The Official WACK Thread ~ Home of BiSH, BiS, EMPiRE, MAMESHiBA NO TAiGUN, GO TO THE BEDS, PARADISES, and WAgg

Stan BiSH

Global Star Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
Mayu did a interview with Ototoy

FH010023.jpg

FH030033.jpg

FH010033.jpg

FH030028.jpg

FH020016.jpg

FH020012.jpg

FH030020.jpg

FH010030.jpg

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625

EMPiRE / IZA!! [OFFiCiAL ViDEO]​

they look pretty cool here, all black suits/dresses look good on them, i think its their most mature styling so far

while the music is not that different from what they have been doing you still can tell its different

幕張メッセイベントホールワンマン開催決定 / EMPiRE’S SUPER ULTRA SPECTACULAR SHOW

Yuina, Yuka :tears: i'm glad they acknowledged how they too were part of the group

but why they decided to hit me in the feels today? i follow EMPiRE since they debuted and is really nostalgic, a lot has happened in the last 3/4 years

they are going to hold a concert on the Makuhari Messe Hall, is going to be their largest venue yet, its also one of Mayu's dreams to play here

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
ANAL SEX PENiS announced more details of their self titled album

the most interesting part is that they also announced an alternative name for the group "ANTi SOCiETY PUNKS" a.k.a ASP

i guess they realized that with the other name it was going to be too hard getting their stuff on Youtube, Spotify, Digital stores, etc

worth mention that the album is still called "ANAL SEX PENiS"

cover

81Lw7ZorgNS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750
they look pretty cool here, all black suits/dresses look good on them, i think its their most mature styling so far

while the music is not that different from what they have been doing you still can tell its different
That last chorus where everyone gets a line is pretty great and the MV is just amazing

Yuina, Yuka :tears: i'm glad they acknowledged how they too were part of the group

but why they decided to hit me in the feels today? i follow EMPiRE since they debuted and is really nostalgic, a lot has happened in the last 3/4 years

they are going to hold a concert on the Makuhari Messe Hall, is going to be their largest venue yet, its also one of Mayu's dreams to play here
I was boppin but now im cryin

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
I was boppin but now im cryin
i recall i was pretty mad when Yuina got transferred, that was my first "FUCK WATANABE" moment

but in perspective Maho and Mikina are the perfect picks for the group, these days i can't picture EMPiRE without them,
Yuka leaving was painful too, she had the biggest "presence" so i was legitimately scared when she quit since i had no idea how they were going to continue on their own

but all of them put a lot of effort into improving themselves, now they all are solid performers,
so for as much nostalgia i still feel for the earlier eras i think 100% that the current line up is the best

Last edited:

Rez

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭256,750
i recall i was pretty mad when Yuina got transferred, that was my first "FUCK WATANABE" moment

but in perspective Maho and Mikina are the perfect picks for the group, these days i can't picture EMPiRE without them,
Yuka leaving was painful too, she had the biggest "presence" so i was legitimately scared when she quit since i had no idea how they were going to continue on their own

but all of them put a lot of effort into improving themselves, now they all are solid performers,
so for as much nostalgia i still feel for the earlier eras i think 100% that the current line up is the best
Yeah I agree that the current line up is the best one

EMPiRE would not be the same if MAHO and MiKiNA didnt join.

And YUiNA leaving was a super bummer but I think she did better and fit more with BiS

and YUKA when she left was just sad cause she was may favorite, but now MAYU and MiKiNA are going back and fort for that spot now cause I cant pick

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
YU-Ki looking like a more beautiful and more gorgeous Ariana Grande

Dori-chan looking so good with her crazy hair

NOW looking bloody gorgeous

Everyone looking stunning

YUKI's forehead :omgwhat: only MiDORiKO is left, we really need to see what she is hiding below her bangs

this time i feel that NOW and MiKiNA had the best styling

this new song of Aina is so freaking good, the arrangement, the melody and her amazing voice. such a great song from the queen

100k subscribers!?

that was fast, i'm not sure who hit 100k in the least amount of time if Aina or Mameshiba

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
as part of Yuki Kashiwagi's collab project with WACK she is going to record 7 different singles, one with each group, all songs are going to be simultaneously released
to the public on August 31, while being a member of the groups her stage name is going to be "Yuki Reysole"

E1WDQafVIAkcyE-

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I decided to take a break from Japanese music related topics for a while, but now I'm ready to catch up with what's happening in WACK. I was checking in periodically with Mameshiba and Aina, but I have no idea what the other groups have been doing.

ANAL SEX PENiS announced more details of their self titled album

the most interesting part is that they also announced an alternative name for the group "ANTi SOCiETY PUNKS" a.k.a ASP

i guess they realized that with the other name it was going to be too hard getting their stuff on Youtube, Spotify, Digital stores, etc

worth mention that the album is still called "ANAL SEX PENiS"

cover

81Lw7ZorgNS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Allot can happen in a couple months including a brand new group added to the WACK family!!! I saw ASP popping up on twitter and in the 7 single announcement and was wondering what their name was about. This might be the most Watanabe name he's ever come up with :ohmygod: Were they created from a recent audition?

