The SNH48 subunit SEN7ES (7 Senses) revealed that they will be having a comeback in July!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,600
Pronouns
she/her
YAAAAASSSS

lococococococococo

Girl Group Love
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,350
It'll likely only have five members. Since Kiki is promoting with THE9 (and rumoured to be graduating SNH48 later this year) and Akira/Zhao Yue is currently participating in CHUANG2020
yeah since ywy took 3 months I think chug will also so akira may not be in it I also think akira will make the debut group, I am hoping she will.
I will still support 7senses tho my girls

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭460,409
yeah since ywy took 3 months I think chug will also so akira may not be in it I also think akira will make the debut group, I am hoping she will.
I will still support 7senses tho my girls

yep, basically. I hope Akira makes the debut team, all my QCYN picks were ruled out and didn't make it into the final group, so I'm hoping at least one of my Chuang2020 picks gets in this year. Plus I'm usually more compelled to stan Tencent groups, bc IQIYI is really bad at promoting their groups that are created from these shows - UNINE didn't even get a proper mv for what could likely be their last album...

:angry:

Interestingly, all the major contenders for centre are either graduating or have been ruled out of this years SNH Senbatsu, with Kiki & Akira tied up with other shows/groups and all of 1st gen presumed to be graduating. Praying Lu Ting and Chen Lin get good spots this upcoming election.

:sanapray:

lococococococococo

Girl Group Love
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭75,350
I heard about that I heard 9 percent fans they didn't get proper promotion that is why i am kinda worried. Also yes I really want chen lin to get a high place

Top Bottom