The US has bought up virtually all the stocks of for the next 3 months of potential covid19 drug, leaving none for the most of rest of the world

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
We all know that Trump is a piece of sh*t, and this behavior is his norm. But what I don't understand is why are the Republican politicians allowing him to get away with it? When are they going to pull their heads out of their sycophanting asses and stand up to the guy?

Sigh...unfortunately, looking at the way Americans (both the leaders and the people) have been handling this crisis, they are going to need every drop of Remdesvir they can get and then some. I wish I could say I could say that my disappointment is solely directed at the fools in political office, but Americans in general have been just as mind-bogglingly foolish in the way they've handled themselves and their community. The dismantling of American political and cultural hegemony has been underway for a while, but 4 years of Trump has accelerated it - the world is going to get even more complicated pretty quickly.

Kami

惟神の道 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭590,505
US is following the footsteps of China with hoarding medical equipments and drugs.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Selfishness at its best, they probably don't even need that much since healthcare isn't free in the USA and I'll bet a lot of people won't be able to afford it.... unlike a lot of countries where the drug would actually be used

Top Bottom