook or a bio?
she released a book in 2018 called "目を合わせるということ" i think it was about her life after joining BiSH, seems the new one is going to be some sort of continuation

the cover art was done by Sushio (Kill La Kill)
and yeah is crazy, she already passed 27m yen which is roughly 250,000 dollars :omgwhat:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
I can't remember if this was posted or not, but BiSH will be releasing a new Mini Album on July 22nd. They're referring to it as their 3.5th major album. Makes sense since it's not a full one. It will have 7 songs and is going to be released on the same day as Go To The Beds and Paradises albums. Pre-orders are available now on Amazon Japan and CD Japan. There's three versions just like their other albums. You can splurge on a 3CD+Blu-ray version if you have the cash. Anyway, this caught me by surprise, but I have plenty of time to put an order in.

they also are going to release their compilation album on July 8th

but seems that only on offline stores :okbye:

Anyone sick of crowd funding projects yet? Well, Watanabe isn't. Momoko is starting one for her Essay Collection.

seems fans either, all the money they got from their crowdfunds adds up to more than a million dollars :ohmygod:
japanese wack fans are rich af :doge:

The duo of Kanami and Nagi is a sub-unit of Dempagumi called NemoPero. I watched their first MV, but I didn't like the song that much. I can understand wanting to push them though. I don't know how much longer Dempagumi will continue as a group since the other members are getting up there in age. Dempagumi's a group I'd love to continue forever, but I don't know if the public will accept female Idols in their 30's.

well, after watching the video i don't think fans are paying much attention to the music :doge:

i tried listening to some of the groups from this company but i could never get into any of them, definitely not my style,
that's why is so surprising to me that Meme tokyo ended being this interesting, i think arcana project are fine too (maybe a little generic) but i may be biased

about dempagumi, unfortunately some fans seem to think that idols have "expiration dates", didn't kojima haruna after turning 30 keep getting pestered about when she was going to graduate? at least with alt idols fans i don't think it would be much of a problem

Mameshiba's album is almost out, so I hope we'll get the MV soon and put the mystery of the song to rest. Speaking of which, all the songs are now available for streaming.

You're correct about the recent episode. The Mameshiba members had to correctly answer three question in a row to end the challenge. If they had really bad luck, it could have gone on forever!

Please Watanabe, no new groups for a while. I really can't take any more...😓

i read that their title track is going to be called "豆柴の大群- お送りするのは人生劇場-" / "Mameshiba No Taigun - I'm Going to Show You The Theatre of my Life"

weird that they released the album 1 week before the cd release, still i think i'm going to wait for the Mv to listen to song, i want it to be a surprise

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
Peri just released her first song "Shape UP!" digitally. She'll continue releasing a new song every month. I don't know how long this digital project will last.

Here's a sample of Shape UP! that she posted last month.

And here's some pics of probably my favorite Peri hair style.

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
main.jpg

15.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
6.jpg

5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,017,315
main.jpg

15.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg
6.jpg

5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

This is perfect!

Mikina stole my heart again! :shablob:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
This is perfect!

Mikina stole my heart again! :shablob:
yes they look great :omgwhat:

also they are wearing the same outfits from those pictures they teased a while ago so i guess this was the surprise,

at first i was a little disappointed that it wasn't a photo book... but it actually kinda is, there are lots of pictures from this shoot, i'm tracking all of them to post them

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
GO TO THE BEDS are alive!

gotothebeds_art202006.jpg

GTTB_yamamachi_art202006.jpg

GTTB_yua_art202006.jpg

GTTB_maika_art202006.jpg

GTTB_coco_art202006.jpg