Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
lkujMtc.png

The staff teams this Showcase event is paying tribute to are:

pclW5EG.png

Stop for a moment and imagine what H+ would be like without the Gfx team. If you're having trouble picturing it, let me tell you that it would be very plain. All the beautiful themes and amazing banners we've had up until now and will continue to have are thanks to them. With their incredible talent, they work hard to make sure H+ will always be an aesthetic site for our eyes to behold.

gJy43Qs.png

The Social Media team are essentially the writers of H+, and they are very talented at what they do. From promoting H+ users’ threads on Twitter to writing detailed reviews of songs, K-dramas, and anime, so you know what to check out and what to avoid, the Social Media team has it all covered. In addition to that, they work hard to keep users updated on all the latest K-pop releases and happenings on H+. A lot of time and effort goes into the work the Social Media team does, so the next time you see one of their threads, stop by and show them some love!

content_plus.png

The Content+ team may be new, but make no mistake, they are just as dedicated as the other H+ staff teams. Not only have they lived up to their name by pumping out plenty of fun, high-quality youtube videos for users to enjoy, they also bring us interesting and insightful interviews with not only H+ users but actual K-pop idols as well! The Content+ team still has plenty of room to grow, but they have already made their mark on H+.

ddoIGmn.png

“Anyone can cook. But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere,” is a quote from one of my all-time favorite animated movies, Ratatouille.

We, too, believe that there are many great talents hidden in every corner of Hallyuplus. As such, we would like to encourage you to partake in this event to show the world the artist within you!

pFSQsaw.png

From now through June 23rd, you will be able to showcase your talents by creating various pieces of works. We want you to be able to create something you’re passionate about, but otherwise, you have complete artistic freedom in what you would like to do, as long as it fits in any of the following categories: Content+, Gfx, and Social Media.

Content+ - the focus here is video and audio content. Submissions can range from song covers, dance covers, fan-made videos, to tutorials. Or practically anything else your creativity leads you to. You are free to use any platform to upload your videos (e.g. Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, etc).

Gfx - this is self-explanatory but we would like to expand the category a bit to include other artistic areas like drawing and painting as well. The creative freedom is yours but here are some prompts to give you an idea: design an OP for a thread (that’s not yours), a painting or edit of your favorite artists, create a set, make some cute stickers, etc.

Social Media - what we are looking for here are writing-centric entries. It could be a poem, a letter, a short story, or even a music review. If you feel like it, you could even write an essay on why your favorite artist is the best thing since sliced bread.

Please submit your entry by creating a thread in the “Showcase Room” section
HERE. Please note that in this section, you will only be able to see your own threads and not other users’ threads that are posted there until the showcase reveal day.

You may participate in all 3 categories but may only submit 1 entry per category. Please be sure to make a separate thread for each category you choose to enter.

When posting your thread, please use this format for the subject line:

[Showcase Submission] [Staff Team a.k.a. Category] [Title of Work]

Once you have submitted your entry, please post in this thread to confirm with us.

zDpJOyw.png

The focus of this event is on encouraging our users to showcase their talents and appreciating their works. There will be no grading or judging involved. There will be no winners yet everyone who participates is one.

We will simply allow users to submit their works and then on June 24th, we’ll lift up the permission in the Showcase Room to reveal all entries and allow them to be appreciated.

7QaM4Xv.png

The submission must be an original work of yours. Please do not attempt to cheat or plagiarize. Doing so will result in penalties and/or a game ban.

Your submission must fit within the given categories for it to be eligible for prizes.

Please do not submit any past or existing works you have created before this event. All submissions must be new content.

Please be respectful of other users’ works. There are times where criticisms are unnecessary and this is one of them. If you don't like something, simply move on.

All submissions must abide by H+ general rules. This means no mature or offensive content is allowed.

bSotjeP.png

As this is not a competition, all participants will be rewarded for their works in this showcase event.

Participants will receive from 5-10 lottery tickets (as determined by the Events Team), 10 elite points, and 50K plus coins, for each of their eligible submissions.

In addition, once all the showcase submissions are revealed, users will have a chance to earn up to 10 tickets for commenting and showing support to our artists! 1 ticket will be given for each submission a user comments in.

This event will also give out a Pack of 1-2 Star +Cards to one of the participants via RNG.

Gfx cr: @Baymax
Staff Teams’ Descriptions cr: @Chiharu

@Gamer Squad

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,950
Very few writers get consistently better every release, but SJ7? Is just a modern classic, art. I hope one day the elusive reporter can sign my copy.
:sip:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Outsold J. K. Rowling :poggers:

On a serious note (not that outselling J. K. Rowling isn't), these are completely acceptable entries :pepesanta:

Lmao thanks! 😂:love:Yay I wasn't sure if it would count or not lol

Very few writers get consistently better every release, but SJ7? Is just a modern classic, art. I hope one day the elusive reporter can sign my copy.
:sip:

:TzuyuKek::TzuyuKek::TzuyuKek:

I think she's improved over time although still so elusive, who even knows where she is rn:munchlax:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Just a reminder, roughly about 5 more days left to submit your entries!

Have a drawing of your bias? A song critique/review? That secret tiktok video of yours? Or whatever it may be. The limitations on what you can submit are very little here so don't be afraid to share your work. "Anyone can cook!" Might not be edible but that's besides the point :poggers:

@Gamer Squad

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,828,914
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly ....i don't have anything...so I'm still thinking if i will submit something:TzuyuKek:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Honestly ....i don't have anything...so I'm still thinking if i will submit something:TzuyuKek:

I'm sure there's something you can do! :poggers:Perhaps an anime review/recommendations or something along that line :peepopbirthday: Or why everyone should be cultured and listen to Snow in hell :facepalm:

Top Bottom