EdnBtIoWkAITJzC

I am not ready. :tears:

The whole album looks so good, I've already pre-ordered it.​

Enchanted

𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,785
SAME I WAS SO SHOCKED I DID NOT EXPECT AN ALBUM RELEASE THIS SOON?!?
It feels like Lover was released just a few months ago akljslksad ;-;

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
SAME I WAS SO SHOCKED I DID NOT EXPECT AN ALBUM RELEASE THIS SOON?!?
It feels like Lover was released just a few months ago akljslksad ;-;

GIRL IT'S ONLY BEEN 11 MONTHS SINCE LOVER

it normally takes her 2 years between albums!

I was innocently living my life when she interrupted it hgjfkgdf

I was so sad that the Lover Tour was probably going to be 2022 now but this makes up for it !

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
the way it fits your aesthetics tho​

I swear it's like she read my soul and did a copy/paste. I don't want an album like Red or Reputation or Lover. Those styles don't match my mood and then she just came out with the perfect look.

I recently got a new iPhone case ! THIS ONE and it just fits her album aesthetic so well.

il_794xN.2279814285_gicx.jpg

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
I swear it's like she read my soul and did a copy/paste. I don't want an album like Red or Reputation or Lover. Those styles don't match my mood and then she just came out with the perfect look.

I recently got a new iPhone case ! THIS ONE and it just fits her album aesthetic so well.

il_794xN.2279814285_gicx.jpg
She knows her swifties!!
And wow i love that case :poggers:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
This album is like a reset. A new start. It's what I wanted Lover to be after Reputation but it wouldn't have hit as had. The kid who released Speak Now is all grown up. We're all all grown up and if drops music like this I'm more than happy to grow up. Fuck my soul. I'm going to play this album 14 years from now the same way I do with her EP.

Cardigan - IN LOVE. This if the first title track of Taylor's I've loved since the Red Album. Shake it Off. lWYMMD and Me can fucking suck it !! This song was perfection for a 5:20 Walk! YES APPLE MUSIC IM STILL MAD.

The 1 - fucking perfection "in my defence I have none" "You know the greatest loves of all time are over now" Fuck this one hits soooooo different. The contrast between this and We are Never Ever GBT and I knew YWT hits my soul so hard. Fuck it's like we're both growing up and looking back and just reflecting. I also spent the week re-reading Song of A and I had that on the brain. This one song makes the whole fucking album worth it.

The last great AD- 100% reminds me of Meghan Markle. Fuck another solid song. This album is her greatest one in years. Exile - The first song I'm not instantly in love with but I could defo love. Bon Iver's voice is just.....I just love it!

My Tears Ricochet - In love from the first note. THE FIRST NOTE "you're the hero flying around saving face" THEeemotions!! My soul is battered, just take me Taylor. THIS is my new fave.

Mirrorball- MTR is too hard to follow up, poor Mirrorball was set up to fail! "I can change everything about me to fit in" This is going to resonate with so many people. But it can't match MTR, I'm so sorry Mirrorball , I can't give you the attention you deserve. Seven - The first song I didn't like but even a bad song off this album is a solid fucking song.

August - I'd like to thank Jada Smith and August for killing this song for me. All I think of was her affair and the two fucking. I'm so sorry August you never stood a chance.

This is me trying - "and I got wasted like all my potential" Ladies & Gentlemen we're back to perfection. LIKE PURE PURE PERFECTION

Illicit Affairs "and it dies and it dies and it dies - a million little times" why is she so fantastic with words. RIP any Swiftie having an affair . "You showed me colours you know I can't see with anyone else" "for you I would ruin myself" THIS HITS SO WELL. My soul, I have no words.

Invisible String - She keeps knocking it out if the park. "Now I send their babies presents" TAYLOR STOP SPYING ON ME. This is apparently about Joe Jonas and Sophia's baby.

Mad Woman - A solid song but can't compare to the others. Yes I still have my tears Ricochet on my mind

Epiphany - Did not like at all, thank you next

Betty - Fucking Speak Now wants its song back.

Peace - "I would die for you in secret" "would it be enough if I could never give you peace" why does she keep battering my soul

Hoax - and she ends with perfection

Fave songs in order

My Tears Ricochet
Hoax
The 1
This is me trying
Cardigan
Invisible String
Illicit Affair
Peace
TGAD
Exile
Mad Woman
Betty
Seven
August
Epiphany
Mirrorball

New Fave Albums order

1. Red
2. folklore
3. 1989
4. Speak Now
5. Fearless
6. Lover
7. Reputation
8. Taylor Swift

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
Mad woman
The last great dynasty
Illicit Affair
The 1
Invisible String
Cardigan
Mirror ball
August
Betty
Peace
This is me trying
Hoax
Seven
Epiphany
Exile
My tears ricochet

My list

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,695,131
omg so apparently aaron dessner from the national (one of my fave band) is involved a lot in this album
by the first two tracks i already think "hmm this reminds me of the national"

turns out it was produced by the one who produced the national songs

i havent finished listening to the album but i do like the vibe so far

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
omg so apparently aaron dessner from the national (one of my fave band) is involved a lot in this album
by the first two tracks i already think "hmm this reminds me of the national"

turns out it was produced by the one who produced the national songs

i havent finished listening to the album but i do like the vibe so far

Dude he produced like 80% of the album! I need to check them out because everyone says this album sounds like one of theirs

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,695,131
okay i have listened to all of the songs, my top 3 would be: illicit affairs, invisible string and mad woman
honorable mention to august but only bcs i was born in august :hehe:

out of all the tracks Betty is the most folk-sounding, but overall i enjoyed it. her usual stuffs aren't like these right? bcs i only listen to taylor swift if i happen to listen to it in public places :bakacat:

Dude he produced like 80% of the album! I need to check them out because everyone says this album sounds like one of theirs

you can try listen to some of The National songs but tbh whenever i recommend their songs to someone they never like it bcs its either too depressing or they're not too fond of the vocalist vocal tone...taylor swift folklore is lighter imo in comparasion to their usual stuffs

i usually recommend these songs for a more rock sounding/upbeat sounds
mistaken for strangers (probably one of my fave songs from them)
day i die
rylan
all the wine
graceless
okay maybe not "upbeat" in a pop-cheerful way...its just has more thing going on lol

and for their sad depressing songs
pink rabbits
terrible love
light years
quiet light

Last edited:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
okay i have listened to all of the songs, my top 3 would be: illicit affairs, invisible string and mad woman
honorable mention to august but only bcs i was born in august :hehe:

out of all the tracks Betty is the most folk-sounding, but overall i enjoyed it. her usual stuffs aren't like these right? bcs i only listen to taylor swift if i happen to listen to it in public places :bakacat:

you can try listen to some of The National songs but tbh whenever i recommend their songs to someone they never like it bcs its either too depressing or they're not too fond of the vocalist vocal tone...taylor swift folklore is lighter imo in comparasion to their usual stuffs

i usually recommend these songs for a more rock sounding/upbeat sounds
mistaken for strangers (probably one of my fave songs from them)
day i die
rylan
all the wine
graceless
okay maybe not "upbeat" in a pop-cheerful way...its just has more thing going on lol

and for their sad depressing songs
pink rabbits
terrible love
light years
quiet light
Someone with taste Slay

Top Bottom