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
I decided to take a break from Japanese music related topics for a while, but now I'm ready to catch up with what's happening in WACK. I was checking in periodically with Mameshiba and Aina, but I have no idea what the other groups have been doing.
hi, long time no see

on paper a lot is going on but not much has happen yet, the big things right now would be:

GANG PARADE are (temporally) back

EzBESQXWEAIKznW

its only for one day, their final concert was supposed to be held on May of last year but got indefinitely postponed,
they are getting back together for Saki's graduation / GD's formal disbanding

Usaki Tsukino's rental period with Wagg is ending in June so she is coming back to PARADISES

--

ASP debut is in less than 2 weeks, their name appears to have been changed to "ANTI SOCIETY PUNKS", the album is still called ANAL SEX PENiS

E1Gcc6LVEAIJAl-

--

EMPiRE released their first single with a producer outside WACK, in this case SEIHO, a popular Japanese EDM producer

is being hyped as a new era for them

they are going to play in the Messe Hall, is going to be their largest venue yet, kind on the same trajectory as BiSH was in 2017

but since it is a dual single we got another song HON-NO, is produced by scrambles / Kenta and is the OP song of the anime Tenkuu Shinpan

--

those are the "big things",

Mameshiba's new MV is out but the single is delayed until July

BiS are releasing a single the same day as ASP

PARADISES and GO TO THE BEDS added more members

Allot can happen in a couple months including a brand new group added to the WACK family!!! I saw ASP popping up on twitter and in the 7 single announcement and was wondering what their name was about. This might be the most Watanabe name he's ever come up with :ohmygod: Were they created from a recent audition?
they were the surprise of the audition camp, Watanabe was secretly working on them since early 2021,
Yumeka (CARRY LOOSE) and Nayu (Wagg) are members, the other 2 girls were recruited via a special audition

DSC07779.jpg

there was a big backlash because of the name, actually people outside the fandom reacted better to it,

also for some reason they are getting the attention of Kpop stans :doge: but i don't think that's going to last, many are "fans" just for the novelty

--

the stuff with Yuki Kashiwagi is going to be interesting, is a project with the whole company, even Kuro chan is involved

Yuki kashiwagi met with everyone at Wack

with Watanabe and Kuro

Last edited:

Stan BiSH

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,429,625
PARADISES and GO TO THE BEDS are practicing for GANG PARADE's reunion concert

-

one week from ASP debut and still no news

-

BiS are going to release a MV for "LOVE"

teaser

-

BiSH are doing a collab with FR2DOKO

seems they are a mobile merchandise service

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
hi, long time no see

on paper a lot is going on but not much has happen yet, the big things right now would be:

GANG PARADE are (temporally) back

EzBESQXWEAIKznW

its only for one day, their final concert was supposed to be held on May of last year but got indefinitely postponed,
they are getting back together for Saki's graduation / GD's formal disbanding

Usaki Tsukino's rental period with Wagg is ending in June so she is coming back to PARADISES

--

ASP debut is in less than 2 weeks, their name appears to have been changed to "ANTI SOCIETY PUNKS", the album is still called ANAL SEX PENiS

E1Gcc6LVEAIJAl-

--

EMPiRE released their first single with a producer outside WACK, in this case SEIHO, a popular Japanese EDM producer

is being hyped as a new era for them

they are going to play in the Messe Hall, is going to be their largest venue yet, kind on the same trajectory as BiSH was in 2017

but since it is a dual single we got another song HON-NO, is produced by scrambles / Kenta and is the OP song of the anime Tenkuu Shinpan

--

those are the "big things",

Mameshiba's new MV is out but the single is delayed until July

BiS are releasing a single the same day as ASP

PARADISES and GO TO THE BEDS added more members

they were the surprise of the audition camp, Watanabe was secretly working on them since early 2021,
Yumeka (CARRY LOOSE) and Nayu (Wagg) are members, the other 2 girls were recruited via a special audition

DSC07779.jpg

there was a big backlash because of the name, actually people outside the fandom reacted better to it,

also for some reason they are getting the attention of Kpop stans :doge: but i don't think that's going to last, many are "fans" just for the novelty

--

the stuff with Yuki Kashiwagi is going to be interesting, is a project with the whole company, even Kuro chan is involved

Yuki kashiwagi met with everyone at Wack

with Watanabe and Kuro

Thanks for catching me up on everything!!! :love:

I'm glad GP get to end things properly with a final concert and Kamiya gets her graduation.

Looking forward to seeing Usaki back in PARADiSES. She's my fav in the group.

It's nice to see EMPiRE produced by someone else. They were supposed to be a joint project with Avex, but it always seemed like Watanabe was calling the shots. This change could be what propels them to the next level.

Yeah, the original name for ASP was just going to cause problems in the long term. Better to go with something less offensive and hope fans get over it. Really excited to hear their album. Their costumes give me late 90's Visual Kei vibes, so I can only assume they'll have a rock/metal sound. I'm glad someone from CARRY LOOSE managed to get into another group. Fingers crossed it'll last longer this time, lol. Watanabe definitely put more thought into it this time, so they have that going for them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom